• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

celesgummies

Strawberry Moon
1337156dfc331af0d96e32d7e8db7202e633f065.gif

overview

hello ! you can call me, celes (or yuna). it’s not my real name, just an alias ! i’m currently a full time student studying & working remotely. i love video games, anime, reading, writing, & cats. I also have a bad addiction to coffee and almost always try to make one every morning. I’m a pretty chill, relaxed and laid back. i hope to meet new partners and write wonderful stories with others. anyhow! and keep this short and sweet.

01 ★
i tend to write anywhere between 500 ~ 1000 words per side. I would prefer if my partners could match with a minimum of 500 words per side. i don’t usually write novella unless I am super motivated and there is a lot going on. my usual response is about 500/600 words per side. i will always try to write more for my partner. i also expect proper grammar and spelling. it doesn’t have to be perfect because grammar is hard. but, no text talk/speak and please put effort and heart into it. i will lose motivation if I can not understand your reply.

02 ★
i am over eighteen so i prefer partners that are 18+ . i don't have many limits besides what is written in rpn rules. i'm a huge fan of tropes i.e arranged marriage, mutual pining, etc. i write OC/Canon pairings ONLY and I double. meaning that I play my OC and your love interest and vice versa. i’m pretty open with original characters provided they fit into the canon or world that we build and that they aren’t extremely mary-sue and broken. i will only say something if it is really that bad and i feel that i cannot work with your oc. please, please, plot and headcanon with me as well. i love to talk and develop friendships. if I have to carry the entire roleplay on my back it will burn me out and i might drop. literally. i'm good with canon, au, or canon/au roleplays. additionally i prefer m/f but can do f/f for my partner's end

03 ★
i am a student and work, so, i won’t be able to reply everyday to the thread. however, I should be able to reply adequately to the OOC thread. my usual reply time (to the roleplay thread) is about a week to a week and half at most. if I plan to take longer or something happens i will do my best to let you know. i will usually wait about a week and follow up if i have no response from my partner. if I do not hear a response after that (i.e one to two weeks?) I will assume that you are not or no longer interested and will proceed to drop the thread. communication is KEY. i will be patient with my partner so please do the same. if I receive spam from my partner it will not make me reply any faster

1664763936074.png1664763967412.png1664763987204.png

— final thoughts ★

i roleplay via rpn private messages, ooc talk is also there
when sending a message please introduce yourself.
first impressions are important, receiving “hey wanna rp” messages are a little off putting haha.

* ˚ ✦ fandoms i am looking for! * updated semi-regularly
italics are who i'm looking to write against the most

・❥・honkai star rail
dan heng/il, jing yuan, blade, gepard

・❥・genshin impact
lyney, neuvilette, zhongli, alhaitham

・❥・the apothecary diaries ・kusuriya no hitorigoto

jinshi

・❥・final fantasy seven remake
cloud strife

・❥・my love story with yamada-kun at lv999
yamada

・❥・blue lock
nagi, rin, others

・❥・tears of themis
marius von hagen, artem wing, vyn richter, luke pierce, others

・❥・horimiya

izumi miyamura

・❥・ the legend of heroes trails of series
jusis albarea, rean schwarzer, kurt vander, lloyd bannings, joshua bright

・❥・ xenoblade three
noah, n, zeon, others

・❥・ spy x family
loid forger/twilight

・❥・my happy marriage
kiyoka kudo

・❥・tales of series *multiple
yuri lowell, flynn scifo, others

・❥・naruto shippden
minato namikaze

thank you && have a good day

Last edited:
bump, end of semester is almost here so i'll be more free starting this upcoming weekend and will be getting back to everyone
cravings are: genshin, honkai star rail, trails of/kiseki, final fantasy seven: remake, the apothecary diaries, tears of themis, horimya, and my happy marriage,.

feel to inquire about anything on the list though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back