• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings “Let’s fall in love for the night and forget in the morning, darling.” A list of plots. [Open]

Dwhiskey

Hello all! Here are my stats:

• I tend to rp male characters but can write any gender.
  • I’m open to doubling.
  • I enjoy large casts and love to make the world feel full.
  • That said I take character requests, I’m open to you giving me directions on how you’d like my character to act but I will still have majority say.
  • Open to rping canon characters if I know them well enough. There are too many to mention so just pitch away.
  • I prefer heavy collaboration when it comes to plot and characterization. If you’re not sure which direction to take, feel free to let me know. I’d like for you to be open for me to do the same.
  • I love drama, conflict and angst, even if it’s somewhat forced and contrived. Miscommunication? Let’s go. Fake relationship? Yes please. tHeRE’s OnLy oNE beD? Give it to me.
  • Though I do prefer having emotionally complex and organic story beats, specifically the aftermath of shared trauma.
  • Been rping for around 6 years.
  • Tell me the song you last listened to.
  • I’m in my early 20’s so I’d prefer for you to be around the same age. I don’t feel comfortable talking to minors in a romantic way, fictional or otherwise.
  • Writing samples would be great but not required.
  • Very ping-able.
  • I enjoy ooc chat but not required.
  • Ghost friendly, simply leave the chat if you’ve lost interest. Or pitch a different plot.
  • Caveat: My replies range from rapid fire to you have to wait weeks. It’s cool if you do the same.
  • I prefer to rp over discord.

Plots, X is the character I’d like to play. These are all very bare bones as I’d like to collaborate with you on the trajectory. I write better than this, I swear. All of those below are angst conducive.

Idol Industry

X is dubbed the industry’s Ice Prince, Y is a known flirt. Behind the scenes, they’re both the opposite of their personas. Fans voted for the two to collab. To write, produce, and sing a song together. Will they be able to keep up appearances or will their music reveal their true selves?

College AU
Bad boy x good girl

Y finds a journal left behind in their music room. It’s filled with lyrics about her. X forgot his journal and intercepts Y, he ends up trying to help her find her secret admirer.

CEO x Con Artist
Fake Dating

X is tired of his family pestering him about settling down. When he catches a con woman trying to steal his trade secrets by seducing him to get access to his apartment, he hatches a plan. She needs money and he needs his family off his back. Plus, he already knows she’s a great actress.

Royal x Secret Guard

Y miraculously escapes during her family trip. She meets X and he sweeps her off her feet. So why is it now that she’s suddenly in danger, X knows exactly what to do?

Unusual Meet Cute

X sees Y about to jump off a bridge. X asks Y out on a date in hopes of giving her a final meal. Asking her to stay alive just until dawn then they can go back.

• Supernatural
    [*]Superpowers/Murder Mystery
    [*]Idol Industry
    [*]Sci-Fi
    [*]Post Apocalypse
    [*]Royal
    [*]Secret Agent
    [*]Slice of Life
    [*]Unusual Meet Cute
    [*]Magical
    [*]Time Travel
    [*]Lost Somewhere Beautiful

Please include a writing sample if you’re interested. I shall provide one upon request.

DM me if you’re interested! If you’ve got something you’ve been wanting to rp, feel free to pitch it. Or we could build one together from the ground up. Thanks for reading, I’d love to write with you. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Last edited:
I’m back. If you’ve stumbled upon this and we’re currently in rp, I will be replying to you shortly. Feel free to ping me. Thank you for your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back