• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Run away with me. (Fandom, Original, M//, MxF)

GreedyBoy

Mind the gap.
Hey dork...
Wanna run away with me?

I'm a guy from England with six years experience in roleplay. I'm kinda uncomfy roleplaying with minors since I only ever do romance in my roleplays. I'm not great at code so sorry if this thread is a lil long.

Anyway, rules.
I hate em but hey, roleplayer's gotta roleplay;

·this is priority number one, when you DM me, DM me with any triggers you may have. Roleplaying is fun and escapism. Last thing I want is you getting hurt when we run away together.
·only send me a DM when requesting to roleplay, if you post on this thread I won't get a notification
·no one liners. Gimmie something to work with.
·roleplay plotting is a two-way street. Getting a string of i dunno's or 'you choose' will seriously put me off
·please don't DM me with just 'hi' aside from the fact I'd like to know your triggers in order to accommodate, I also have anxiety and it's just not great on the ol' noggin, man.
·just send me a message if you don't wanna continue. If I really like a roleplay, I tend to plan ahead and get all excited. Just don't leave me hangin.
·I only roleplay on this site and PM's only. Thread making is a headache and discord makes me tear out my lovely red hair.
·i'll try and reply at least once a week.
·my grammar and spelling may vary as I often reply late at night. Apologies.

Alright.
With that shit out of the way.
Where do you want to run away to....?

3D8F1AAE-0CB9-48FD-928E-0E4CB118423C.gif
The characters in bold are my preference.

Fandoms.

Dream daddy
Characters I play: Lucien, Damien

Call me by your name
Characters I play: Elio Perlman

MHA
Characters I play: Bakugo, Dabi, Shinsou

Black butler
Characters I play: Ciel, Alois

Gravity falls.
Characters I play: Bill Cipher

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva boss.
Characters I play: Alastor, Angel dust, Robo Fizz

Plots based off songs.

"i need to hate you, before it’s too late. before i crave you, so just go away.”
-saccharine by jazmin bean
(new revised plot!)

muse a and muse b have been friends for a very long time. muse a is happy in a relationship but recently it’s been strained. one night, they get drunk and do something stupid. they wake up the next morning, in bed with each other. muse a acts like nothing happened and starts to pull away from muse b but muse b doesn’t want that.
muse b is hopelessly in love with muse a and muse a is trying to crush the feelings rising inside of him. muse b repeatedly tries to seduce him and tries to pull him away from his girlfriend and little by little, muse a gives in more.
but muse a isn’t letting up that easy.

{this plot is m// only. Before sending me a DM, this plot revolves around sexual themes so yeah. There will be fades to black at a point where we're comfortable}
405CB02F-DC11-404F-9BBE-7D6270BC78A9.gif

“i’ll play nice when i tie you to the chair, show you a trick where i can make you disappear...”
-perverted by elita
muse a is the school bully/bad kid. he’s had a reputation for quite a while and can be considered somewhat popular. all of a sudden muse b moves to their school. muse a just sees him as fresh meat but muse b is feistier than he thought. muse a starts to develop a dangerous obsession with muse b and takes out anyone who stands in the way of this love. murders begin to claim students around the school. no-one connects the dots that they are all those who have bullied/had a crush on/or just talked to muse b. eventually, muse a kidnaps muse b and keeps him for himself. soon muse b starts to fall for the twisted boy too...

{m// only too. Also disclaimer, this plot revolves around very dark themes. Mental illness/gore/torture. Be wary}
669FCAD0-2487-48EF-940B-985F2FC27948.gif

“i’m at one with the silence. i found peace in your violence, can’t tell me there’s no point in trying.”
-silence (ft khalid) by marshmello
muse a was always bullied by muse b when they were young. childhood bestfriends yet muse b was always the one in control, always the one putting muse a down, their self confidence destroyed. that’s why when they reunite years after at college, muse a wants nothing to do with them. but muse b has been hiding their feelings for a very long time and doesn’t want muse a to leave them again. as they recconnect, they figure out things about each other they really should’ve a long time ago.

{this pairing can be m// or mxf. This one really tugs at my heartstrings.}
7999A7D5-F403-45F3-BBC8-22E5085C0B12.gif

“you got a fetish for my love. i pull you out and you come right back.”
-fetish by selena gomez
muse a knows muse b is toxic. he’s clingy, obsessive and way too aggressive. that’s why he breaks up with him. muse b covers up his hurt by saying that he didn’t like him anyway. that is until muse a finds someone else. someone nicer, unlike muse b. muse b takes advantage of muse a’s old feelings for him and they sleep with each other again and again, muse a convincing himself this time is the last time. it isn’t long until muse b realises their relationship was so much more than young love. and that he was the problem all that time. now was just a matter of prying muse a away from his new boyfriend. or rather prying muse a’s boyfriend away from him because muse a has a type it seems. obsessive and aggressive kinda guys.

{this plot is m// only as well. This plot revolves around sexual and possibly dark themes, you know the drill}
C165C063-873A-457B-84FD-5E1CB6BBF2E1.gif

"Do not enter is written on the doorway, why can't everyone just go away...'cept you...you can stay."
-Treehouse Alex G by Jacob boatsman

Muse a was always an outgoing and happy child. This couldn't be further from muse b. The boy sits up in his treehouse and reads or listens to music, not talking to anyone. Many kids want to come in and play or make friends with the boy but they all get swiftly turned away. That is until muse a arrives. And muse b, for some inexplicable reason, lets him in.

And as they grow up, their differences only multiply. But they're still friends. They're in college. Muse b, although finding a firm friend in muse a, is sinking deeper into self destruction and loneliness. And muse a wants to stop muse b from spiralling. But they're not kids anymore. It's not as easy as kissing muse a on the cheeks and stroking his hair.
Kisses elsewhere may help though.
(Cute asf story. Contains heavy themes. But I love this one. So cute. Urgh. I'd like this to be m// only.)

2167865A-1FDE-4D07-ADE6-77B2D5619655.gif

Dialogue prompts:
(new!)

"You're heaven, you know that? Heaven on earth."

"You can't run from me. I'll always be with you. Two steps behind."

"...it was their idea, not mine."

"I can explain the blood, just- just promise you won't get mad and you'll still kiss me sometimes, okay?"

"If I love you, I'll hurt you."

"It wasn't a voluntary thing. The knife just went whoop. I mean...you're single now...right? Positives??"

"Quit screaming. If I wanted to hear screaming, I would've gone to my stepmom's house on a Thursday."

···

So c'mon... Pack your shit, we're running away...

3FCBEEA5-8E92-425B-862A-1AEC80A779EA.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back