• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

tumblr_muh13kk6zd1sg1in0o1_400.gif
Katsuro laughed, but tried to still be quiet in case anyone walked out. "I really hope it went well. Hoseok looked so...puppy eyed the whole dinner. He couldnt stop staring. It would be a shame if something didn't work out after that." He took off his shoes and went to go sit on their small couch. "Will they work out do you think?" He hummed as he looked up at Tae Won, "They seem like the best of friends so I can only imagine they will."
b879f206-ebc9-4dc6-9db1-8978e4d54580.gif
Hoseok bit his lip, "Well...No I didn't really think about it. Because I mean... Tae Won knows already really, and I'm assuming Katsuro does as well." He shrugged softly, "I just was going to walk in as if nothing has changed, cause I mean. Not much has besides we're dating now..." He paused as he thought, "So what does that mean? Are we gonna, I dunno, sleep in the same bunk or?" Because they couldn't do much outside of their dorm. Do they need to strike up a deal with the other two to give them time alone? But then that just sounded creepy since they just started dating.​

tumblr_nwfx02TXhn1rvvhg3o3_540.gif

Tae Won thought for a moment. "They'll definitely work out... How couldn't they?" He paced around the small dorm for a few moments. "I doubt Se Yoon said no..." He stopped his pacing and plopped down next Katsuro. "Let's hope Hoseok didn't chicken out... He better not of because it's painful to watch him sit there and basically go insane... Depressing." He shook his head in disapproval.
tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o5_400.gif
tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o3_400.gif

Se Yoon nodded quickly. "Yeah. I guess we can sleep in the same bunk," He answered. Ok, so he just had to act like nothing happened, right? How could he do that? They're dating now... Basically everything changed. The good thing about hiding their relationship from was other was that they wouldn't be outcasted at school. Maybe once they were out of high school, they could be more open about it. "So we won't tell Tae Won or Katsuro, and just hope they assume?"​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

The fact that Tae Won was pacing about this was making him slightly nervous about it but once he sat down he was calming down a bit. "I wondered why he was so nervous at the table all day. I thought he was going to jump across and beat up Woo Jin. Who was just as oblivious to it as well." He laughed softly, Se Yoon sure was popular around here. "Are there a lot of guys who also into guys here?"
"Oh no, not like that. Well, cause I mean, Tae Won sorta already knows... that's what we were talking about in the bathroom earlier. That he wanted me to tell you so I would stop looking so miserable" He laughed softly. "So they will probably know, right when we walk in I can see them just waiting at the door like a bunch of dogs." He chuckled softly as he turned to look at him, a dopey smile on his face. He walked a little slower the closer they got to the dorm, almost not wanting to in and face them. But that also meant he got to cuddle with his new boyfriend all night. Once to the door he stopped, "Ready for this?"​

Tae Won let out a soft laugh. "Ah... Woo Jin. I'm glad Hoseok beat him to confessing." He scratched his cheek. "I don't think there's many... There's me and there's an actually a gay couple in our school. The Taiwanese American boy and the Chinese boy... the Taiwanese one is really quiet and nice and the Chinese one is loud and sometimes annoying. They speak in mandarin to each other... it's cute. To be honest, I don't know of anyone else... I wish I did." He rubbed his eyes. "Ugh I don't want to go to school tomorrow."

Se Yoon thought about early that day, and how him and Katsuro went to investigate. "So that's what you were doing in there..." He nodded, "I'm sure they will be. I bet they're discussing this right now," he joked, little did he know they were. He nodded when his boyfriend asked if he was ready to open the door. "Of course." He began to wonder what their roommates would say to them.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro smiled at the thought of two boys speaking another language and being in love at the same time. They could be talking about how much they love each other and no one would know. It was almost romantic. "Well they better watch out because a cute new couple is on their way." He laughed softly, before leaning his head back on the couch. "I can't believe we're not even half way done with school, we'll have to do this for the next few years...."
"They're going to be our friends no matter what." He smiled, taking a quick look up and down the hallways before reaching down for Se Yoon's hand again. He just lightly intertwined their fingers, almost like proving a point as he walked into the small apartment. He gently pulled the other boy with him, still smiling with a gentle blush on his cheeks. He saw Katsuro practically bounce up on the couch, his eyes sparkling with wonder. He saw their hands and he jumped up, clapping his hands.

"Congratulations!" he managed to shout in Korean.​

Tae Won nodded in agreement. "...Ugh... A few more years of pain... I'm jealous of Hoseok and Se Yoon they're gonna be out before us." He glanced over at the door as he heard it open. He let out a small laugh at Katsuro's reaction. "Finally..." He clapped, glad that it went well for Hoseok. "I would've killed you if you chickened out. Ahh this is so great..."

Se Yoon smiled when Hoseok took his hand, and pulled him inside. Katsuro's shouting made him jump slightly, but he found it funny. "Thank you," He replied with a small laugh. He was glad that everyone had upbeat about the fact that him and Hoseok were together now. He didn't know what to say. It wasn't that he was embarrassed or anything, he was just feeling shyer than usual. What was he suppose to say in a situation like this?​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was just happy to see romance. He fully believed he might not find it here, which he slightly felt okay with because these moments could keep him hopeful. He might not be here forever anyways. But Tae Won said that there were gay guys here so maybe he wasn't a complete lost cause. "You sure made Tae Won nervous up here." He laughed softly, "Thought he was going to pace a hole into the ground."
Hoseok just laughed at their friend's reactions. "Thank you for supporting us." He said softly, still trying to find words to say. It wasn't like they were getting married or anything, so it didn't really matter. But it almost felt like it. "If...Its gonna take some time to get used to so if we need to set ground rules or anything I totally understand. I mean, I intend to take it slow, so there's not a lot I feel that needs to be talked about now but we all share this room so if there's something that makes you guys uncomfortable please tell us."​

Tae Won thought for a moment. Was there really anything that would make him uncomfortable? There was nothing he could think of at the moment especially if they were taking their relationship slow. "Uh... I don't think there's really anything. I guess I'll tell you when I discover something that makes me uncomfortable." He glanced over at Katsuro to see if he was going to say something.

Se Yoon was glad that Hoseok wanted to take their relationship slow. He felt like that would be best to do because taking relationships fast usually ends badly. He pulled his hand away from Hoseok's so he could go sit on his bed. He was still trying to think of what to say. "Honestly... I don't know what to say. Uh... Yeah," He nodded. "I'm glad you guys are happy," He shrugged.

(Should I skip over to the next few months in my next post?)​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro shook his head, "No, I can't really think of anything. Luckily my bed is up on top so you can't reach it when you're making out." He gave a quick laugh before moving to curl back up on the couch. "You guys are really cute. If you want alone time I don't mind staying at the library or something. just dont make me wait forever." He gave a wink that earned a blush from Hoseok.
Hoseok was honestly surprised at how calm they were all being with it. He thought there would deb more resistance or more questions. But no, they were just accepting it. He gave a big smile to them, nodding, "Thank you really, that's all I can come up with." He just gave a small shrug to his shoulders, not really knowing what else to offer them. He wanted to, but there was only so much.

(SUre! If you dont mind!)​

It had been three months since Katsuro came, and he could no longer call him his new roommate. It was currently the middle of winter, and it was snowing outside. The school decided to cancel the day because of the amount of the snow they were getting. You couldn't really walk through campus... Tae Won had been thinking lately. He was pretty sure he liked Katsuro, so he was going to confess. Since he was extremely confident, he wasn't really nervous. He'd just tell him, and hope it went well. He hadn't really planned it through... He was just going to confess it casually.

Se Yoon wasn't going to waste this day out of school even if it was snowing, and freezing. He was currently hanging out with the friends that were actually willing to go out in such weather, which just ended up being his boyfriend, Hoseok. He just decided to go to a convenience store, and eat because why not? It was cold, and you could just cook your food in the store. Plus it served such unhealthy food, and Se Yoon loved shortening his lifespan. He honestly just wanted coffee, and sweets... Ramen was too appetizing at the moment.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was slowly adjusting to life in his new school. He was picking up the language much easier than he thought he would, so it was a little easier to communicate with his roommates so they didn't have to speak in broken english back to him. When the school announced a snow day, it was like a breath of fresh air. Things were getting so hectic with school work it gave him a moment to catch up and let him breathe. He had to video call his little sisters for a bit. But once he was done, he leaned over his bed. "Tae Won, do you know if we have any tea bags left? Or did Se Yoon use all of them?" He was oblivious to Tae Won's intentions soon.
Hoseok must love his boyfriend in order to leave the warmth of their bedroom so that he could go eat with him. He was wrapped up neatly in layers and his scarf which came up to cover his face a bit. It was a little hard to sip his coffee that way but he didn't mind once he started feeling warm in his gut after the coffee made its way down. He put some money down to pay for both his and Se Yoon's things, looking down to him and smiling. "Are we going to go make snow angels after this?" He jokingly said as he pulled back from the counter.​

Tae Won looked up from his phone when Katsuro asked him if they still had tea. "I'm pretty sure we have a few tea bags left... I don't think he used all of them." He let out a soft sigh, ready to confess. "Hey Katsuro... I've been thinking lately,and I like you in a more than friend way, and I was wondering if you wanted to date... I mean if you don't want to that's ok, let's not let it become awkward between
(Tae Won did it with no hesitations XD).

Se Yoon let out a quiet laugh. "Of course," He replied jokingly before grabbing his coffee and pudding once they were paid for. He liked when Hoseok paid for his things, though he sometimes felt bad because he never felt like he paid for anything Hoseok got. He walked over to one of the tables, and set his stuff down before taking his seat. He ushered Hoseok to sit across from him, so they could eat together.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro went to climb off the bed, pushing his slippers on since his feet always managed to get cold. He had gone over to their small counter to start boiling water when he heard Tae Won. "Huh?" he said, not realizing what was just going on. Then it clicked in his head. His face turned bright red, his hands moving to cover his face. "I uh... I um." He looked back at his water boiling on the moveable burner. "I need to... get honey! I need to Woo Jin's! I'll be right back!" he shouted before quickly tearing out of the apartment.
Hoseok sat down and intertwined their legs under the table. Any time anyone asked, he just said that it was because his legs were long and that Se Yoon didn't mind the extra legs. He smiled at him stupidly, his adoration for his boyfriend showing on his face. They had a fight a few days earlier and so the fact they were calm and cuddly again. He was about to open his mouth again when he felt his phone buzzing. He looked down at it and hummed, "Its Katsu." He answered and listened for a moment before looking to Se Yoon, "So apparently Tae Won has gone crazy and asked Katsu to be his boyfriend...?"​

Tae Won watched as Katsuro ran out of the room, which shocked him. "What the hell?" He rolled his eyes before leaning back on the couch. "So what was the answer? Like... He just avoided me..." He groaned. He wasn't nervous or anything... He was staying optimistic. Maybe Katsuro was just nervous, so he ran off to think about how he would respond. "Agh... Geez... What am I going to do? I won't let it be awkward between us..."

Se Yoon smiled as he felt Hoseok intertwined his legs with his. He opened his pudding, and grabbed his spoon. He was about to put it in his mouth when he heard that Tae Won was trying to ask out Katsuro. He stifled a laugh before setting his spoon back into the pudding cup, and rested his head on the table. "Ohhh that's so funny," He laughed as he picked his head up off the table. "Well does Katsuro like Tae Won?"​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro could hear Se Yoon on the other end and it was eating him alive. Did he like Tae Won? He really liked hanging out with him he was always helping him and paying for his things... So what if they just added things like holding hands and kissing occasionally? That wouldn't be too bad. "I think I do..." He then went silent, ignoring Hoseok on the other line asking him questions. He hung up the phone, really thinking about it. He stood in the hallway for a moment, looking down at his feet. They could defiantly try it out. He stormed back to the apartment, "Tae Won!" He walked over and leaned over, kissing his cheek lightly.
"Katsu! Hey!" He shouted, trying to get his attention before he realized he hung up. "Well, it looks like we wont be the newest gay couple on the block." He hummed softly before looking back to his own boyfriend. He smiled softly, tapping his leg with his foot. "I can't believe those two. But I guess that means us hanging out is going to be like double dating all the time now." He laughed again. "I wonder what they would be like as a couple...." he hummed as he set his chin on his hand.​

Tae Won was getting tired of waiting for Katsuro to come back. He glanced up from his phone when Katsuro charged it, and yelled his name. "Yes?" He was shocked when Katsuro kissed his cheek, but he smiled. "So that's a yes?" He asked as he looked over at his roommate. Maybe they didn't need to be asked, but he wanted to make sure that it was a definite yes. He was so excited now... He knew he didn't need to worry, and that was why he didn't.

Se Yoon shook his head. "Ah... It was fun being the the new gay couple on the block while it lasted in." He went over what was going on before nodding, "I guess double dating would be fun... Hm... I think they'd be a couple that likes to show affection in public because Tae Won is confident, and isn't afraid to kiss in public. I mean, we've seen him do this with his pass relationships." He finally began to eat his pudding.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was bright red at this point, but he found his head nodding slowly, unsure still if this was really happening or not. He had been in Korea for three months and he had a boyfriend already. He couldnt believe it. He kneeled down on the couch and just smiled, "Its yes." He leaned in and kissed his cheek again, his hand resting gone his shoulder carefully.
Hoseok just laughed, "He's going to get himself arrested some day." He shook his head but just smiled softly. "Do you ever think we'll be brave enough to do that? To hold hands in public or whatever?" He knew they could be ridiculed for it since most of the country still wasn't on their side, but he wanted to believe that they could be the change, that maybe they could start it, here in there small school. But he also could only imagine what their parents could say.​

Tae Won smiled widely at the second kiss on his cheek. He pulled the boy into an innocent hug. He had dated a few boys secretly, but he's mostly been in relationships with girls... He just treated them the same way. There wasn't anything different between them, right? Tae Won wasn't planning on kissing the boy on the lips anytime soon. Maybe in a month or so... That was the right time to kiss someone, right? He's just using the knowledge he has from past relationships. He pulled away before speaking. "I'll make you your tea." He stood up, and walked over to stove to boil water. "What type of tea do you want?" He asked as he began to fill the kettle with water.

Se Yoon bit his lip as he thought. "Maybe in future we will be... Maybe when we're done with school..." He would hold hands in public if they weren't in school. He knew they'd be bullied if people found out about them being in a relationship... It was possible for one of the students to go contact either one of their parents and tell them. Once they're out of school, Se Yoon knew he'd act more open about it, but for now he decided to keep it hidden. He yawned, beginning to feel the side effects of staying up really late on your phone. "Ah... When we get home, I'm going to sleep."​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro loved the hug, though it didn't feel any different than normal. Isn't it supposed to feel like a boyfriend hug...? Did that feel any different? He would watch Se Yoon and Hoseok hug and it was like the whole world was in the moment. Granted, they had been dating several months now and those hugs were at the end of some kind of mishap between the two, but still. "I would really like the orange blossom please." He smiled from his place on the couch, bringing his legs up to curl under him. "So what's kinda the first step to this? Obviously we're somewhat confined to the bedroom. But can we go on dates and things?"
Hoseok just smiled and nodded. H felt some pride in getting to date Se Yoon and defiantly wanted to show that off. But he could understand why they needed to hide and knew it was for the better. "What do you mean you need more sleep?" He gave a soft chuckle and reached up to ruffle his hair, "You even slept in this morning. But no, you had to go play in the snow so we couldn't sleep in anymore." He gave a mislay pout, not minding the idea of taking a nap when they go back.​

Tae Won nodded as he grabbed the tea bag, and placed it into the mug. "Of course... We can go on dates, and such." He glanced over at the kettle, waiting for the water to begin to boil. Soon the water was boiling, so he grabbed the kettle and poured the hot water into the cup. "You should probably dunk the tea, and stuff before actually drinking it," He explained as he brought the cup over to Katsuro. "Here you are." He sat down next to his new boyfriend.

Se Yoon rolled his eyes at Hoseok. "Well you weren't the one who stayed up till three am. It's not like you have to go to sleep anyway, and you didn't have to come either." He mimicked Hoseok's pout before finishing his pudding. He was happy there was no school today because he wasn't really in the mood to hang out with anyone besides his roommates.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsruro gladly took the mug from him when it was handed over, taking the tea bag and somewhat bouncing it in the water to get the full flavor of the tea in the water. "Thank you." He hummed as he situated himself so that he could lean up against Tae Won's shoulder. He hoped that he didn't find it weird, they were dating, it shouldn't be. Even if it was the first day. "Did you just want to hang out here today then?" he leaned his head on his shoulder, humming happily to himself.
Hoseok rolled his eyes in return, "I didn't make you stay up. And I wanted to spend the day with you. So what." He smiled and gently kicked him from under the table, but smiled playfully. "I dont mind napping with you. It means I get to cuddle up against you." Not that he couldnt have hat when they actually went to bed but that was besides the point. "Plus, you kick in your sleep so it wakes me up from time to time."​

Tae Won didn't mind when Katsuro leaned up against him. "We can go out if you want to... Maybe we can walk around? The snow looks pretty." He glanced over at the window, and watched the snow fall. "It might be cold, but that's alright. Maybe we can go out when Hoseok and Se Yoon come home?" He asked as he glanced over at Katsuro. He checked his instagram as he waited for Katsuro to reply to the ten million things that came out of his mouth.

Se Yoon blushed when Hoseok mentioned cuddling him. "Pfftt I barely kick in my sleep. It's not even that. You're just overreacting," He replied back in a joking manner. He stood up before walking over to the trash to throw his pudding cup away. He sat down in the same seat before. "Should we get going now, or stay a bit longer?" He asked before taking a sip of his coffee.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro took a sip of his tea, careful to not burn his tongue when he did. He swallowed and then looked back up to Tae Won, "Well, this is my first winter in Korea. So it would be sorta nice to see it." He stretched his legs out only to curl them back against him. "And I'm sure Se Yoon and Hoseok would enjoy the alone time for a little bit." He chuckled lightly.
"Lets go." Hoseok said standing up as well, "My coffee can keep my hands warm as we walk. Campus is pretty right now so if you wanted we could tae the long way so we could enjoy it." He shrugged softly as he took his cup and sipped on it. He really wished he could hold Se Yoon's hand as they walked like every other couple.​

Tae Won let out a quiet laugh. "I'm sure they'll enjoy it. They'll probably end up doing nothing. No no. They'll probably end up fighting, and then they'll have to do couples therapy." He checked his phone once more to see the time. "Watch them come home ten million years later." He let out a soft sigh. "I guess we can watch a movie as we wait."

"Yeah, let's take the long way..." Se Yoon new it was going to be freezing, but that was ok... It wasn't going to last forever. "C'mon," He mumbled as he walked out of the store. He made sure to walk beside Hoseok. "What do you think Katsuro and Tae Won are doing right now?" He asked as he glanced over at Hoseok.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

"They fight so much. I dont know how much more I can take of the passive aggressive comments back and forth between the two of them anymore." He laughed softly, going to take another sip of his tea. "Yeah, sure. Didn't you want to show me some movie or show anyways?" He reached up and set his tea down before reaching around to pull a blanket over him, offering some to Tae Won as well. Cuddling on snow days is always nice.
Hoseok let their arms brush against each other as they walked, letting their jackets make noise as they grazed the other. No one would really question it either, it was too cold out and since Hoseok and Se Yoon had been good friends for a long time, no one took a second glance at them most times. "I bet they're gazing into their eyes lovingly." He gave a mocking blink of his eyes before laughing, "They're probably doing what they're always doing, curled up on the couch or sitting in their own beds and talking to each other." He shrugged as he took a sip of his coffee. "I can't believe Katsu caved so quickly. He shoulda made Tae Won swear it out."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back