• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Let the Tables Turn {A Pokemon Gijinka Rp}

Darkrai was actually getting to understand a bit more as she fought Mewtwo the idiot had never been weak that was one reason he couldn't understand others he had never had to get their help. As the falmes came Darkrai raised her hands and used a dark pulse to hold back the tide of flames, she too saw the people that were running and they were doing what she wanted if they tried to help they would die and she didn't want anyone but herself to get hurt. Still she was only buying time she would lose and likely would do so soon, she would die and she only hoped that someone would save the others an maybe one day mewtwo might actually open his eyes unclog his ears and stop being the biggest idiot of all time.

" That's the problem you are to strong you don't need anyone else," She shouted as she continued to just barley block the fire " I don't care what you think of me, the more you say the more i realize i don't hate you, i pity you, your body is strong your soul is weak and even killing arceus won't fix that" She said her tones of anger and hatred slowly going away she was still mad but in all honesty if mewtwo asked she would forgive him.

||Giratina||

Giratina became irritated, but was that really a surprise? He was always upset. Anyway, he couldn't deal with this talk no more, he wanted to jump in help Darkrai, so he did. Giratina didn't want her to lose the pokemon and humans she protected, since he protected a few pokemon his self. The renegade pokemon intercepted by using an powerful aura sphere and jumped in front of Darkrai. Again, he didn't know why he was helping her..he needed to. Darkrai was fighting for her self, standing up to this mad pokemon and was trying to keep her island safe. He though he was the monster here..but it started to make him wonder." Thats enough Mewtwo. its clear that Darkrai doesn't want to be apart of your pityful war. Noy turn around, leave." his black and red eyes begin to glow in anger." I'm already pissed off, i suggest not making me more upset."

Krampus Krampus Karcen Karcen

Pyra

Pyra woke as she always did, warm on the hard floor of the Relic Ruins. Stretching with a yawn, she blinked as her eyes adjusted. Despite being slightly underground the ruins still had natural light from the hot desert sun. It had it's own beauty to it, in her opinion. Sighing as she brushed sand off of her clothes she stood.

The Volcarona had spent quite some time here, following a routine; get up, find herself something quick to eat, then return to the safety of the ruins and lounge around or sleep some more. Rarely did any other Pokemon bother her and she was weary of any and every one she saw. It was even more rare for her to see any humans.

They were either injured, lost, or both. She did her best to treat them or at least try to guide them in some way, but they usually died in the end somehow. About 3/5 of them died on average, unfortunately. As sad as it was, there was only so much she could do when she was simply holding on herself. She would make her way to the floor above in her Pokemon form, body humming as she shook sand off of her wings and out of the fur around her neck and chest. Hesitating at the entrance of the ruins, she glanced this way and that wearily.

Reshiram

Reshiram flew through the skies in his Pokemon form. With the allies biding their time and training for the day that they can face Mewtwo and his army to hopefully put an end to this war. The fire dragon's blue eyes squinted as the air got colder and he ended up flying into a blizzard.

Bothersome. he thought, eyes scanning the ground until a cave came into view. Although he almost missed it. Landing towards the mouth of the cave the white fire dragon could feel the presence of others in the cave. Changing into his Gijinka form, deep blue eyes glanced around as he cautiously took a couple steps in, his gaze eventually landing on Regice.

"Regice..." he muttered, before noticing that the other seemed to be injured. Frowning he moved closer to see for himself.

"What happened?" he asked in concern.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back