• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's Build a World Together!

yonihasapony

Potato Master
Yoni here!

So Nation/World building is something I've been fascinated with for a while, and has become a hobby I enjoy doing for my spare time. I'm practicing to become a better story teller and DM for various games and I'm putting this post out here to call forth any and all nation builders! I'd love to come explore your worlds!

So if you need a partner to world build with, or are looking for more people for a currently ongoing world, please let me know!

I dont think this is how interest checks work hun~
But sense this is my chance for shameless plugging heres a link to my interest check for a rp im working on <3
An Empire Divided

While it's not what its supposed to be, either way, an offer is an offer. I'd like to take you up on building a world together. :D I love love love world building,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back