• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let’s entertain ourselves during uncertain times? ღ ღ ღ 1x1

Sweet Umamii

1584910182763.gif

Hey y’all! You can call me Saff, I’m 24 and from the great state of Texas. Given as how it seems I’m going to have some unexpected free time on my hands this coming up week or two with quarantine and all, I thought I’d try and jump back into the world of role playing and find a few partners to write with and perhaps chat, at least to get our minds off everything and try to have a little bit of fun.

So with that out of the way, here’s a few rules and clarifications ~

✪ Will role play both on site ( PMs, threads ) or offsite ( discord, another forum ) so just let me know what your preference is. And yes, when role playing over threads I'll usually make 'pretty posts' but you don't need to, if you don't want.
✪ I would prefer to role play only with people who are 18+, please. Don't lie about this, I know it can be frustrating but it makes me feel weird to role play with anyone younger.
✪ This isn't really a rule, but please be willing to plot and plan with me and not just expect me to plan everything out. I'm looking for a role play partner after all. And it's just generally more fun and in my experience the role play lasts longer when we're both invested in the characters and plot.
✪ I like to play a lot of diverse characters in terms of race, religion, gender identity, non-binary, etc and I always try to portray these, and other mature themes (mental illness, alcohol use, violence, etc) respectfully. If you have any triggers let me know what they are upfront and I’ll absolutely accommodate you and do my best to avoid them. When role playing on RP nation, of course, the sites rules will be observed and respected.
✪ If you have any questions feel free to ask. This thread may be a little bare, but I promise I won't bite. I'm actually a really easy going person and like everyone else here just want to have fun, especially during these stressful times. I’m always open for conversation about video games, moves, shows, or anything else! I don’t bite. ( :

Right now I'm really only looking for canon x oc and oc x oc type pairings. However if you have a canon pairing you've just been cravinggg and have a good idea, let me know! I might be down for it. And yes, I will happily double. I'll request m // for one of the pairings but I'm perfectly fine with f// and m/f when doubling. ( : The character(‘s) I’d request you play for me will be listed after each fandom in order of preference, and for most I’ll likely play almost anyone for you, even if I have them listed as well. ღ means I’m craving it.

— TV Shows & Movies
BBC Merlin (Percival, Leon)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Harvey, Nick) ღ
Elite (Ander, Samuel) ღ
Hunger Games (Gale, Finnick)
Maze Runners (Gally, Minho)
Pacific Rim (Chuck, Herc)
Reign (Francis, Leith) ღ
Shadowhunters (Jace, Raphael)
Supernatural(Dean, Lucifer)
Teen Wolf (Parrish, Liam)
Thirteen Reasons Why (Scott, Justin) ღ
The Society (Campbell)

— Anime
Ao No Exorcist (Rin, Shima)
KHR! (Tsuna, Enma)
Psycho Pass (Kogami, Kagari)
Yona of the Dawn (Hak)
Yuri On Ice (Christophe) ღ

— Video Games
Detroit Become Human (Gavin, Connor)
Mass Effect (Thane, Joker)
Overwatch (Genji, Hanzo)
Stardew Valley (Sam)
Uncharted (Drake) ღ

— Other
Youtubers (I know sooo many — just ask.) ღ

Last edited:
hi there, if you don't mind lengthy replies (tend to get wordy) I'd be happy to do a double maze runner rp...Minho in exchange for either Newt or Thomas in a Newt/Thomas pairing

Good evening or morning or afternoon whatever the timeframe is in texas. I’d be down for Ao No exorcist since it’s been a while I can play a Rin pretty well and I like playing side characters and plotting

Good evening or morning or afternoon whatever the timeframe is in texas. I’d be down for Ao No exorcist since it’s been a while I can play a Rin pretty well and I like playing side characters and plotting
I’m absolutely down! : 3 I‘ll send you a message in just a few ~

I definitely think we'd be good partners,
I'd love to discuss a Hunger Games roleplay, or youtubers plot~
Looking forward to hearing back,
Emily.

I didn't think I'd see another Shadowhunters RPer so early on. Can I PM you and we could discuss some plot ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back