• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let Me Give One on One A Try

AubreyDraven

Hello,

Name's Aubrey Draven, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

You may call me Aubrey or Auby.

Well, pretty much same as my introduction I've been around many people that roleplay, both online and in person. Tried it a few times myself and enjoyed them while they lasted.

I'm sort of a hobbyist writer, writing short stories and poems.

I always found roleplays like these were good source of inspiration and ideas for poems and stories.

Which is one reason why I'm here on the site. The other reason, is to try to get into more of the storytelling in roleplays.

I am open to settings and genres as far as I know, but I will not do male x male or female x female, sorry.

I do prefer to play as the male characters but will be willing to give female roles a try. Can play as multi-characters as well, prehaps up to two or three at a time.

If you have an idea and would like me to partake, please feel free to message me here or PM.

If you'd like to sample rp with me that would be fine as well since I am still slightly new to it but I do enjoy writing.

I'd be honored to RP with some of you folks.

-Aubrey Draven

AubreyDraven said:
Hello,
Name's Aubrey Draven, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

You may call me Aubrey or Auby.

Well, pretty much same as my introduction I've been around many people that roleplay, both online and in person. Tried it a few times myself and enjoyed them while they lasted.

I'm sort of a hobbyist writer, writing short stories and poems.

I always found roleplays like these were good source of inspiration and ideas for poems and stories.

Which is one reason why I'm here on the site. The other reason, is to try to get into more of the storytelling in roleplays.

I am open to settings and genres as far as I know, but I will not do male x male or female x female, sorry.

I do prefer to play as the male characters but will be willing to give female roles a try. Can play as multi-characters as well, prehaps up to two or three at a time.

If you have an idea and would like me to partake, please feel free to message me here or PM.

If you'd like to sample rp with me that would be fine as well since I am still slightly new to it but I do enjoy writing.

I'd be honored to RP with some of you folks.

-Aubrey Draven
I would love to brainstorm ideas and settings with you! Pm me! :)

Hi! I've been looking for a partner to do A Role play with I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a Stranger over the phone type Role play so you get back to me! ︿.︿

AdriannaZane said:
I would love to brainstorm ideas and settings with you! Pm me! :)
Would be a delight, but hope you don't mind I'm in a bit of a blank right now.. 

[QUOTE="David Parks]Hi! I've been looking for a partner to do A Role play with I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a Stranger over the phone type Role play so you get back to me! ︿.︿

[/QUOTE]
Oh, would you mind PMing your idea? I'd like to hear it..

I'll RP with you we can chat about ideas and things together and see what happens. I usually prefer playing females soo since you prefer playing males it should work out well (:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sapphire Rose]I'll RP with you we can chat about ideas and things together and see what happens (:

[/QUOTE]
If you want to talk ideas feel free to pm me!

The Hunger Games,Sonic the Hedgehog,Heartland,Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron,MLP (convince me on that one),um...there was another one that just slipped my mind xD .

Hello Aubrey! Welcome to RPN :3 I would really be interested in doing a one x one with you! It's always a pleasure for me to find new people to roleplay with, I'll send you a PM for sure. :smiled:

I can't believe I finally found someone who knows what it is, let alone likes it. And it wouldn't really be that storyline, but it sort of would. It would be original characters going through the same sort of thing as Eric, brought to life with a purpose :)

Its an awesome movie, plus, have crows flying around me all the time, never a day goes by without me seeing one and having one near. How would it work though, someone be The Crow and other be the bad guys or something? Have to figure out a tragedy and the roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back