• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's Chat!! (OOC)

PYYZTlQ.gif
taste justice

Wick Wick
Raku Raku
K KodomoYamiya
Melon Bomb Melon Bomb

We have enough CS up to start the RP. Do you all want to start?

BackSet BackSet
Birdsie Birdsie
Tyler Roedenski Tyler Roedenski
@LunarShines
Morgrim Morgrim
Ranix Aurus Ranix Aurus

There's really no way we can have a single group of everyone, so like I said before, we'll split it up, forming different groups to do different dungeons and storylines in different places, whether related or unrelated to this first group. If we start, you're not deterred from joining nor are you any less important, as this isn't main and side story, but more different plots. I'll probably make another character or 2. I have so many char ideas.

No pressure to get your CS in. Just letting you know, we may be starting fairly soon

Wick Wick
Raku Raku
K KodomoYamiya
Melon Bomb Melon Bomb

We have enough CS up to start the RP. Do you all want to start?

BackSet BackSet
Birdsie Birdsie
Tyler Roedenski Tyler Roedenski
@LunarShines
Morgrim Morgrim
Ranix Aurus Ranix Aurus

There's really no way we can have a single group of everyone, so like I said before, we'll split it up, forming different groups to do different dungeons and storylines in different places, whether related or unrelated to this first group. If we start, you're not deterred from joining nor are you any less important, as this isn't main and side story, but more different plots. I'll probably make another character or 2. I have so many char ideas.

No pressure to get your CS in. Just letting you know, we may be starting fairly soon

I think we're good to start. Those who haven't made a CS can surely join in when they can.

Prepare for Finikin to hop from shoulder to shoulder on people in the group >,> lel

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 okie, before I make a CS, may I ask a strange request?
... would a bee/wasp person be allowed?
696E94D9-283D-4B14-BEAB-1C86A59A69EB.png

I've got to say, this is the most interest I've ever gotten in an RP ever, so I apologize if I simply can't tag you all

This is gonna be HUGE. Like 4-6 exploration groups. The first exploration group has 5 people. That's about all in that one

We start tomorrow, either at noon or after 5pm. Depends on if my sergeants are nice to my class, so get your CS in (not that it'll close when we start)

Hey all! I'm technically named the best guy ever or whatever, but everyone calls me Loki because that was my first name and it's easier to remember and all that.

Also, quick question, what level of tech are we looking at here? Are swords all we have, or are flintlocks and muskets a thing? I must know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back