• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

proxy.php

Tae Won got bored of watching Katsuro struggle with Korean, but it was the only thing he could pay attention to. He didn't want to listen to Se Yoon and Hoseok's conversation because he doesn't want be nosy. Everyone had someone to talk to except him. In the end, he just decided to pull out his phone, and went through his phone. Everyone so often, he would correct Katsuro on his Korean. He wasn't correcting Katsuro to be rude, or humiliate him, it was just to help.

proxy.php

Se Yoon smiled, "That's good. Mhm...I'm ok." He paused for a moment. "Though I did crush my finger the door," He said with the shake of his head, almost like he was scolding himself for the dumb mistake he made. "Did your history class get assigned the project, yet? We got assigned ours today." He glanced around the restaurant for a moment before looking back towards Hoseok.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

View media item 23893Katsuro noticed that Tae Won seemed bored and he looked to him, nudging him under the table with his foot. He didn't mind the corrections, he was getting used to them now. But as he talked he didn't mind keeping his leg against Tae Won's just to tell him he was still paying attention to him. He didn't think about how it might make him uncomfortable, he just did it.
View media item 23892"Let me see." He took Se Yoon's hand and carefully massaged the knuckles out, trying to help the nerves around his finger. "Yeah, I got assigned some rebellion or something... a war maybe??" He shrugged and just laughed, just watching his hand as he rubbed it. "I can't believe you'll have another project just after you finish this one. Ridiculous."​

Last edited:
proxy.php

Tae Won didn't think of anything when Katsuro nudged him with his foot, but then he kept his leg next to his. It was awkward in Tae Won's opinion... a bit weird. He felt that it would be embarrassing if he pointed it out, so he just continued to look through his phone. He let out a soft sigh before glancing over at Katsuro for a split second before looking over to Se Yoon and Hoseok.

proxy.php

Se Yoon smiled as the took his hand to massage it. "Ah. I got the Korean war," He replied. He nodding in agreement. "I know right. The teachers are going crazy with projects. Can they just chill or something?" He sighed, trying to ignore every time Hoseok accidently hurt him. He began to wonder when they're food would come. "When do you think the food will get here?" He asked.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

tumblr_muh13kk6zd1sg1in0o1_400.gif
Katsuro pulled away when the waitress came back with a tray full of food. She began to set everything down, hearing a comment from Hoseok to Se Yoon about "speak of the devil" Or along those lines. He could see them holding hands, as innocent as they made it seem. He smiled and reached for his own food, humming happily, "This does look kinda messy. Good thing I'm wearing dark clothes." He laughed softly.
raw.gif
Hoseok leaned up when the food came, letting go of Se Yoon's hand. He hoped he was able to help his hand but he knew he was kinda bad at it but he tried his best. He was excited about his food, pulling the plate close to him before digging in. He didn't wait for anyone else, his stomach growling heavily.​

proxy.php

Tae Won smiled, "It may be a mess... but it's really good. Trust me." He began to eat his food, humming happily. He always liked the way this restaurant prepared there food. They always made it look so pretty... How? He had no clue. "What do you think?" Tae Won asked as he looked over Katsuro. He was curious to see if Katsuro liked it. Tae Won found it interesting to see the American boy trying korean food.

proxy.php

Se Yoon decided to go with spicy food... I mean a lot of korean foods are spicy. They eat the spicy noodle challenge for lunch. The one thing different was, Se Yoon decided to go with something more spicier. He nods his head in satisfaction as he took his first bite. He looked over to see what Woo Jin had gotten. He had kimchi fried rice that was surrounded by an egg. It looked really good, but Se Yoon liked his food more. He looked over to see what Hoseok got before returning back to his food.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro used his chopsticks to mix up his dish, grabbing a small group of them, careful not to get the sauce everywhere in the process. He gently placed them in his mouth, as gently as he could anyways. He laughed softly as he chewed, looking up to Tae Wan and giving a thumbs up to him as he tried not to laugh with his mouth full. He covered his mouth with a napkin and finished chewing before he said anything. "This is amazing. So much flavor." He hummed happily, almost bouncing in his chair.
b879f206-ebc9-4dc6-9db1-8978e4d54580.gif
Hoseok looked up from his galbi, smiling over to his best friend as he chewed. He took a quick drink of his water after he swallowed and moved closer and offered up a bite to Se Yoon, trying to make eye contact as much as he could, really only focusing him in the room. Sure, they invited Woo Jin, and Tae Won and Katsuro were sitting there entertain their guest and he couldn't even care. He just wanted to watch Se Yoon.​

proxy.php

Tae Won laughed at the boy's reaction before going back to his food. He noticed Hoseok trying to feed Se Yoon, and let out a barely audible laugh. He found it funny how Hoseok was only looking at Se Yoon. Could he be less subtle? Way to be subtle, Hoseok, Tae Won thought to himself before returning to his food. He talked to Woo Jin for a bit, so he wasn't lonely because no one was speaking to. He nudged- more like kicked Katsuro to get him to try to join the conversation.

proxy.php

Of course, Se Yoon took the offer to try Hoseok's food. He smiled after swallowing the food. "It's really good." He soon returned back to his spicy. He coughed a little bit because of the spiciness, but he still enjoyed it. It wasn't too spicy for him anyway. He quickly took a sip of his drink before glancing around at the group. Everyone seemed happy, and upbeat, which was good sign. There was something off about Hoseok, and Se Yoon didn't know what it was.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was just about to put noodles in his mouth when he felt the small kick to his leg. It made him drop the bunch and give a startled look to Tae Won, eyes searching for the reason. Then he understood what it was and he quickly smiled to Woo Jin. He did his best to talk again, but it was so hard to since he said most of the things he knew already. vocabulary was limited to him still, so he took the in between moments to let Tae Won fill in the blanks for what he was trying to say. He quickly would stuff food into his mouth so that he wouldnt have to say anything else, but he did try the best he could. He didnt realize how hungry he was, he had a big lunch so he didn't really get it, but he kept scarfing his food down as if he hadn't eaten in weeks.
Hoseok smiled when Se Yoon took the bite of food he offered, it made him feel bubbly and it kinda made him want to punch himself. He reached over and just took a small bite from his friends plate, quickly sticking it in his mouth before he could object. He laughed as he chewed, though the spice quickly got to him and he coughed for a moment before regaining his awareness again. He sipped on his water, only feeling the burn more prominent, but he could handle it as long as he kept eating his own. He would every now and then say something to Woo Jin, but only to return to looking at Se Yoon, telling himself that he was in line of his vision.​

tumblr_nwfx02TXhn1rvvhg3o3_540.gif

Tae Won noticed the way Katsuro got out of the conversation by shoving food down his throat. Shaking his head in disapproval he turned back to Woo Jin, and continued their conversation. Every so often he would eat a bit of food, and drink his drink. "So how much do you hate Jung Sungmin-ssi?" He asked before taking a sip of his drink.

"Ugh... She's terrible. She yelled at me because I answered a question wrong... She expects everyone to know the answer. She gets so mad at everyone so easily. She yelled at everyone to put their name on the paper," Woo Jin answered truthfully.

"I know right!" He turned to Katsuro. "Be careful in that class. She might gouge out your eyeballs with spoons," He joked to Katsuro in English.

tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o5_400.gif
tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o3_400.gif

Se Yoon laughed when Hoseok coughed from his spicy food. He noticed that it was really hot in the building. He quickly took off his coat, not knowing why he didn't take it off before. Was the restaurant owner trying to cook them alive? Maybe he was feeling this way because he kept his jacket on. He shifted uncomfortably before scratching the back of his neck, trying to adjust to the heat.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69
*cries bc my hyungwon picture broke* kms ok i got a new gif thing

Last edited:
Katsuro looked up when Tae Won gave him advice, his head tilting in confusion. "What? He commented as he sat up, "I know you warned me about her before but she was so nice to me. Like she called me over after class, asked me if I was settling in okay, asked if I needed anything..."She did raise her voice to other students, which made him a little nervous but she was so gentle with him after, "She was nice." He repeated in Korean, just to emphasize his point.
Hoseok's head whipped around when he heard that Katsuro actually liked Jung Sungmin-ssi. "You what?" He almost shrieked out, "She was nice? Now that is something I have never heard of before. She once yelled at me because I decided to write my notes in pen once. Kid you not." He shook his head, "But noon you show up lookin' all doe eyed and she's nice to you. Damn. Shoulda tried that ages ago."

(I knew something was different XD)​

Tae Won was shocked that Jung Sungmin-ssi was actually nice to Katsuro. "Agh. You're so lucky," He pointed, feeling jealous. "Maybe it's because you're new... Let's see if you're positive relationship with her lasts," He said before drinking his drink. "I'm kidding... I'm sure she just likes you more than other students." He laughed as Hoseok explained one of the experiences he had with the teacher. "Her strict rule about pencil only," He said in a mocking tone.

"She sounds like a man," Se Yoon stated before sipping his soda. Both Tae Won and Woo Jin were trying not to laugh because they knew it was true. "It's scary sometimes. She yelled at me for coughing, and then she told me to go to the bathroom and wash my hands. She's a major germaphobe." He chewed on the inside of his lip as he listened to the conversation go on.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was still slightly shocked that their stories were so bad since he hadn't seen anything like it, but it was his first day so there was much more to come. He had to prepare for it, but it seemed like he had everyone in his corner and he would manage to get though it. "I guess I better use her good will towards me to my advantage." He laughed softly, suddenly feeling like he was the odd man out.
"You do have an annoying cough." Hoseok laughed softly, leaning back in his own chair, trying to slow down how much he was eating to he didn't give himself a stomach ache. He put his hands behind his head, smiling at his friends. So maybe Woo Jin wasn't that bad.....But not to date Se Yoon. No one was good enough for them....Even himself.​

Tae Won nodded. "This year will probably be a breeze for you. I'm sure every teachers' main goal is to help you learn Korean," He replied before going back to eating his food. He thought about it longer. "Geez... You're so lucky Katsuro... You don't even know." He took a few sips of his drink. "You're going to get out of the big test of math tomorrow because you're new... and the whole language barrier."

Se Yoon playfully hit Hoseok's arm. "I do not. You don't even know... You're such a liar," He narrowed his eyes at his best friend. He looked over to Woo Jin. "Do I have an annoying cough? This is for my own reassurance."

"I've never heard you cough," Woo Jin replied.

"Do I have to do a demonstration? I have to choke on something. My own spit? Breath it in? I can't do that," He laughed, soon followed by Woo Jin laughed.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro almost felt guilty that he wasn't going to have to take these tests. He was going to have to have a translator for some things once he started to get further in school. He'd take most exams away from the other students, sitting in a room with a teacher and a translator if they didn't turn the tests into english for him. But its not like he could do anything about it. "I'm sorry..." He said softly, not really sure what else to tell them. "But I promise I dont want it to be easy. I would be there with you guys if I could be." He really didn't want to be any different from any of the students any more than he already was.
Hoseok was watching him try to figure out what to choke on so that he could cough, try and prove him wrong. And yet, all he wanted to ask him was if Se Yoon wanted to wanted to choke on his tongue.... It made his cheeks heat, imagining what that would feel like, look like. Sound like maybe? His eyes looked down to Se Yoon's lips, watching him talk, seeing how they were red from eating the spicy food. His heart was beating faster and faster by the moment. He was done for.​

Tae Won shook his head at Katsuro's words. "Don't worry about it. It's normal for new students to not take tests right away. You haven't been here for too long, so you didn't get to learn everything we learned yet... Ya know? It's only normal," He gave a reassuring smile. "Anyway, you should eat up, so we can go home early, and do our homework... Well we already did our homework... I mean them." He looked up at everyone. "You hear that guys? We need to hurry up, so you have time to do your homework."

He noticed that there was something off with Hoseok, and he knew what it was. He quickly kicked his friend under the table, so he'd get out of the trance he was in.

Se Yoon was completely oblivious to Hoseok's thoughts. Though he did notice there was something off with Hoseok since the tea shop. Se Yoon was just having a good time, unaware that Hoseok was basically going insane. Sure he liked Hoseok more than a friend... Se Yoon was just skilled at hiding his emotions.

"Breath in your drink?" Woo Jin suggested.

"You want me to drown?... Wow... I thought we were friends," Se Yoon shook his head in disapproval.

"Yah yah. It was just a suggestion," Woo Jin rolled his eyes.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro smiled, glad to have some reassurance from his friend. Peoples' encouragement were going to keep him going since his parents didn't seem to be giving it to him. He knew his mother would support him but with the harsh scrutiny of his father it was different. so he just nodded and smiled, "Yes dad." He winked, moving to quickly finish eating. He didn't mind that they would have to leave, it would let him have a chance to relax after a hard first day.
Hoseok jumped when Tae Won kicked him, realizing what he was doing. He cleared his throat, "Yeah, Tae Won is right. We have that project to finish." He nudged Se Yoon playfully. He took the last couple bites before he finished, reached for his wallet so he could start pulling out some money to pay for his food. He needed to get a grip on himself before he made an ass out of himself in front of everyone.​

Tae Won smiled when it looked like everyone was done eating. He called over for the check, which thankfully came shortly. "Let's split the check. If I have to, I'll pay for you, Katsuro." He was feeling generous today, or was that because he thought Katsuro was kind of cute. He glanced over at Woo Jin when he heard him offer to pay Se Yoon's food. He glanced over at Hoseok. Was he going to confess already? He should do it quickly before Se Yoon ends up wanting to date Woo Jin. He didn't understand why Hoseok wasn't doing it... If he was him, he would've confessed ages ago.
(The confident, Tae Won).

Se Yoon rolled his eyes at Hoseok. "You know you don't need to help me, right?" He was surprised when Woo Jin offered to pay for his food... He decided to decline in the nicest way possible. He shook his head at Woo Jin. "No no, it's ok. Maybe next time. I have money anyway," He smiled before taking his wallet out from his coat pocket. He got the correct amount of money before setting it down with the check.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro smiled softly at the offer but quickly shook his head. "No its okay really. You've been paying for me all day. I promise I can pay for myself." He pulled his wallet out, pulling out a few bills. He counted them carefully, still trying to figure out the money system here. "Uh... Tae Won do we give tips here?" He defiantly didn't want to offend anyone, but he knew that some places differed on that. But he definitely didn't want to be seen as rude.
(Tae Won the confident until its up to him lol)
Hoseok's head whipped around when Woo Jin offered to pay for Se Yoon and he had to try really hard to not glare at him. He was surprised that he declined, but Se Yoon let him pay for their drinks earlier, so maybe that was a good sign? He hoped it was. "Hey, Se Yoona." He poked his side before he reached into his pocket to grab his wallet. "After this I uh... I need to run to the vending machine... Will you come with me?" It was the lamest excuse he had ever made up. He was normally more smooth than this, "That's okay right guys? You can go on ahead of us."

He noticed the sly smile from Katsuro who just nodded, "Of course we can." He noticed Woo Jin was going to open his mouth to object and he quickly interjected "You said you'd show me where your dorm is right? In case I ever need anything? Why dont you show me that while they go to the vending machine?"​

Tae Won shook his head. "No they don't," he replied before standing up to stretch. He readjusted his jacket as he mentally cheered for Hoseok. Hoseok was finally going to do it or at least he thought he was going to. He glanced over a towel Katsuro when he was able to stop Woo Jin from objecting. He patted his new roommate's pack, feeling proud of him. "Alright guys let's go," he said to Woo Jin and Katsuro before leading the two boys out of the restaurant. "Which did you like better? The place we went to yesterday or the place we went to today?" He asked his new friend curiously.
(Rip Tae Won).

Se Yoon turned his attention to Hoseok when he called his name. "The vending machine..." he mumbled as he thought. He quickly nodded when he realized what vending machine he was speaking about. "Of course," he smiled before standing up to put his long coat. He waved to goodbye to Woo Jin and the rest of the group. He watched them leave before looking back towards Hoseok. He waited patiently for his friend to lead him to the vending machine.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro smiled to Tae Won, glad they were both on the same wave length. It took him a little bit to catch on, but he was getting the hang out it quite nicely now. Or at least he hoped he was. Katsuro kept his hands behind his back as he walked, pinky fingers linked together. "Well, I dont know. Both were really really good. I feel like I'm slightly biased towards the first only because it was my first meal here, but today was also really good and it was with all my friends... So I dont know." He hummed as he though about it. "What about you?"
What was he doing. Why was he doing this. Suddenly his face grew red as he thought about his words. They were walking up to the vending machine, and he needed to come up with something fast. He looked up at Se Yoon as they walked, his feet suddenly halting on the pavement. "Se Yonna." He called him again, suddenly feeling sentimental on the nickname. "I uh..." He cleared his throat, puffing up his chest and walking up to him, "This is really sudden to me and I really dont have any other way of saying other than when I think of you dating other people it gives me indigestion and and what I mean is that I really like you and that you shouldn't date Woo jin but you should date me!" It all came very fast, much faster than he intended.​

Tae Won smiled at Katsuro's words. "I guess I liked the place we went to yesterday because I got to experience your first meal in Korea," He answered with a quiet chuckle. "So we're taking a tour of Woo Jin's apartment?" He asked as he looked back at Woo Jin. Woo Jin seemed to be thinking hard, but Tae Won ignored it. "So are we?" He asked Woo Jin, who just nodded. "Great. I've never been there before. I hope it's not messy like ours... That would be nice."

Se Yoon stopped walked when he noticed Hoseok stopped walking. He looked back at the boy, and watched as he approached him. The things that came out of Hoseok's mouth shocked him, but at the same time made his heart flutter... Though Hoseok spoke a bit too quick. He felt the heat rise up to his cheeks. His gaze moved down to the pavement as he tried to find something to say. He small smile appeared as his face. He looked back up at Hoseok. "I like you too," He admitted before pausing. "A lot... and I'll date you." He didn't really know what else to say... He was lost for words.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsruo's heart fluttered a little bit as Tae Won mentioned liking the other place more simply because of the same reason. It made him give a small smile, dipping his head down. "Our apartment is not messy" He gasped softly, his head shooting back up. "Hoseok said that they worked very hard to clean it up before I came." So, maybe he said that Se Yoon had worked very hard to clean it, while Hoseok read comics on the couch...But he wasn't about to out his roommate for maybe being messy. "Are all the dorms the same here?" He hummed as Woo Jin lead them up to his door to unlock.
"What?" Was the first thing to come out of his mouth. He didn't really believe it and the shock was evident on his face. "You... You really like me?" It seemed odd to him, they were always so close, how did he managed to keep it to himself this whole time? "I-I've never done this before... You'll have to walk me through it a bit..." He cleared his throat and stepped a little closer. "But uh, does this mean I can uh. Hold your hand?" He held his hand out to Se Yoon, even if it was just for a moment.​

Tae Won paused for a moment. "It will become messy soon," He corrected himself. "It may not be messy now, but it will be." He thought for a moment. "They do, but they always have different decorations or posters. It's nice to see what people are into." He smiled as Woo Jin finally opened the door, and let them in. "Ah it's so neat." He glanced at the posters on his wall. "You like a lot of groups and dramas," He smiled. "Hm... I would like to switch dorms with you," He joked. Of course he didn't actually want to... He wasn't really friends with any of Woo Jin's roommates,

Se Yoon glanced down at Hoseok's hand before nodding, suddenly feeling shy. "Yep," He replied before taking the male's hand. He hesitantly kissed the boy's cheek. He was thanking god that they were in a populated area... Let's just say many South Korean citizens weren't too fond of loving the opposite gender. "Do you not want anything from the vending machine?" He asked as he glanced back at it, trying to mask that fact that he was flustered. "If you're not going to maybe we should head back to the dorms."​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro looked around the small apartment, not recognizing too many things that were hanging on the walls, maybe one or two. "You can't switch now and leave me with the other two!" He laughed and shoved at his roommate "I just got settled in and you're planning on leaving me." He knew he wasn't going to leave any time soon. "Well thank you for showing us Woo Jin, I'm sure you have homework we should let you get to." He smiled and nodded, hoping that was enough time for their other roommates to get through everything.
Hoseok thought he was going to pass out at the slight kiss on his cheek, this was actually happening. He was holding hands with Se Yoon and he go a kiss. This was more than he ever hoped for. "N-No I wasn't going to buy anything. I just wanted to talk to you..." He gave a small smile and squeezed his hand softly before reluctantly letting it go. He knew that they couldnt walk down the hall like that incase someone walked by. "Lets go back..." He smiled and started to walk back, still wanting to be holding onto his hand. "I bet our other roommates are chomping at the bit to see us..." He knew they were on their side at least.​

Tae Won shook his head. "I'm afraid I have to... That room will be messy in no time... So Woo Jin.... What do you say about switching rooms?" He said with a quiet laugh before receiving one back from Woo Jin. "Ah... Katsuro's right. We should probably leave you be? Well... We'll see you tomorrow in class. Bye bye," Tae Won said before opening the door to leave.

"Bye~" Woo Jin replied as he watched Tae Won walk out, pulling Katsuro along.

Tae Won hurried to their dorm, so they could have time to talk about Hoseok and Se Yoon while they weren't here. "Oh my god... This is crazy. Finally." He mumbled as he unlocked their dorm room.

Se Yoon nodded, "Yeah let's go to the dorms." He gave a small smile when he mentioned the others. "They probably are," He replied as he walked beside Hoseok. He didn't know really what to say... He was still really shocked... They were dating now... It was weird. He was so use to being close friends with Hoseok, and now they were dating. Se Yoon stayed silent as they walked, just going over everything one last time. How were they going to announce it to their roommates? How was he going to tell Woo Jin? "So you do you have a plan? Like how we'll tell them?" He asked as he glanced over at Hoseok.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back