• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LET'S BE HEROES! // BNHA/MHA RP SEARCH

lotad

Hello! I'm Lotad, and I'm looking to write some bnha stories.

Guidelines:
* Please be 18+. I am myself, and writing with anyone under makes me feel uncomfortable.

* I'd appreciate talking ooc! I enjoy making friends with my partners. I can get really invested in your characters, so I'd hope to find the same enthusiasm.

* Literacy! I'm not the type to require a hard word limit, but give me something to respond to at least. My own posts tend to fluctuate based on inspiration. I want quality writing, and if that means I only get a couple paragraphs, then I'll take those paragraphs happily.

* Doubling! I enjoy doubling, but by no means is it required.

* I enjoy writing all maner of ships, be they m/f, f/f, or m/m.

* I can write in both canon settings and au settings, even crossovers. Don't be shy to suggest whatever you're craving! I won't judge, promise.

Now, onto the pairings!
I'll try to keep this as simple as possible. I'll list a character I enjoy playing, as well as any ships I have with them in brackets. Any character is open to being played against an oc as well!

* Izuku Midoriya x [ Bakugo, Shouto, Shinsou ]
* Ochako Uraraka x [ Izuku, Bakugo, Momo, Tsuyu, Himiko ]
* Jirou Kyoka x [ Denki, Momo ]
* Tamaki Amajiki x [ Mirio, Nejire ]
* Shouto Todoroki x [ ocs mainly ]
* Momo Yaoyorozu x [ Shouto, Awaze ]
* Tsuyu Asui x [ Tokoyami, Mezo ]
* Aizawa x [ ocs mainly ]
* OC x [ Bakugo, Kirishima, Shouto, Izuku, Hawks, Dabi, Shigiraki ]

Hey! If you're still searching, I'm interested! My discord is DEKZUKU#0275

Users who are viewing this thread

Back