• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ let my happiness deceive you ~ (fandom/original long term partner search)

happyfurara

greetings

be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.

before we begin, i'd like to state that i am using lowercase purely for aesthetic reasons. i do, and will not, write like this in an rp. now. in addition, i set out to make this easier, on myself, so there's not really any coding. i wanted it simple and mobile friendly. back to business.

hello, my name is deviation. feel free to call me dev, d, or whatever your heart would like. i am a twenty two year old female, completing my fourth year of college! I am looking for partners 18+, as i'd like people closer to my age. right now, i have central daylight time, if that matters to you, although i respond at random times during the day and night (that’s a college student for you). i am extremely active, now, more than ever. this means that i guarantee to you that i will be able to send at least three responses a week if not one everyday. (most time, somehow, I manage to do 2-3 responses a day if possible). i do try to mirror my partner, when it comes to responses, which is why my replies can range from 400 words to 4000 words, depending on what i am given and what type of role play is desired. with that being said, I am semi to novella literate, with at least a hearty two paragraphs per reply, although i can and will do much more. i write in third person, past tense. english is my first language, and i also speak spanish and french to anyone interested, and am currently learning korean (being a polyglot is hard). my writing isn’t perfect, but i like to think it’s relatively free of grammar and spelling errors.

i am more than willing to write several characters per response, as well as just one. i'm all for doubling because i think it keeps everything fair. typically, I can also write either oc or canon, just tell me your preference. I have a preference towards F/M, but I can be convinced of M/M and F/F as well if you ask me! i can play female or male equally and devote the same amount of attention to both. i am a sucker for ooc, i love talking about our characters, what's going on, but also i love to talk about random, stuff. i don't bite (hard). okay, now enough about me, let's move on!

I double!

what I want in a partner (yes, we like to break the rules, but these aren't meant to be broken)

it is not a shame to be deceived; but it is to stay in the deception

1| activity is fairly important to me because if i go two-three weeks without a response, i will likely lose interest which I don’t want to do! i would prefer if my partners could get me, at least, two responses a week.
2| because i am literate, i am looking for partners of the same! i would prefer, at least, two hearty paragraphs per response, although i am more than happy to receive more. would you like to basically create a book with me? i'm totally down!
3| please help me build our universe, and our story. i don’t want to do it all by myself. i want to make sure that we both enjoy it.
4| please don’t godmod my characters, and no mary sues or anything like that! nobody is perfect or without weakness. we love originality!
5| please be able to write in third person because first person makes it a bit weird for me, and way more personal than i'd like to go.
6| i am ghost friendly, just please let me know if you decide to drop the rp, if you can, so i don’t find myself waiting for a response that will never come.
7| please let me know if you will be unable to respond for a week or longer, just so that I am aware and don’t think you have dropped the rp.
8| this isn’t a rule, but a preference. i love to get to know my rp partners, so ooc chatter is always welcome!
9| please have a good grasp on grammar and spelling. no text talk.
10| be willing to double if you decide to do canon x oc just so that it makes it fair to everyone.
11| please do NOT (see the caps) just send me a message, asking whether or not I’m still looking, or giving a measly sentence about yourself. i would prefer if you would tell me about your writing style, what you want to write with me, etc. give me something to go off of! let me see who you are!

fandoms

belief is the deception you play upon yourself

now, let's move on to the fun part, and what i'm sure you guys are waiting on... the fandoms! because of all of the television i watch (is that a bad thing...?) i have fandoms all over the place that i'd love to rp! unless it is crossed out then i am still looking to do it, so feel free to contact me about it! i will have the fandoms divided up and under each, i will include characters i'm willing to play, and who i'd like to play against. again, just a reminder that doubling is mandatory although it doesn't have to stop there. i'm down to double/triple/quadruple, whatever you want. i also am down for au's and using the universe but using ours ocs. just shoot me ideas of what you want.

tv shows

we often shed tears that deceive ourselves after deceiving others

I
do enjoy au's just as a by the way and am more than happy to implement them!

1| arrow
i'm currently in season five of this television show; meaning that i am not caught up although it does not mean that i won't rp it, just no spoilers, please!
(
characters i'm willing to play: anyone)
(
characters i'm looking for: oliver)
2| flash
i'm currently in season three of this television show; meaning that i am not caught up although it does not mean that i won't rp it, just no spoilers, please!
(
(
characters i'm looking for: barry)
3| vampire diaries
i'm currently in season five of this television show; meaning that i am not caught up although it does not mean that i won't rp it, just no spoilers, please!
(
characters i'm willing to play: anyone except enzo, kai, vicki, april, kol)
(
characters i'm looking for: kol, damon, elijah, klaus)
4| glee
i'm completely caught up with this show!
(
(
characters i'm looking for: noah (puck), Jesse, brody, jake, ryder)
5| game of thrones
i'm currently in season six of this television show; meaning that i am not caught up although it does not mean that i won't rp it, just no spoilers, please!
(
characters i'm willing to play: anyone except gregor, eddard, sandor, oberyn, brienne, melisandre, jorah,)
(
characters i'm looking for: gendry, ramsey, joffrey, khal drogo, jaime)
6| pretty little liars
i'm currently in season three of this television show; meaning that i am not caught up although it does not mean that i won't rp it, just no spoilers, please!
(
(
characters i'm looking for: wren, alex, ezra)
7| outlander
i'm currently in season two of this television show; meaning that i am not caught up although it does not mean that i won't rp it, just no spoilers, please!
(
(
characters i'm looking for: jamie)
8| 13 reasons why
i'm currently in season two of this television show; meaning that i am not caught up although it does not mean that i won't rp it, just no spoilers, please!
(
characters i'm willing to play: anyone except hannah baker, tony, sheri, skye)
(
characters i'm looking for: bryce, zach, tyler)
9| elite
i'm currently caught up with this television show
(
characters i'm willing to play: anyone except valerio, fernando, christian, marina, omar)
(
characters i'm looking for: polo, ander, guzman)
10| shadowhunters
i'm currently caught up with this show and have read the books!
(
characters i'm willing to play: anyone except lucian, jonathan)
(
characters i'm looking for: alec, magnus, sebastian)
11| the fosters
(
(
characters i'm looking for: brandon)

movies

it is more tolerable to be refused than deceived

1| mcu
(
characters i'm willing to play: anyone except strange, peter parker, peter quill, thanos, ant man)
(
characters i'm looking for: tony stark, thor, loki, steve rodgers, clint barton, bruce banner)
2| after
(
(
characters i'm looking for: hardin, jace)
3| twilight
(
(
characters i'm looking for: seth, embry, paul)
4| matched (not a movie, technically, but it is in my heart)
(
characters i'm willing to play: ky, xander)
(
characters i'm looking for: ky, xander)
5| divergent (only the first one)
(
(
characters i'm looking for: four, eric, Peter)
6| the host
(
characters i'm willing to play: jared, ian)
(
characters i'm looking for: jared, ian)
7| disney
(special plot, shh, it's a secret. message me if you're interested)

asian dramas

it is amazing how complete the delusion that beauty is goodness

1| crash landing on you
(characters i'm willing to play: anyone)
(characters i'm looking for: junghyuk, seung-joon, kwang-beom)
2| boys over flowers
(characters i'm looking for: jun-pyo)
3| i need romance 1/2/3
(characters i'm looking for: sung-hyun, seok-hyun, joo wan)
4| heirs/inheritors
(characters i'm looking for: kim tan, choi young-do)
5| good morning call
(characters i'm looking for: hisashi uehara, daichi shinozaki)

anime

time will inevitably uncover dishonesty and lies; history has no place for them

1| devil’s line
(characters i'm looking for: anzai)
2| vampire knight
(characters i'm looking for: zero, kaname)
3| amnesia
(characters i'm looking for: toma, shin, kent, ikki)
4| dragon ball z
(characters i'm willing to play: goten, gohan, krillin, android 17, yamcha)
(characters i'm looking for: trunks, vegeta)
5| kuzu no honkai (scum's wish)
(characters i'm looking for: mugi)
6| diabolic lovers
(characters i'm looking for: anyone)
6| brothers conflict
(characters i'm looking for: anyone)

cartoons

life is the art of being well deceived; and in order that the deception may succeed it must be habitual and uninterrupted

1| avatar: the last airbender/legend of korra
(characters i'm willing to play: anyone except toph)
(characters i'm looking for: zuko, bolin, mako, iroh (younger))

Original One Line Plots

docs.google.com

last words

deception may give us what we want for the present, but it will always take it away, in the end

thank you for reading through to the end of my thread, and i do hope that you found something you liked. just a reminder that all fandoms can be changed to use ocs or au's, i'm very open to those kinds of things! in addition, if you would like to contact me about a fandom, please send a message as opposed to posting on this thread (so i can keep it clean). i am only looking for a few partners, but i'd love to hear from as many of you as possible! thank you lovelies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back