• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy *Let's be magical and adventurous*

I am TravelingBratsche and I am 20 years old. I am going to become a confectioner's apprentice in Germany! I am American, kind of fluent in German and looove a nice and dramatic literate Roleplay! It just so happens that I have an opening that I quickly want to fill in order to quench my creative thirst. I have already explained my rules and expectations HERE so please take a look before you PM me! I would also ask that you be willing to move our story elsewhere as it's difficult to access the website on my phone and I spend lots of time on trains. Thank you!

I have a few ideas but if my ideas spark ideas of your own that you might want to share, go ahead!!

I've been craving a chance to use and develop my siren character! She's worldly, strong willed and a very good friend. - I was thinking maybe something along the lines of her trying to escape a sea witch that had vowed to come back for her the moment she returned to the sea. This promise was made to her mother who needed a way to protect the girl shortly after she was born. Maybe Agatha (the siren) and your character are being hunted by the same witch and team up to help one another? Maybe some romance and good ol' drama ensues?

My other idea is one I've posted before and have also really been wanting to try out! Fairy circles exist, though most think they are just natural occurrences so strange and beautiful there must be something magic about them so grandmas from time gone by have been telling their grandchildren that if you find one in the forest, a small circle of mushrooms that is, and step inside, you will hear the beautiful singing of the fairies. When a character is wandering around the woods for one reason or another and finds one of these circles, they think back to their grandmother and step inside. What they hear instead of the beautiful singing are the screams of thousands of tiny magical creatures for help! What is going on? How do they help? Maybe a power hungry wizard has rained terror upon the land of the fairies or there's some sort of revolution. Possibly a prophecy about the wingless fairy who has come to either save or destroy the fairy race? And of course, my favorite, some sort of romance??

Let me know if you're interested by PMing me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back