• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let Me Be Your Man (MxM)

Oyasumi

Working on It
Hey what’s up? I need some good boys love in my life so I’ve got some prompts.

But real quick here’s some stuff about how I write:
I only write in third person, first person always felt too personal for me. I can write paragraphs or just some sentences, I like to match my partners length. But don’t worry, I’ll never be the guy who just sends one or two sentences. I enjoy a wide variety of themes and genres. I’m pretty cool with most things, so just ask me about anything your interested in. If you like mature and dark themes I’m cool with that, just gotta talk it over.

Now time for the prompts!

A is a hard worker who has just graduated from college. With rent and the massive amount of debt, he’s taken on a job he doesn’t really like. He works at a local restaurant called Grind. It’s targeted towards gay men and all the waiters wear clothes that show off their bodies. While he doesn’t like it much, the tips are too good to pass up. B is a rich man who has hit up the city in search of something fun to do. He stopped at Grind to ogle at some men, but once he sees A hes in love at first sight and asks A to marry him. A refuses but that doesn’t stop B from coming each night to flirt and propose again.

A is a loyal servant who had been picked up by his master when he was a child. Ever since that day, A has loved his master from afar. A can never repay his master for all that he has done for him. For if his master didn’t pick him up off the streets, he probably would have starved and died. A keeps his love hidden from his master since it is forbidden and his master already married. A’s love is a rather obsessive. while he cannot show his love, he rather enjoys doing his masters laundry so he can smell his cologne. Though one day while A was doing laundry, his master stopped by and found him smelling his clothes. Will A be thrown back onto the streets? Or will a forbidden love take place?

A is a silent doll maker. Most believe him to be a mute, since hardly anyone has seen him talk. While he doesn’t speak, his craftsmanship is impeccable. His dolls are beautiful so much so that even the King’s daughter personally buys her dolls from him. Not only are A’s dolls beautiful but he himself is beautiful. He resembles a living doll and many of men and women have asked for his hand in marriage. Though he just stays silent. B is one of the many who has fallen in love with the doll maker. B stops by frequently admiring A’s work and to admire A. B has noticed that whenever the shop closes, A does not leave. He also noticed that a strange man always enters the shop at closing time. B begins to worry that A might be in trouble and plans to investigate.

A is a fisherman who supports himself and his sisters children by facing the rough waters of the sea. A goes out alone into the sea, for he cannot pay anyone to help him. A takes his boat out for another round of fishing on a calm day. Though once A gets out to sea, a storm hits. A’s small boat cannot handle the waves and it tips. A is flung out to sea and his boat torn far away from him. A see’s something in the water before everything faded to black. It looked to be a beautiful man. A then awoke on the beach coughing up water. B, a strange man who was by his side on the shore thanks the gods that A is alive. B tells A that he just happened to be on the shore when A washed up. B helps A back to his home where his nieces and nephews are. A thanks B and tells him he doesn’t have any money to repay him. B then asks if he could work for A and that could be how he repays him. A tells him that he could not pay him for his work either, though B doesn’t mind in the least. For some reason B just wishes to work for him.

A is a circus freak that travels the country having thousands stare at him. A was born with extra bone on his skull. They sprouted out the top of his head like horns. At first his stage name was the devil child, but as he grew, so did his horns. They began to look more like deer antlers, and thus his stage name was remade and he was now the fawn boy. A hates his work at the circus, but knows that he cannot integrate into society. No one would accept him, thus he stays with the circus. A does find comfort in the other freaks at the circus. They became a family due to their oddities. Though the other circus members do not treat them very kindly. B is an attendee at the circus. B had brought his little sister to the circus since it was close to town. They enjoy the food, wild animals, live music, and games. B goes to the tent where the main event would be held. At the show B sees A and is fascinated with him. B’s father is a doctor, so he’s one of the few that understand that the freaks were not freaks but instead just unfortunate souls who had rare genetic mess ups. Though genetics was just emerging and wasn’t fully accepted by the scientific community nor the populous. Once the show was over, B finds A to talk to him. For some reason the first thing B says is “come home with me” A is shocked and taken aback by this, but before he can give an answer the ring leader steps in and tells B he would have to pay for A if he wanted him so badly. B couldn’t afford the price so instead he asks to join the circus as a medic. This surprises both A and the ring leader.

A is a hardworking single dad who has just gotten out of a sticky divorce. He’s lost everything but his child. Without much money, A now lives in an apartment complex and works three jobs. A is hardly ever home, luckily his child is old enough to walk from home to school. Their meals consists of microwave dinners and fast food. The house is trashed since A isn’t home enough to spend the time to clean. He barely has enough time to prepare clothes for him and his child for the next day. After they get a complaint from the landlord that there’s a smell coming from their apartment, B comes to visit. B is A’s neighbors. At first A though his neighbor was going to chew him out because of the smell, but instead B offers to help. B would clean and cook while A was away at work. A agrees and believes B must have been some sort of angel. Now whenever A comes home, B is there entertaining his child and preparing dinner. It was almost as if he had a wife again. Though A’s feelings are mixed because he had never felt such a way for a man before. A was straight, wasn’t he?

A is the son of Don Castellano, the Mafia head that controls the city. The city was his plaything, A could do whatever he wanted in the city. A never took on missions and instead became a playboy who abused his power. When his father said he was going to retire, he thought for sure he’d become the next Don. After all, A was his son. Though his name wasn’t the one who came out of his fathers mouth. Instead it was B’s name. A kid who the Don has taken off the street and made part of the family. A is furious and questions his father. Though his father just tells him he’s too immature to become the next Don. A then decides he’d have to have a little “talk” with this B character.

If you have any ideas let me know! I’d love to hear them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back