• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let me make y'all some flags.

If you're still interested in doing this magnadeus magnadeus , put a suitably shrinked militia-lookin' dude in Union soldier blue (I wouldn't mind if you made a black version too) onto the base of the number one on either the left or right looking outwards.

I would also like if you made this symbol the center of a proper flag. Union blue for the background, and just have the edited symbol you made in the middle with it's current colors. So the space around the 1 would still be white as it is now.

image.png

If you don't feel like doing this just ignore it. No skin off my nose. If you can't do the soldier thing just make the flag in the middle block of text.

Last edited:
magnadeus magnadeus

I have another request for you. Can you make something in the same style as Australia's flag (with the UK flag on the top left corner) except It's Portugal (on the top left corner) and instead of Australia, it's Brazil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back