• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let me be Your Guy!

RedRoleplayer

Hello there all!

I'm looking to fill a roll for you! I would love some practice working on my males! Yes that's right, I WANT to play your male characters! I’ve been playing strictly female characters for some time now and I would love to branch out and really flesh out my male characters.

Have a slot you've been dying to fill in your roleplays?

Having a pairing you've been itching to do but no one to do it with?

Just need a man in your roleplay life?

WELL I'm your gal!

I'm looking to write any and all types of males! Just give me a story and I'm ready to go! Want a soft boy who spends all his time taking care of plants? Want a tough guy who seems like he hates the world but is really soft on the inside? Or how about just a real a-hole with no moral compass what so ever?

I love OOC chat and I have wacky sleeping hours!

Lets become friend while I make your roleplay dreams a reality!

If you're interested, Hit me up! I roleplay on google docs and Discord!

Disclaimer:
(I do NOT Roleplay Canon Character! Original characters only!)

Hey there! I'd love to RP with you some time. I've been off of this site for a while now but I do have have several plots that could/would require you to play a male character. Is there a specific genre you're interested in. I've been Rping for 10+ years so i've done a great deal of stuff. I just wanted to get a sense of your interests to see what we could create together :)

Let me know if you're interested!

Hey there! I'd love to RP with you some time. I've been off of this site for a while now but I do have have several plots that could/would require you to play a male character. Is there a specific genre you're interested in. I've been Rping for 10+ years so i've done a great deal of stuff. I just wanted to get a sense of your interests to see what we could create together :)

Let me know if you're interested!
Sure I'm interested! I like all kinds of Genres really, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Supernatural, etc.

Great! Ok, I dug up a few of my plots let me know if any of these interest you. If not I have plenty more; I'm just trying to work out the direction I should go in.
PS: would you prefer that I play a female character? I'm always happy to change up the genders of my OCs. That being said i'm also happy to Rp as a male character myself. I mostly main men.

Here's a few links to the google docs page of a few. :)

1. (Lucidity - what if your dreams could literally come true.) Lucidity
2. (DC RP)Harvey Quinzel
3.(Hell of a Proposition - Deal with the devil gone right? ) A Hell of a Proposition.

Hello there all!

I'm looking to fill a roll for you! I would love some practice working on my males! Yes that's right, I WANT to play your male characters! I’ve been playing strictly female characters for some time now and I would love to branch out and really flesh out my male characters.

Have a slot you've been dying to fill in your roleplays?

Having a pairing you've been itching to do but no one to do it with?

Just need a man in your roleplay life?

WELL I'm your gal!

I'm looking to write any and all types of males! Just give me a story and I'm ready to go! Want a soft boy who spends all his time taking care of plants? Want a tough guy who seems like he hates the world but is really soft on the inside? Or how about just a real a-hole with no moral compass what so ever?

I love OOC chat and I have wacky sleeping hours!

Lets become friend while I make your roleplay dreams a reality!

If you're interested, Hit me up! I roleplay on google docs and Discord!

Disclaimer:
(I do NOT Roleplay Canon Character! Original characters only!)
Hi I have ideas of you still looking for people

Great! Ok, I dug up a few of my plots let me know if any of these interest you. If not I have plenty more; I'm just trying to work out the direction I should go in.
PS: would you prefer that I play a female character? I'm always happy to change up the genders of my OCs. That being said i'm also happy to Rp as a male character myself. I mostly main men.

Here's a few links to the google docs page of a few. :)

1. (Lucidity - what if your dreams could literally come true.) Lucidity
2. (DC RP)Harvey Quinzel
3.(Hell of a Proposition - Deal with the devil gone right? ) A Hell of a Proposition.
I like your Hell of a Proposition plots either the first one where I'm the daughter/son of someone who made a deal or the one where im a demon or hound and have to help your character overthrow the current powers.
If you want to play as a Male, go for it. In that case I might go female if that's okay!

Great! Happy to Rp that one :) Ok just so you can get more expeirence playing male characters (lol purpose of this thread after all) I'll make my demon a women. I've mostly RPed the first plot so want to go with the third? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back