• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's build a little paradice

Sook

Friends come and go and often in life you can find yourself alone. Maybe you pushed your friends away due to your own problems, maybe you just got to busy for those in your life or maybe you never had any friends to begin with. So where do you go? The internet.

You stumble upon this advertisement on a flatshare website.

Dear future roommates...

I've stumbled upon something beautiful, but I cannot do it justice alone...
It is a house that is warm in winter and breezy in summer
it has fine oak floors and a wonderful spiraling staircase
It has six generous bedrooms, a large sitting room, a study, three bathrooms and a shower room, and a dining room fit for a king
It is full of colour and life, every surface containing a memento from the past of it's occupants
Every day the kitchen smells like a new culinary experiment and it is bursting with culture and flavor

This is, of course, the ultimate dream. Right now the beauty is very lonely and bare, and needs filling with parts of your world

That's where you come in!

will you help me?

Signed
Milly Jennings

The add goes on to list an email address, and address and a phone number.

For whatever reason, you decided you wanted to check it out. Maybe you were bored, lonely or your living conditions currently sucked, but the weekly rental cost was very affordable, it was in the heart of a beautiful medium sized country town in england.

The house was certainly beautiful. Dark wood floors, a big fireplace and once of those fancy spiral staircases, but she sure wasn't kidding about it being bare

by bare she meant, completely unfurnished!!

Now the gang of strangers must try to fill it with items on a budget. They could go to op shops, garage sale's markets and free give always online. Can they keep up with the rent and take on the challenge of building up their new dream home.

I encourage a diverse mix of ethnicity, sex, circumstance and personality, and this is not first come first serve, I will accept 5 characters based on how well I think they will fit into the story.

Lemme know what you guys think and if it's good I'll put up a CS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back