• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐–ซ๐–พ๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†! [๐Ÿฃ๐—‘๐Ÿฃ ๐—‹๐—‰ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—] [Craving: BNHA]

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper

a12f7a4b401de1170755c3ece0de9ef5.jpg

After a short break, I'd like to try a fandom 1x1 again. Before we get to them though, let's go over a few things.

๐—” ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
- I typically write 3-6 paragraphs depending on what I'm given.
- When it comes to face claims, I prefer anime face claims (Though this is of course for OCs since we already know what the canons look like).
- I'm 27 years old so I'd prefer my partners to be over 18. It's a preference that I won't budge on.
- If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please let me know via private messages instead of on this thread. It'll help me know you're paying attention. Also, let me know whether you'd prefer roleplaying over the site or over Discord.
- I'd prefer you give me at least one response a week though I understand things happen. Just please let me know that it's because things have happened and that it's not because you lost interest. (I am ditch friendly though, no worries.)

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜†
Bold: Character Iโ€™d like to play
Italic: Iโ€™ll play either role
Strike: Not interested in at the moment
โ™ก : Craving
โ–ฒ : Need some convincing

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€

South Park (High School AU)
Kenny
x Butters
Kyle x Stan
Craig x Tweek

Marvel
Peter Parker
x Tony Stark โ™กโ™ก

Boku No Hero Academia
(I'm caught up with the anime and manga. I've also just seen Heroes Rising)
Kirishima x Bakugou
Tamaki
x Mirio โ™ก
Todoroki x Midoriya
Hawks x Endeavor
Kaminari x Shinsou

Dear Evan Hansen
Connor x Evan โ–ฒ

More to come...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back