• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

tumblr_ndwbd4m9XX1qhwguzo8_1280.gif
Katsuro laughed softly, smacking his hand away from his face. "Yeah, I don't and you love it dont you." He shook his head as he stopped walking, just pulling on his pinky to stop Tae Won. The snow started to fall onto his dark hair, sticking the best it could. He looked up and smiled softly, "First boyfriend, first snow in korea....Lots of firsts with you huh?"
b879f206-ebc9-4dc6-9db1-8978e4d54580.gif
Hoseok smiled softly as Se Yoon started to play with his hair. His eyes were shut as he enjoyed it, sighing happily. His hands reached up and gently took his hand, squeezing softly. He didn't think anything could be more perfect. His heart was beating heavily, he wondered if Se Yoon could hear it or feel it.​

tumblr_nwfx02TXhn1rvvhg3o3_540.gif

Tae Won stopped when he felt his boyfriend stop. He let a smile appear on his face at his boyfriend's words. "How exciting, hm? New experiences come with Korea," he joked before rubbing his runny nose that was caused from the cold onto his sleeve. He glanced over at Katsura, "Is my nose red yet?" He asked. "Yours is. Aw my little Rudolph," He teased. "I've found out that teasing you Ian quite enjoyable," He stated as he started to pull Katsuro along. "You're cute when you get annoyed... ya know that?"

tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o5_400.gif
tumblr_om5hp1MEO41u72975o3_400.gif

Se Yoon's stayed on his face when he felt Hoseok take his hand; gladly taking it back. It was such a sweet and innocent moment. He liked when he got to spend time with Hoseok when no one else was around. Times like that were always full of moments like these. They barley fought when alone, and it was nice. Se Yoon felt all warm and gushy inside... it couldn't imagine what it would be like if they were still just best friends. "Hoseok," he mumbled. "Should we go to sleep for real now? Or should we watch something before that?"​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro wrinkled his nose when he felt his boyfriend grab it. though the heat from his hand did feel nice on his hot skin. "Yes, your nose is red. I think you should be rudolph." He huffed as he started to walk again. "I've taken a notice to that! You're a brat!" He laughed, not really upset with him because in all reality, he teased him about cute things. It reminded him of shows he watched, it was cute and gave him butterflies. He hoped that feeling lasted. "I'm cute a lot of other times too, ya know." He let go of Tae Won's hand once they got back onto the sidewalk, not wanting to risk it.
Hose's eyes were already closed, his lips slightly cracked open as he breathed in and out. He was practically already asleep by the time Se Yoon asked him if they should go to bed. He just gave a small grunt, moving to pull Se Yoon against him. "Sleep..." He mumbled lightly, burying his face against his boyfriend. Only when he got incredibly tired in rare moments like these did he absolutely cling to him. Normally he just had his arm around him and that was it, but now he had a tight hold against him and had no intention of letting go.

tumblr_my553ytQdH1saq0axo1_500.gif

Tae Won let out a quiet chuckle. "I know there are other times when you're cute, but you're cutest when you're annoyed," He joked. A frown appeared on his face as Katsuro let go of his hand, but he quickly shook it off. He watched as happy, straight couples walked down the sidewalks with their hands together. He almost envied them for being labeled as normal in Skorea. "Ok, let's get broth first... The restaurant is actually really close to where we are right now," He informed.

tumblr_oadchgco6U1s3kevto1_r1_540.gif

Se Yoon smiled at his sleepy boyfriend as he was pulled against him. "Ok," He whispered. He always thought Hoseok was cute when he was really sleepy. He knew he was going to be stuck in that position until Hoseok wakes up; that was the downside. "Sleep well," He whispered before snuggling against Hoseok. Shifting slightly, he got comfortable before closing his eyes.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

"Don't worry. I'll give you plenty other reasons to think I'm cute then." Katsuro moved his hands behind his back as he kept walking, watching his feet crunch in the snow. He never thought that there would be a moment that he would be going on a date in the snow. He wondered if anyone knew that they were dating, if it was written on their faces at all. "Good." He looked up to him, "I think my feet are starting to freeze" He laughed softly, "And will you let me get it today? You're always paying for me and I'm starting to feel bad."
Hoseok felt like he hadn't slept in ages, maybe the stress had built up and now was just being released. He sighed as he tried to get comfortable in his bed and against his boyfriend. He didn't want to leave this spot. And the thought of doing so made his arms wrap around Se Yoon even tighter. For some reason, he had just been nervous the past few days. He felt that something wasn't quite right between them. And now they said I love you, he felt okay again. Not as lonely. So, he was able to slip into a deep sleep, easier than before.​

Tae Won glanced over at his boyfriend before shaking his head. "Nope. I'm paying today. Again," He stated before leading the boy into a small restaurant. "We can just buy the broth, and then go back out." He walked up to the front desk, and began to list their short order. "Two cups of broth to go, and two bungeoppangs. Thank you." He payed for the items before his dear boyfriend got the chance to. He handed one of the paper cups that held the broth to Katsuro before taking the other cub, and the bag of the golden pastries shaped like a fish.

Hoseok kept squeezing Se Yoon tighter, and he thought he would suffocate if his boyfriend continued. He opened his eyes to look at Hoseok, and noticed he was sleeping. He yawned before letting a small smile appear on his face. There was no point in staying awake when Hoseok was asleep, so he closed his eyes again and waited until he fell asleep, dreaming about complete nonsense.​
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro rolled his eyes, knowing that there wasn't much of a point of arguing with him. He took the cup of soup from him and smelled it, humming happily at how good it smelled. He looked up to his boyfriend, just smiling brightly. "You really dont need to spoil me you know." Though he did really like it, he didn't really have that experience, but he didn't want Tae Won to think that he was taking advantage of his kindness.
((Gonna have them just sleep????????))​

"Hm... But I want to spoil you," Tae Won smiled before stopping to open the bag. "We should find somewhere to sit, so we can eat these..." He trailed off before looking around. "Or we could walk home, and eat these at home..." He weighed their choices, but in the end he couldn't decide. "What do you think we should do?" He asked as he glanced over at Katsuro. "Search for a place to sit, or go home." Tae Won was enjoying his time out in the snow, but he really wanted to eat the pastries he had gotten.

yes just sleep i guess XD​

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro hummed as he looked around. He wanted to stay out and enjoy the weather, but it was starting to get cold so he didn't want to freeze. He tugged on his sleeve,just smiling up at him. "Lets go sit in that lounge at school. The one with all the windows so we can still look out and enjoy ourselves." He really wanted to eat as well, but so far his belly was happy with the broth so far. He started to walk, letting Tae Won to follow him if he wanted to.​

Tae Won eyes lit up at Katsuro's suggestion. "Good idea," He complimented before beginning to walk in the direction of the school. "I got us bungeoppangs. They're fished-shaped bread with sweet red bean paste in them," He explained before finally taking a sip of his broth. "Ah... I can't wait to get a moment to rest..." He mumbled to himself. They were getting closer and closer to the school. Tae Won was mainly thinking about the best route to get to the student lounge.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro hummed as he looked down to the bag, "That sounds amazing. My mom uses red bean in everything, it was my favorite ice cream growing up." He smiled as he looked up at the gates to their school, moving his glasses up his nose again. "Want me to rub your shoulders tonight? Help you relax a little more?" He smiled innocently, hoping that he could even do it seeing how he had never done it to anyone before.However, he did want to be a good boyfriend and offer what he could to him.​

Tae Won glanced over at his boyfriend, and shrugged. "I guess you can if you'd like." He smiled before leading the boy into the school. He let out a soft sigh before walking towards the direction of the school. "I believe we won't have school tomorrow either... It'll take a bit before the snow clears up, or someone clears a better path." Once they reached the student lounge, he immediately rushed over to the couch to sit down. It was well heated in the building, so freezing to death wouldn't occur.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro rushed to hop onto the couch next to him, pulling off a few of his thick layers off so he could relax easier into the couch. He pulled his legs up but was careful to not put his wet and dirty shoes on it. "It'll be nice to be able to sleep in again. Maybe I can go see my sisters so we can all play in the snow together." He hummed happily, taking his fish-bread so he could start munching on it. "wow. This is amazing!" His eyes lit up as he looked up to his boyfriend, "The food here is so good. I can't believe I've missed out on this so far."​

Tae Won smiled as his boyfriend mentioned his sisters. "I wonder what your sisters are like... What's it like having siblings? I'm an only child, sadly." He reached into the bag, and pulled out the pastry before taking a small bite. He looked over at Katsuro to watch his reaction. "Your so cute," He laughed as he watched the boy's eyes light up. "Mhm. You missed out. Now you're here, so you can try all the dishes."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro laughed, "They're awful. Look." He pulled out his phone and moved closer to him, showing him pictures of his little sisters. "They're twins, so they're double the trouble.And they're only 10, so even more problems" He showed a picture of the three of them sitting together. They looked just like Katsuro, except with long, darker hair than his. Their cheeks still had baby fat and puffed out a little more than his now, but they clung to him and smiled and it was easy to tell they were related. "they were really upset when they found out I wasn't living with them anymore. I call them as often as I can, I miss them too." He scrolled through a few pictures of them, just smiling fondly at everyone. "They're awful, but I wouldn't have them any other way."​

"They're cute though," Tae Won replied as he watched Katsuro showed him pictures of them. "They look like you," He acknowledged before taking another bite of his food. He always wanted to have siblings, but his parents were too busy with work. "Hey, what should we do after this? Go back out?" He asked as he picked up his broth to take a few sips from it. "Go back home? We should start packing for winter break... Though we really don't need to bring to many things."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro shook his head, still smiling. "I love my sisters. But I think my parents weren't really expecting twin girls, they kind of baby them a little? They're really spoiled, where I'm not.." He jumped a little "Not that I need to be! I'm not complaining any! Its just obvious that they kinda favor them" He just smiled and sipped his broth a little before leaning back against the couch. "I guess we can go back. It would be nice to get back into comfy clothes again." He hummed over his cup, "Though, we could take the long way back to the dorms. Just enjoy the snow a little bit more?"​

Tae Won thought for a moment when Katsuro mentioned his sisters getting spoiled. "Well sometimes it's best not to be spoiled. Actually it's usually almost always best not to be spoiled. Though it's not good that they favor them. How could they do that to their child?" He yawned before nodding at the next thing his boyfriend said. "Yes, let's take the long way," He smiled before finishing up his pastry.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

tumblr_mh2nf3tdP61rpms4ko1_500.gif
(Seems appropriate that they're in the snow)
Katsu smiled up at him, moving to push some hair behind his ear. "That's what I have you for though, right?" He leaned up and kissed his cheek, "Thank you." He sipped on his broth a little more before moving to finish his pastry as well. He got up and moved to put his coat on again, motioning to have him follow him. "Lets walk. I want to hold your hand again. If you let me." He moved anxiously on his feet, excited about them getting to have a small date again. He really loved being out and about with him.
tumblr_oj0wn0n6qy1vb7pcoo1_400.gif
Hoseok had been passed out asleep, dead to the world when his phone decided to go off right next to his head. He jumped up, forgetting that Se Yoon had been asleep on him. He groaned away, reaching up to try and sweet the hair and drool off his face before he went to pick up his phone, groaning into the speaker. All he could hear was his mother scolding him for being asleep so late in the afternoon. He laid back, his skin itching from not wearing his shirt. He paused, his face becoming serious. "You want me to come home this year....? And stay the whole time?" He looked down to Se Yoon, realizing he'd have to miss out on their first time to really have time to be free while on campus. To not be confined to their room for once.​

Tae Won smiled when the boy kissed his cheek. He stood up, and followed after the boy. "Of course you can hold my hand." He let out a soft chuckle as he noticed how excited the boy was. "Ah. Why is my boyfriend so cute?" He thought to himself before reaching out to take his boyfriend's hand. It was ok because no one was around. Barely anyone wanted to go out in the cold winter snow. He lead the boy back outside, and breathed in the cold air. He began to walk in the direction of the longer way to their dorm.

(ISTG KATSURO'S SO CUTe i can't even).

Se was suddenly awoken when he felt Hoseok jolt up. It scared him for a few moments, but in the end he decided he just wanted to go back to sleep. "Ah..." He groaned before rolling over to get comfortable again. "So annoying," He mumbled before rolling around a bit more until he was snuggle up against his boyfriend again. He didn't pay attention to the conversation Hoseok was having because he was too tired.​

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro smiled as their hands linked together. It was so warm and big compared to his own. He always thought he had big hands but maybe not. He hummed happily as they walked, still sipping on his broth using his other hand. He looked up at the snow that was falling down once they got outside. It felt on his glasses and his nose, making him laugh slightly. "I love the snow." He muttered in Korean, trying to get as good at it as he good in small ways. He also wanted to be able to communicate with his boyfriend in his main language as well.
Hoseok looked down to his boyfriend, his face somewhat sad as he kissed his head before pulling out of the bed. He didn't want to pull away from him, but he needed to have this conversation. He pulled a hoodie on before he walked out into the hall, discussing everything with his mother. His brother was coming back and she wanted all of them together. But, he would be bringing his fiance and Hoseok couldn't even mention Se Yoon as more than his roommate. He sighed and hung up the phone, dropping his hand before he turned into the apartment again, leaning against the door.​

Tae Won glanced over at his boyfriend when he spoke in korean. "You don't have to speak korean, but... I guess it's good practice though." He began to swing their arms as they walked. It didn't even phase him that they were holding hands out in the open. He let out a soft yawn before raising his almost empty cup of broth to his lips. After taking a few sips, he had finished it all together. He glanced around to see if there was a trashcan. He sighed when he realized there weren't any. He wasn't too frustrated about it though. It was only a cup, and it wasn't going to kill him if he continued to hold it until they arrived at home.

Se Yoon rolled over when Hoseok pulled away, and left the bed. He tried to fall asleep, but he had been woken up one too many times. He pulled the blankets over his head to block out the light. The heat that came from the blankets soon became too much, and he pulled the back down. He noticed Hoseok was leaning against the door... Something wasn't right. He sat up, and decided to question it. "What's wrong?" He asked.​

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro chucjked, "Well, it doesnt hurt. Because I want to talk to you in it. Its your language and just because you can speak english too doesn't mean I should just stop trying. Especially because I live here now." He hoped he stayed here for a long time too. He had a reason to stay now. He looked up at his boyfriend and smiled gently, hoping that he didn't get to stern or sentimental on him. He took the last few sips of his brother before letting his hand hang down with his empty cup. "I mean... I wanna try to be good at it. For a lot of reasons."
Hoseok looked up when he heard Se Yoon. He just gave a small smile before walking over to the bed again, plopping back down on the bunk. "That was my mom who just called." He reached up to play with his boyfriend's hair, feeling how silky and soft it was. "She wants me home for the whole holiday this year because my brother will be in town....I think she hopes it will be a good influence on me to want to settle down....Even though I'm not even done with school yet." He pulled his hand away and looked down, "Its not a big deal... I'm probably just being dramatic about it."​

Tae Won hummed in response. "You're right. It's almost essential to know korean while living in Korea." He glanced around them before pulling his boyfriend into the dorm buildings. He decided to just walk slow for a bit. There was no rush to get back to their dorm. Nothing was really waiting for them back there. "I want to go out again later tonight... We need to go go stalk up on snacks... There's no snacks in our dorm." He paused. "It can be like another date," He joked.

Se Yoon didn't know how to feel about the news Hoseok had given him. He was sad, of course, but there was nothing that could be done. "Settle down... Huh. You're just being dramatic because you know you're going to miss me a lot," He teased. "Don't worry. We can always skype or something. We don't need to be together 24/7 anyway," He replied, trying to stay optimistic about it. "It's not like we'll die from not seeing each other in person." He gave a reassuring smile before moving so he could rest his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.​

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Karatsu hummed softly as he tried to knock some snow off his boots before walking into the dorm as well, the cold causing a shiver to roll down his shoulders. "Oh? A second date already? You liked our first date that much?" He squeezed Tae Won's hand before walking up the stairs to their dorm. "What kind of snacks should we get?"
hose tried to laugh it off, that he was being dramatic. But he turned to look at him, his whole body turning so that way he could hug him tighter. "I know I'm being dramatic. But... That would be when everyone would be gone, we'd be able to see each other everyday and be somewhat...Normal. I mean... We wouldn't have to worry about it as much... And I mean... I know its dumb. But it was important to me."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back