• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

tumblr_nwfx02TXhn1rvvhg3o3_540.gif

Tae Won nodded in agreement. "It worries me. What if one of them decides to just breakup during one of their fights? Oh yeah, I wanted to... Hm... Let's see what's on right now." He turned on the TV, and looked through the channels. "Ah... Let's watch Monster... Ok, so it's a movie... It's really messed up, and sad, but the killer is pretty hot... Se Yoon watches it for the killer, and because he likes the main girl actress in it, so usually him and I watch this together...It's so good though."
tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o5_400.gif
tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o3_400.gif

"Honestly... That's like the only things they do... He should've, but it's too late now." Se Yoon kicked some of the snow in front of him. Hoseok was right, campus did look pretty. As much as Se Yoon would love to play out in the snow longer, it was freezing out. "I forgot how cold it was..." He glanced around at the different dorms' windows. He knew everyone was probably cooped up in their dorms. "I need to return Woo Jin's volleyball back to him."​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

tumblr_muh13kk6zd1sg1in0o1_400.gif
Katsuro hummed, "I dont think it will get to that point. Hopefully at least. They really are a cute couple once you look at them." He picked up his mug again and turned to his attention to the tv. "Well I can see why, I mean look at those cheek bones. Those are to die for." He commented as he eyes were glued to the actors face, "I dunno, you might have competition now." He gave little chuckle, elbowing him playfully to show he was just teasing. Tae Won was exactly his type so he had no problems with waking up to his face every day.
b879f206-ebc9-4dc6-9db1-8978e4d54580.gif
Hoseok looked up as well, wondering if anyone else was out and about. "What? his volleyball?" He tilted his head as he turned to look at him, "What were you doing with that?" Woo Jin still made him nervous from time to time. He got to come back to school after his fight, but he seemed more needy than before and it sometimes bothered him. Not that he tried to make that super apparent to Se Yoon.​

Tae Won rolled his eyes at Katsuro before gasping dramatically. "How could you leave me for a sexy actor?" He questioned as he slid off the couch onto the floor. "I'm heart broken. I know he's beautiful, but he's a killer." He quickly pulled himself back up, so he was sitting on the couch again. "I'm hurt, Katsuro, hurt," He joked. "How could you?"

Se Yoon looked over at Hoseok. "Well he gave me his volleyball to hold in my locker because I got a bigger locker. He didn't come back to take, so I took it home, and yeah, now I need to return it because I don't want to keep it anymore." He smiled up at Hoseok before nudging him with his elbow. "Hoseok~" He sang as they reached the building that held their dorms.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro laughed softly, having to put his tea down so he didn't spill it as he went to cover his mouth. He could feel the giggles rising in his throat and he loved it. He felt that Tae Won always did his best to make him laugh and he really appreciated that from his boyfriend. Once he sat up on the couch, he wrapped his arms around his shoulder, "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean it." He kissed his cheek, "you are the only one for me." He ruffled his hair, "But count yourself warned." He winked at him before slipping away again.
It seemed incredibly random that that happened but he didn't put it past the two since it seemed very likely. He hummed, as they walked up to the stairs, "Wait..." he paused, looking down at him, "That's the voice you use when you want something... what do you want...?" He knew better, three months with him taught him many things, and years as his friends taught him even more.​

Tae Won let out a quiet chuckle as the boy kissed his cheek. He narrowed his eyes, "You better not be lying... Me? Warned? What did I do?" He put his hands to his chest. "Ah... Katsu~ You're full of surprises. Huh? Shocking." He shook his head before looking back towards the movie. "Where are they?" He let out a soft sigh. "Maybe we should just go now? No need to wait for them to get back... I bet they're on their way anyway."

Se Yoon glanced over at Hoseok innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about..." He poked his boyfriend's shoulder. "I want you..." He joked. "No, but really... I want to watch Train To Busan, and then sleep." Though he had seen the movie multiple times, and always cried in the end because of the major death at the end, he loved it way too much. He could probably watch a million times, and still not get bored of it.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro looked at the clock on the wall, seeing what time it was. "Well, I'm sure we could just leave. If they're taking a long time who knows how long it could be. Because you know if Se Yoon asks for something Hoseok has to indulge him." He commented before he finished up up tea. "Lets get dressed and go, we can always watch this later." He got up from the couch to go get dressed, hoping that Tae Won would follow.
Hoseok brightened up a little then realized that he was joking and deflated a bit, but still just smiled at his boyfriend and shook his head. "Yeah no problem. I think its still loaded on my laptop from last time so if you wanted to sit in bed we could." He started to walk up to their dorm, wanting to get into the warmth already. He thought his fingers were going to freeze off. He opened the door to their apartment and smiled widely. "There are the new love birds!"​

Tae Won stood up, and walked over to his dresser to grab, some clothes to wear. He glanced at the door when he heard it open. "Finally you're back. Now we're going to leave." He paused when Hoseok labeled him and Katsuro as the 'new lovebirds.' "There's the prepubescent child, and his caretaker!" He grinned before pulling a scarf out of the draw.

Se Yoon followed Hoseok into their dorm, and smiled at the new lovers, only to be labeled at the 'prepubescent child and his caretaker.' "I want my mom," He replied before sitting down on his bed. He earned a small laugh from Tae Won before his roommate disappeared into the bathroom. He glanced at the TV, and saw the killer on the TV. "There he is."​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

tumblr_ndwbd4m9XX1qhwguzo8_1280.gif
Katsuro shook his head at the remark his boyfriend made, knowing there was no harm made in it. He could see how cold it was just by the red tips of his roommates noses. He decided to add an extra sweater on before pulling his big jacket on. He was glad that he already got dressed and just had to put on some heavier socks since he knew his feet could get cold. He wrapped a big scarf around him, letting it hang down to his knees.
"Sad thing is, I don't know how is who in that statement." Hoseok laughed as he followed Se Yoon to the bed. He took his jacket off and set his coffee down before crawling into the bed. "Oh no, now he's never going to stop talking about him"

"I already told Tae Won I'm leaving him for the killer. He's gorgeous." He chuckled and winked to Se Yoon.

Hoseok just cook his head, still "You both are ridiculous." He only had eyes for one guy and he was already dating him so it was sometimes hard to see why the were so attracted to him. Sure, he could appreciate a nice face, but that was it.​

Tae Won came out of the bathroom in appropriate attire, and greeted everyone with a smile. He dropped his pajamas into the hamper with a sigh. He was almost ready leave, he just had to get on his shoes, and jacket. He looked through the few jackets on the coat rack, before quickly taking his black coat. He slipped it on before glancing over at his boyfriend. "Ready? Hm... Where should we go first?" He thought for a moment "Let's walk around until we spot something." He smiled at Katsuro before looking back towards, and opening it. Was this their first date? Tae Won didn't know, but he decided to just assume it was.

Se Yoon glanced over at Hoseok. "Were both the caretaker, and both the child." He stood up to get rid of all the winter clothing because it was pretty warm in their dorm. He laughed at what Katsuro said. "We have similar taste in men... I don't think I could date a serial killer... I don't want to die," He joked. Eventually he was just left in a light gray, just slightly too big hoodie, and black skinny jeans. He pulled the hoodie over his head before laying back down on the bed. "Bye." He waved to the two at the door. A yawn escaped his as he pulled his phone out of his hoodie pocket.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

"I want to see some touristy places... Places that look really pretty in snow." He said as he went up to Tae Won to hold his hand. He knew he would have to let go once they walked out their door, but this was okay for now. He could take it in small strides since it seemed that that's what Tae Won wanted. A slow pace was a good pace for them. He let go of his hand and walked out the door, waiting for his boyfriend to follow him out. "I can't believe they're just going to sleep." He laughed as he started to walk down the hall.
"Have fun you tow!" Hoseok shouted after the two as they left, feeling proud for some odd reason. He really was happy that they had decided to get together. One big happy family. He decided that he wasn't comfortable enough and got back up to change. He pulled on some sweat pants and a shirt that he swore was his but was really Se Yoon's but he would deny that until the day he dies. He crawled back into bed, pulling the covers up over his shoulders, finding himself more tired than he originally thought. "You complained you're so tired because you were on you're phone, and now you're on it again." He snorted a laugh.​

Tae Won liked when Katsuro held his hand... He felt a little sad when the boy pulled away. He let out a quiet laugh. "They're so weird. They're not going to do anything interesting... Not even kiss... Just sleep. I assume it was because Se Yoon was tired... Gosh he's always tired, and Hoseok complies to everything he wants. I mean, I guess that's sweet," He shrugged. He thought of places where they could go. "Let's go to the park closest to here. I bet it looks really pretty."

"I'm addicted to my phone... It's a problem." Se Yoon turned off his phone, and shoved it into his hoodie pocket. "Why are you wearing my clothes?" He asked, stifling a laugh as he rolled over to face his boyfriend. He finally decided to get under the covers after laying ontop of them for a bit. He yawned as he adjusted to get a bit more comfortable. He crooked his neck, so he could watch some of the movie that was still playing on the TV.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro gave a small, involuntary shiver as they walked outside, feeling the cold hit his face. He was glad he put on his extra sweater before they left. "I've really only seen them hug, I think Hoseok kissed Se Yoon's knuckles once." He laughed. But all those things seemed more real than any kiss he had ever seen from anyone else. "But you can really tell they like each other. Its cute." He shrugged before nodding to the park idea, "Oh that will be fun! I wonder if there will be a lot of kids there. I bet a lot of schools closed down." He knew his sister's schools closed down and if they lived closer he would have called them to meet them.
"Shut up I've had this shirt for years, I dont know what the hell you're talking about." He laughed softly as he scooted a little closer to his boyfriend, letting them share a little bit of warmth as they laid there. He snuggled his face against Se Yoon's hair, breathing in deep before exhaling. "Why does everyone think this shirt is yours. I know you've borrowed i but really, its not that hard to realize it fits me better than it fits you." He laughed softly​

Tae Won nodded. "I think all public schools were canceled... I didn't check though, I'm just assuming." He itched his nose with the back of his hand. "Breathing in this air is making my nose dry," He mumbled as they walked. He moved his scarf up so it was covering his nose. He didn't expect it to be this cold. It was pretty, so coming outside was worth it. "It looks really nice," He commented.

Se Yoon shook his head. "It's my shirt. You just took it, and thought it was yours. I bought it an expensive store in like our sophomore year. I swear it's mine. It only fits you better because I like clothes that are too big..." He trailed off. "If it really is yours then where did you get it?" He questioned. "Hm? I bet you don't know where because I bought."​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

"I'm not used to the snow." He laughed softly, giving a small shiver. "We didn't get a lot of snow back where I lived. I barely had to wear anything heavier than a sweater on the coldest of days. Good thing you convinced me to buy this coat." He hummed and did a little twirl to show off the long peacoat that went down to his knees. Without even realizing it, Tae Won was doing boyfriend things with him and it took until just now to realize it. He smiled and stepped back up to his boyfriend, bumping him with his elbow "I guess I should keep you around for your good ideas."
Hoseok huffed, "I got it as a present thank you very much." he leaned up on his elbow so he could look down to his boyfriend, "So therefore I didn't have to buy it." He really didn't know if he got it as a present, to him it just appeared one day. But it fit him so well. "And why have you never asked for it back if its yours, huh?" He rose his eyebrow, "I don't believe you for a minute that this shirt is yours."​

Tae Won smiled as his boyfriend twirled around. "I'm glad I convinced you to buy a jacket. I don't want my boyfriend turning into an ice cube." He chuckled at the next thing that came out of Katsuro's mouth. "You wouldn't keep me just because you can?" He asked as he gave a pout. "Gosh... you're so mean." They soon reached the park. "I feel like the snow will end up overpowering the park... Soon we won't be able to walk through here."

Se Yoon was to busy looking for a photo on his phone to reply to Hoseok's question. He pulled up a photo from his sophomore year, and was wearing that shirt. "You're telling me this shirt is yours? Ask Tae Won! I'm sure he'll tell you it's mind to," He said as he showed him the picture. "You see that shirt? Mine. I don't really wear it anymore, and that's why you took it." He stated as he looked up at him. "You know I'm right."​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro smiled, "I might. You are really cute." He chuckled before looking around the park, seeing foot prints in the snow from who he assumed were children since they were so small. It was quiet out, surprisingly. But it was really nice. He looked around once more, checking the surrounding houses for people. He stepped closer to Tae Won and reached out, just linking their pinkies together the best he could without making it really obvious that's what they were doing.
Hoseok stared at the picture in silence for a long minute. His eyes squinted as he tried to come up with anything other than the fact that Se Yoon, indeed, was wearing the shirt. "Well..." He sat back, "It could just be a coincidence." He sat up, "But if it really means that much, I can give it back." He reached down and slipped his shirt off, holding it over to Se Yoon, seeing how important it was to him that he was right about it.​

Tae Won glanced over at the boy when he linked pinkies with him. He linked his pinky back. He smiled, glad that no one was around. They were probably all in their houses, drinking soup. He kept the free hand in his pocket. "Do you have homework?" He asked as he glanced behind them, making sure no one was there. "I'm still writing my essay... Ugh... Wait is your history class doing the essays?"

Se Yoon watched as Hoseok took the shirt off, and handed it to him. He slowly took the shirt. "Honestly, I don't even wear this shirt anymore." He glanced over at him. "Have fun sleeping like that." He leaned over the edge to stuff the shirt into the draw. "I'll organize that later." He paused for a moment as he brought himself back. "You want to wear that shirt? You're going to get cold if you don't."​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro blushed softly and looked to the ground, kicking some of the snow up with his foot. "Yes, But luckily I have a shortened version of it. I'm writing it Korean but because I'm so limited its shorter." He smiled, knowing that sometimes it annoyed his boyfriend and his roommates when he mentioned the breaks he got to have when it came to school."
"Nope!" He dove under the covers, pressing up against Se Yoon, burying his nose against his rib cage. "I'm going to suck all the warmth away from you!" he squeezed his boyfriend tighter, his voice sounding muffled from underneath the covers. He really didn't want his shirt back, but now his pride was getting in the way. He would reach over and grab it later and put it on when he was asleep.​

Though Tae Won would usually get annoyed at the breaks given to Katsuro, and poke fun at them, currently he understood why. "I understand why'd they make it shorter... It wouldn't be good if you had to write it at the normal amount." He thought for a moment. "Where should we go after this?" He asked to mainly himself. "Maybe... We can go visit a candy shop or something? Maybe just walk around for a bit until we spot something?"

Se Yoon rolled his eyes as Hoseok disappeared under the covers. "You're such a child," He commented. It was actually pretty comfortable like this. A sigh escaped him as he reached under the covers to stroke his boyfriend's hair. In the end, he decided to play along. He attempted to get out of Hoseok's tight hold. "No. I won't allow it."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro just followed his boyfriend, glad that he wasn't annoyed over the fact that he had an easier time. But he knew his friends were a little more supportive even if they teased. "That sounds good. But hot broth sounds really good too. To help warm up the soul." He laughed softly, "Hey, what are you going to be doing for winter break coming up?" He would be returning home, but he wanted to see Tae Won still, not just text.
Hoseok laughed, trying his best to hold onto his squirmy boyfriend. "I'm not letting go!" He shouted, though it was still muffled by the covers. He sucked in a deep breath, pushing up Se Yoon's shirt and blowing the largest raspberry he ever had into his stomach, just to torture him a little more. He was trying his best to not laugh, but he really couldn't help it.​

Tae Won eyes lit up. "Broth! Yes. I know a place that sells that. It's an American restaurant." He chewed on the inside on his lip as Katsuro asked him about winter break. "I'll probably going to stay home... Hoseok, Se Yoon and I might have sleepovers... They'll probably be too busy hanging out with each other... No, we'll have time to hang out. You can hang out with us if you want. I mean, you probably should hang with your boyfriend." He swung their link pinkies slowly.

"You have to let go!" Se Yoon replied. He subconsciously sucked in his stomach when he felt Hoseok blow a raspberry into his stomach. He squirmed even more as he let out a laugh. "Yah!" He yelled as he tried to push Hoseok off. "You're so mean," He complained as he reached under the covers, and lightly smacked his boyfriend's back.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katusro hummed, "well, I could only imagine being home for a few days if you are going to stay as well. Normally my family is big on the holidays but since its just us who knows how they'll react." His pinky tightened a little bit on Tae Won's. "I defiantly want to hang out with my boyfriend. We'll have time to do more things since we won't have to worry about doing things for school." He smiled softly as he looked up to him "You know I'm kinda new to this whole boyfriend thing..."
Hoseok yelped when he felt the slap against his back, feeling the sting against his skin. "Aye!" He shot up, covers still sitting on his head as he looked down to his boyfriend. "You're gonna pay for that someday!" He snorted a laugh before he leaned down to kiss him, feeling that it was okay to do that in the moment.​

Tae Won smiled as he talked. "Right and since we won't have school things to worry about, we can go on more dates." He glanced over at Katsuro when he told him he was knew to the whole boyfriend. "Really? So you mean you've never had a boyfriend before?" He thought for a moment. "Well, I guess it's a nice thing then. I'm happy to be your first boyfriend. Ah, how exciting. To be honest, I've only really dated girls before you."

Se Yoon shook his head at Hoseok. "No I won't." He smiled into the kiss. He kissed back, and let his arms wrap around Hoseok's neck, letting the kiss last a few seconds. He pulled his arms away and laid back down. "I'm tired," He opened one eye to look at Hoseok. "Let's go to sleep Hoseok~" `He closed his eyes, and pretended to be asleep.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

"Yes!" Katsuro bounced happily, "More dates!" He laughed softly before quieting down again. "Mm. Well, we never officially dated or anything...But one of my friends back home kissed me a few times... But I don't think he really wanted to commit... After I came here he slowly stopped talking to me. Turns out he got a girlfriend." He shrugged before looking to Tae Won, "Yay on being each other's first boyfriends then." He wanted to kiss his cheek, but he kept to himself. That was a little too dangerous. "I've never even dated a girl before. So I'm completely in your care."
Hoseok couldn't help but smiled dumbly at his boyfriend, watching him try to pretend to be asleep. He leaned down and kissed his forehead, brushing some of his hair away from his face. "Okay, we'll sleep." He laid downed wrapped his arms around him. He loved these moments, where they didn't say anything. He would never tell him, but he liked waking up early, just so he could watch Se Yoon sleep peacefully next to him. He thought it was kind of creepy, but his heart fluttered every single time it happened. He closed his eyes, rested his forehead against Se Yoon's shoulder, "I love you...." He didn't even realize the words left his mouth.​

Tae Won frowned as Katsuro told him about the boy that stopped talking to him when he came here. "Wow... Well whatever. He's old news. I'm new and always new news." He gave a small smile. "Yes! Each other's first boyfriend." He paused for a moment. "Awww," He cooed. "You've never even dated before? That's so cute. So innocent," He teased as he reached up with his free hand to softly pinch Katsuro's cheek.

Se Yoon couldn't help but smile in his pretend sleep when Hoseok kissed his forehead. He hummed when Hoseok said they'd sleep. He shifted slightly, stopping when Hoseok rested his forehead against his shoulder. Se Yoon was shocked at the next words that came out of his boyfriend's mouth, but it made his heart skip multiple beats. "I love you too," He replied truthfully before reaching over to play with Hoseok's hair.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back