• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's create a love story!

mogy

your mom's friend
I have to be honest, I have been craving a true love type of story for the longest time now, and I decided to post something about it here, in case somebody might be interested in creating the love story with me (through the power of roleplay).

I want this to be a nicely crafted story, filled with in-depth characters who are actually important to the whole plot, and with an actual idea behind the story. I want this story to have heartbreaks and emotional scenes, as well as comedic ones. I want it to be a truly awesome experience for the both of us. This story needs to focus mainly on our two characters, but also on the other characters and the places surrounding them.

For the roleplay, I think it should be semi-detailed, so nothing over 500 words, but maybe more than a paragraph of text per post. I am open to roleplaying on both RPNation and on Discord, but I prefer Discord more.

Some things you need to know:
  • I plan for this to be an MxM in which my character is the passive one
  • This is looking for long-term roleplay partners
  • You need to be able to post for at least twice a week (but more frequently is definitely encouraged)
  • I am a pretty chill person, and would like it if we can become friends in the OOC (so chatting in the OOC is encouraged)
  • When it comes to plotting this story, I expect you to plot with me, as this isn't my love story, but our love story (sounds weird, but you know what I mean)
  • I want this story to take place in the real world, so no fandoms, fantasy or sci-fi themes unless you think the plot you have in mind fits perfectly with the love story concept
  • Before we actually start roleplaying, I think we should plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back