• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ticl

The baddest
Hey everybody! This is going to be a bit of a half baked thread with some ideas that aren't exactly finalized, but should be fun. This is Kinda just a mxm thread but if you wanna share some other ideas lemme know!

Let’s start with what I can give you:

Dynamic Characters: I personally play my Men as Switch or Power Bottom. A nonbinary role will fall somewhere between these Masc ideas.
Patience: Do what you want, even ghost me, I don't hold grudges
Plot: I have ideas that we can flesh out but I’d love your input on them as well. I like a good balance. Make it actually interesting.
Other: I don't like anime faces, it just looks unattractive to me, stylized art is !okay! but otherwise I want things to be believable (even if we’re going for fantasy themes). So please use art that is more realistic or real life faces if you prefer that over written descriptions.

Quick Pairings (with the part I’d like to play in bold):
Delinquent x Teachers Pet
Villain x Heroic Protagonist
Hero x Detained Villain
Professor x Delinquent Student
Bully
x Victim
Demon x Demon Hunter
Cop x Criminal
Vampire
x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Ex-Convict x Convict
Jailmates

Celebrity x Fan
Drug Dealer
x Preacher
Mafia Boss (or Protege) x Enemy Assassin
Rebel
x Ruler
One of seven sin's x tempted victim
Schizophrenic x Evil spirit
Lawyer x Criminal
Bodyguard x Client
Pirates!

(Obviously I like playing the bad guy)

Quick Fandoms (if you’re into that):
Harry Potter
MCU
DCU
Star Wars Universes
LOTR Universes
POTC
Now, What I hope you can provide for me:
Interactive and creative Characters, the more our character clashes, the better. Chill vibes. ETC.

Last edited:
Hey everybody! This is going to be a bit of a half baked thread with some ideas that aren't exactly finalized, but should be fun. This is Kinda just a mxm thread but if you wanna share some other ideas lemme know!
Hey! I'm new to this site but I have mild rp experience and would love to hone my skills, I'm totally down for this if it's still open! I can give more info in DM's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back