• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let It Go - Frozen AU [closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=tabs] background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px black solid; color: black; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; width: 150px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: pink; color: black; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Plot) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} Roles) (show tabsContentRoles) [/script]
220px-Frozen_%282013_film%29_poster.jpg
ed2fb3fb53e58d609829b1b9cf08a39d.png

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Rules

[div class=tab]Plot[/div]
[div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;"]Roles[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules"]
PUTTING THIS HERE IN BIG LETTERS. I POSTED THIS IN THE FANDOM INTEREST CHECK SECTION AS WELL. THREE ROLES ARE FILLED, BUT WE STILL NEED HANS, KRISTOFF, AND SVEN. That is all; carry on.

Rules:
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is a SMALL GROUP AU RP. 6 people. No more. This will most likely be first come, first serve, but I reserve the right to ask for a writing sample.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. As far as genders are concerned, the only two characters whose genders can be changed are going to be Sven and Olaf. I would prefer one be male and one be female (but that can be negotiated).
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot" style="display: none;"]
This is an AU plot based off of the Disney movie Frozen (because it's one of my favorites, don't hate.) I'd love to have six people (myself included) join. Roles are under the next tab (it's basically the main characters). Now this RP will have NOTHING to do with the movie, basically. I was thinking that it'd be pretty cool to do a modern story where the 6 characters (who will all be human) live in an apartment complex together. Tons of drama and angst and all that good shit.

Here's the optional part: powers. In the movie, Elsa has ice powers. I personally love the idea of gifted humans, so if you guys (whoever joins) want to add that (to the other characters as well) that would be awesome! Just let me know when you post interest which method you would prefer.

THERE WILL BE A DISCORD. Planning and ooc stuff is so much better over discord, so while I'm not saying it's mandatory, it will be alot better if you have it. The actual RP will take place here, over RPN.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRoles" style="display: none;"]
6d7454cea6644379adc7e529c5790a28078a2823.jpeg
Elsa (f)[RESERVED]
b5da8e4c0046a83b81dbd945719f6b354edd764b.jpeg
Anna (f) [Reserved by deer deer ]

191a0ea89f78d30cbc7acc07cb17d996372458c6.jpeg
Olaf (m or f)[F role reserved by viridity viridity ]
latest
Sven (m or f)

open-uri20150422-20810-1bomak2_58546711.jpeg
Kristoff (m) [Reserved by Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ]
3ac5fba5f68cf676d5563c88d2cc-was-it-a-good-idea-for-hans-the-handsome-guy-to-be-the-villain-in-frozen.jpg
Hans (m) [Reserved by OSWonder OSWonder ]

[/div]

Code by apolla apolla
[/div]

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I love Frozen too (obviously XD) I'd love to play a Hans if his role is still open? I can send you a writing sample, if you want one :)

Oh gosh, I love Frozen too (obviously XD) I'd love to play a Hans if his role is still open? I can send you a writing sample, if you want one :)

Hey, that's awesome! Feel free to send me a sample in my inbox :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back