• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Create Art! | Originals & Fandoms (Always Open!)

Original & Fandoms Partner Search

EazyBoven

The Eaziest of all Boven's
♡ Hello there! ♡
My name is Amber; I'm an 18 year old girl living on the East Coast of the United States. I've been writing for as long as I can remember and utilizing online text-based forums for probably about 7-8 years now. I currently hold a part-time position as a hostess at a diner; I'll also be starting my freshman year of college this coming September. As of right now, I do have a lot of free time usually so I am pretty active and good with quick responses. Now let's get to the nitty gritty (LOL).

♡ About Me: ♡

▲ I am 18 but not too particularly concerned with partnering with someone younger than me, as long as your writing ability is up to par and the storyline is appropiate.
▲ I'm open to doing MxF or FxF. I prefer MxF pairings because they are most familiar to me. I have never really done FxF before but am open to trying it and learning! I may be convinced into trying MxM but I have no experience in that range yet.
▲ I do primarily tend to fill female roles, but I am okay with doubling for you and/or playing other genders. (Although my experience is still quite limited, I'm looking to stretch my abilities.)
▲ Human FC's are more my preferred type but I am really okay with anything on the basis it still fits the story.
▲ Having been writing for many years now, I am quite literate and expect the same from my partners. I usually write a two paragraph minimum depending on the scene.
▲ I usually stray away from canon characters and tend to use OC's but it really depends on the plot.
▲ As said before, I am usually pretty active on here and generally have a quick response time. I understand life happens and may get in the way, but I do lean towards partners who actively put effort into developing the story at hand.
▲ I am really into darker themed plots/fandoms but am wholeheartedly respectful of all triggers. Just let me know!
I tend to write in the third person and would prefer if my partner wrote the same. I feel it gives the idea a more "story-like" universe.

♡ What I Look For in a Partner:
(I'll keep this one short)

Literacy! Grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure etc. etc.
Frequently Active! I know life is unpredictable and things happen-just let me know when you get the chance!
Effort! I don't want to be the only one creating the entire story.
Respect! This one is pretty self explanatory.
Communication! Don't be afraid to talk to me! I don't bite.

♡ RP Ideas; Fandom
(Most of these are video games, sorry!)

▲ Life Is Strange Universe (OC's)
▲ Red Dead Redemption 2 (Arthur Morgan x OC x Side Characters)
▲ Resident Evil (OC's x Canon)
▲ Supernatural (OC's x Canon)
▲ The Evil Within (OC's)
▲ This Is Us (OC's)
▲ The Hunger Games (OC's)
(More to be added probably, I can't think of many right now.)

♡ RP Ideas; Original

WriterxSerial Killer (Realistic Dark Romance Plot)
▲ Teenage Runaways (Realistic Semi-Dark Romance Plot)
▲ Mythical Creature x Human (Fantasy)
▲ Professor x Student (Developable Romance Plot)
▲ Corrupt Cop x Criminal/Organized Crime Member Plots
▲ High School/College AU
▲ Apocalypse/End of the World AU
▲ Celebrity x Celeb or Celeb x Civillian
(Once again, more to be added probably)

♡ Themes:

▲ Dark/Horror/Apocalyptic
▲ Realistic/Modern
▲ Romance
▲ Some Fantasy (Depends)
▲ Mystery

A LOT OF THE IDEAS HERE COULD POTENTIALLY BE DEVELOPED BY A GROUP OF 3 AS WELL. IF YOU SEE ONE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLEASE REPLY HERE OR SHOOT ME A DM! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO CREATING ART WITH YOU ALL!

Hey if you're still accepting I'd love to do an apocalyptic au with you or the runaways idea. I sort of have an idea for the apocalypse one but I'd love to hear your ideas for them too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back