• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's create a story together?

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hello everyone! 

I have been brainstorming several ideas and was thinking about one in particular. I would love love love for someone to role play this plot with me so let me know down below or message me if you're interested! 

Plot:

(y/c) was born into and raised as a Fellowship member. He is the son of Charles Brackenridge who is one of the many great leaders of The Fellowship council. At a young age, you were taught to bring honor to your family by fighting but instead, you became a doctor and serves the group as their personal physician. The Fellowship is a mafia. A family is what they prefer to be called. Adelaide MacAllister (my character) came into the picture because her sister, Blair, married Sinclair Brackenridge, The Fellowships new and well respected leader, but also (y/c)'S cousin. Now that Adelaide is the sister-in-law of the leader, she has a target on her back and it easy bait for The Order to use. She needs protection and although she is in love with you yet you want her safe more than anything. She and (y/c) share the same feelings for each other but it isn't easy for you two to be together. What will happen to this couple? Will they crash and burn or find eternal love and happiness? 

Thats pretty much it. There is a lot I could have written so if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Dm me or comment below if interested! Thank you! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back