Let the games begin!

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Colosseum! I wish to remind everyone that the rules for the site still apply, so please remember that RpN is open to everyone and behave appropriately.

This is also my first step into the works of being a site moderator, so if an issue comes up, please be patient with me as I get the hang of my responsibilities here.

With all that said, have fun and lets let the body count rise! Let the games begin!

Thanks! It was quite the honor to be asked to join the team, and I hope to do the site proud.

Okay, now I have a few questions for you Sherwood.

• How do the points work for 14 people being involved in one match? Does the winner get 13?
  • If there are two winners of a match of 14 people, do those two winners get 13 points each or is it shared at 6.5?
  • For people who drop or are kicked out, their points are NOT given to the winner right? I don't think that'd be fair if they are. If I could suggest something, it'd be to adopt the practice most online arena games use, where "Droppers" are punished. At least in ranked Matches. Have them lose a point or ten. Or have a ranked match blacklist. Yes, it's a little harsh, but it should be. It's an experience ruiner. Even more so for a ranked match that counts for something. If all looks good with the Colosseum, I plan to set up a battle role-play, and I don't want to gyp participants who actually try. If there are punishments, I will make it ranked so I don't get anyone who's not serious about participating.

If you could answer these questions, That would be wonderful. Thank you in advance.

These are some questions that I'll have to bump up the line to get answers for. I don't handle the scoring of the matches; that was set up by someone else.

@The Dark Wizard can you help us out here?

I've just been poking around the site and only just found this thread
What are ranked matches? Or what is the colosseum and how does this all work?

I've just been poking around the site and only just found this thread
What are ranked matches? Or what is the colosseum and how does this all work?
This.. uhm.. has been dead for like.. 2 years by now. You can see when the last has been made by looking at the top bar of the last post. Here, it says Nov 21, 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back