Other Lets be friends!

Orilena

12 hr nap twice a day
Im looking for some friends on here! Ahh lets see um...

Im 16...a hufflepuff....Taurus as well;; Im a little odd haha..
My favorite seasons fall and if I love you ill drown you in compliment and gifts!

tumblr_inline_orfuayXwCm1sk0kq9_500.gif I find my self liking more than anything...tumblr_inline_orfub6XSpP1sk0kq9_500.gif
-Gardening
-Reading (I have a shelf of books im yet to return...)
-Cooking/baking
-Gaming (mostly MMORPG;; )
-Art! (I make candles, Make 3D design, traditional/digital art)
-Sleep. Just. Plain sleep.

tumblr_inline_orfuayXwCm1sk0kq9_500.gifPlease stay a galaxy away if you like/feature...tumblr_inline_orfub6XSpP1sk0kq9_500.gif
-Racism
-Being a human parasite
-Drama
-Lgbtphobia
-Bakudeku
- 'Im depressed therefor you must be as well.' (Misery enjoys company)

SOMEONE SAY TAURUS? SOMEONE SAY COOKING? SOMEONE SAY MMORPGS? SOMEONE SAY SLEEP? SOMEONE WHO HATES BAKUGO X DEKU? SOMEONE WHO SAID FALL IS THEIR FAVE SEASON.

Caps lock broke.

Yay! I'd love to be ya're friend if ya'll have me!

Excited Cute Lolli.gif

Heelloooooo!!! Name's Idea (who would've guessed? XD), but ya can call me basically anything ya like cause I like nicknames I'm a 19 year old Capricorn, Roman Catholic, from Portugal. Favorite number is 9, favorite color yellow, favorite season winter.

I like anime, manga, writing short stories, philosophy, some digital games, mostly TCGs, but also MMOs, starcraft and doki doki literature club, I like laughing, making gifs and some memes and of course, I love roleplaying :) I am passionate about worldbuilding, specifically of magic systems and love to help so if ya need anything, just hit me up :)

It's nice to meet you and I hope you love it in the site, and that we can become great friends!

Cool Noel.GIF

Now, I do have to ask though, what exactly do you consider "lgbtphobia"? Cause I don't have any problem with the lgbt community or anything, but I am a bit weary of sjws because of how some of their, for lack of a better word, ranks are, and there are aspects of the lgbt spectrum that I don't always agree with or consider valid.

O5 Eyes-Only
-----------
We are sorry to inform you all that SCP-5000, as it currently is, is unstoppable. We have tried multiple things, yet it has been proven that this phenomenon cannot be bested. We have lost multiple sites already. MTF Septim-12 "IT Department" has been disbanded and terminated.

Ennui Protocol has been authorized, we're sorry, but we have failed you.

See you in paradise.

- 05 Council

SCP-5000

View attachment 396230
Subject's first post

Class: Euclid Keter Apollyon

Kušum

Special Containment Procedures:

Site is to be given a continual DDoS (Ended after the thread is successfully deleted) and an amnestic cognitohazardous image will be sent to all known viewers of the thread.

Survival is not possible.

Description:

SCP-5000 is a thread titled "The Happiness thread! :D" created by user [Redacted] on the date of [Redacted]/[Redacted]/2018, on viewing of the page a subject, therein known as SCP-5000-1, will become joyful, dangerously so, after multiple hours after viewing of SCP-5000 SCP-5000-1 will suffer cardiac arrest and ultimately, die of a heart attack.

This anomaly has the ability to spread across the internet. Containment is no longer possible.

Experiment 1:

D-Class subject is shown the image.

Subject died after four hours of pure joy.

Experiment 2:

D-Class subject diagnosed with chronic depression is shown the image.

Subject immediately commit suicide by breaking the one way mirror and cutting their jugular vein, subject screamed the words: "I'll never be this happy again".

Can't we buy something better than one way mirrors? - Dr. Langley

You know thats not in our budget, Langley. - Dr. Rohn

Experiment 3:

Image is shown to SCP-096.

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Last edited:
I uh... Don’t know how to introduce myself in this situation. But I like sleeping too cause it feels really nice and I like eating, so if you made something I’d just dog it.

Yeah that’s me. Welcome uwu

Hi! The name's Dicey!

~Some things I like are~

-Lizards! I have a lot of lizard children!
-Small plants.
-My cool boyfriend! I love him so much aahahah!
-Neat lil aesthetic things! Like pastel, 90's, and other stuff!
-Cute stuff! Especially Sanrio!
-Cuphead!!!! It's one of my top special interests!!!
-Books!
-Baking!
-Art/Creating characters!

~Some things that bug me bad are!~

-LGBT-Phobia
-Slurs!!!
-Joking about topics you obviously shouldn't joke about.
-People who can't respect those darn pronouns!
-Scary fandom stans.
-Robot-haters. (Don't @ me if you don't like robots they're nice beans)
-Toxic relationships.

I guess this is technically my introduction to the site too, so hi!!!!!

So when you say lgbt phobia if a person can't support them(do to there country or religion) are they homophobes or do you understand why they can't even though there not jackasses

Did you say sleep, gaming, art, and reading? COUNT ME IN SIS. I’m VKelli btw, and to talk more we could PM :) I cant start one since my account is new. I had a account before though so i’m not inexperienced haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back