What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Create Art! | Originals & Fandoms (Always Open!)

Original & Fandoms Partner Search

EazyBoven

The Eaziest of all Boven's
♡ Hello there! ♡
My name is Amber; I'm an 18 year old girl living on the East Coast of the United States. I've been writing for as long as I can remember and utilizing online text-based forums for probably about 7-8 years now. I currently hold a part-time position as a hostess at a diner; I'll also be starting my freshman year of college this coming September. As of right now, I do have a lot of free time usually so I am pretty active and good with quick responses. Now let's get to the nitty gritty (LOL).

♡ About Me: ♡

▲ I am 18 but not too particularly concerned with partnering with someone younger than me, as long as your writing ability is up to par and the storyline is appropiate.
▲ I'm open to doing MxF or FxF. I prefer MxF pairings because they are most familiar to me. I have never really done FxF before but am open to trying it and learning! I may be convinced into trying MxM but I have no experience in that range yet.
▲ I do primarily tend to fill female roles, but I am okay with doubling for you and/or playing other genders. (Although my experience is still quite limited, I'm looking to stretch my abilities.)
▲ Human FC's are more my preferred type but I am really okay with anything on the basis it still fits the story.
▲ Having been writing for many years now, I am quite literate and expect the same from my partners. I usually write a two paragraph minimum depending on the scene.
▲ I usually stray away from canon characters and tend to use OC's but it really depends on the plot.
▲ As said before, I am usually pretty active on here and generally have a quick response time. I understand life happens and may get in the way, but I do lean towards partners who actively put effort into developing the story at hand.
▲ I am really into darker themed plots/fandoms but am wholeheartedly respectful of all triggers. Just let me know!
I tend to write in the third person and would prefer if my partner wrote the same. I feel it gives the idea a more "story-like" universe.

♡ What I Look For in a Partner:
(I'll keep this one short)

Literacy! Grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure etc. etc.
Frequently Active! I know life is unpredictable and things happen-just let me know when you get the chance!
Effort! I don't want to be the only one creating the entire story.
Respect! This one is pretty self explanatory.
Communication! Don't be afraid to talk to me! I don't bite.

♡ RP Ideas; Fandom
(Most of these are video games, sorry!)

▲ Life Is Strange Universe (OC's)
▲ Red Dead Redemption 2 (Arthur Morgan x OC x Side Characters)
▲ Resident Evil (OC's x Canon)
▲ Supernatural (OC's x Canon)
▲ The Evil Within (OC's)
▲ This Is Us (OC's)
▲ The Hunger Games (OC's)
(More to be added probably, I can't think of many right now.)

♡ RP Ideas; Original

WriterxSerial Killer (Realistic Dark Romance Plot)
▲ Teenage Runaways (Realistic Semi-Dark Romance Plot)
▲ Mythical Creature x Human (Fantasy)
▲ Professor x Student (Developable Romance Plot)
▲ Corrupt Cop x Criminal/Organized Crime Member Plots
▲ High School/College AU
▲ Apocalypse/End of the World AU
▲ Celebrity x Celeb or Celeb x Civillian
(Once again, more to be added probably)

♡ Themes:

▲ Dark/Horror/Apocalyptic
▲ Realistic/Modern
▲ Romance
▲ Some Fantasy (Depends)
▲ Mystery

A LOT OF THE IDEAS HERE COULD POTENTIALLY BE DEVELOPED BY A GROUP OF 3 AS WELL. IF YOU SEE ONE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLEASE REPLY HERE OR SHOOT ME A DM! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO CREATING ART WITH YOU ALL!

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
Hey if you're still accepting I'd love to do an apocalyptic au with you or the runaways idea. I sort of have an idea for the apocalypse one but I'd love to hear your ideas for them too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)