• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's be creative together? (EDITED**)

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hello again you wonderful people!

I will start off this thread by introducing myself. My name is Isabel but please just call me Izzy. I have been roleplaying since 2013 so I have been roleplaying around four years. I am usually on everyday of the week unless I am really busy but if I become busy, I will let you know ahead of time. My replies range from one paragraph or more, it all depends on what I am given back (which I ask is around a paragraph or more). I typically play the female in the roleplay but I don't mind doubling our roles/characters. I don't really have a preference as far as they type of roleplay but I do have a few fandoms I have been craving to do.

Guide for the roleplays below:
** - Means I really want to roleplay the theme or pairing.
Bold - Preferred character
Fandoms:
Vampire Knight: (For all these pairings, I don't mind splitting the other characters)
Yuki x Kaname**
Yuki x Zero**
Night Class Member x Day Class Member (I don't mind being either)
OC x OC**
Naruto:
Sauske x Sakura*
OC x OC**
Sailor Moon:
Sailor Moon x Tuxedo Mask
OC x OC
OC x Tuxedo Mask
Reign:
Mary x Francis**
OC x OC**
Divergent:
Four x Tris
If you don't see anything here that you like, don't hesitate to comment and pitch other fandoms/ideas. I want you to enjoy this roleplay just as much as I will. I also have some plot ideas in mind so shoot me a PM if you wish to hear those. (These plots aren't fandom based and are typically in the realistic/modern genre. I tried uploading my link to my google doc with all of them here but it didn't work. Just PM me if you're curious.)

Thank you lovelies! I do hope one of you is interested in one of these pairing or a plot I have.

Last edited:
I'd be up for an OC x OC Vampire Knight RP, same goes for the Day Student x Night Student one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back