• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

Liam hung up his phone only for it to ring again and Charles angrily asking if Liam hung up on him.”I don’t know did it sound like thi..”Liam says hanging up again and turning his phone off.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (27).jpg
Macie: *Confused* Why did you hang up on him? Is that... your idea of a joke?

Macie wasn't accustomed to seeing people just hang up on one another just out of nowhere. To her... it was indeed rude. But what she didn't know was that it had to have been a bit of a game between two guys.

Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01 @Leslie Blake Burke

“It’s something I do to calm him down.He will call back once he is calm.”Liam says smiling when his phone rings again and he answered without any yelling or anything.

“Oh that reminds me Selena Gomez is relaxing and we have to go check on her to see if she wants anything care to join us Jeremy and Miss Macie?”Flora asks

“It’s something I do to calm him down.He will call back once he is calm.”Liam says smiling when his phone rings again and he answered without any yelling or anything.

“Oh that reminds me Selena Gomez is relaxing and we have to go check on her to see if she wants anything care to join us Jeremy and Miss Macie?”Flora asks

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (19).jpg
Macie: Please, Just call me Macie. Please. We are all civilized after all. But i appreciate the sense of being formal. And... Yes. Thank you... We'd be happy to join along.

Jeremy Mercer.jpg
Jeremy: That'd be totally super. *Happy*

It was there that Macie and Jeremy had then followed along.

Flora knocked on the door and Selena homes opened it shocked.View attachment 430489
She kindly smiled inviting them in.

Jeremy took one look at Selena Gomez and suddenly felt his heart going nuts.

Jeremy: *Stammering with shock* Oh... S-s-s-s-s-sweet m-m-m-m-m-m-mother of H-h-h-h-h-h-heart a-a-a-a-a-a-tt-tt-tt-tt-ttack gasp and s-s-s-s-s-shock... It's Selena Gomez! *Fainting from shock*

Selena looked at him confused when Flora chuckles,”He is excited to see you dear so is there anything you need and want from the store.Also is the house alright?”Flora asks as Selena smiles.

“I would like some veggie fries and carrots.The house is good and it only needs a few things.”Selena says handing Flora a list smiling as Flora thanks her.

Selena looked at him confused when Flora chuckles,”He is excited to see you dear so is there anything you need and want from the store.Also is the house alright?”Flora asks as Selena smiles.

“I would like some veggie fries and carrots.The house is good and it only needs a few things.”Selena says handing Flora a list smiling as Flora thanks her.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (30).jpg
Macie: *Smiles at Selena* Hey there. It's nice to meet you.

Macie was very cordial and polite. Kind as well since she knew that she wasn't the only guest around...

Selena smiled back,”I’m a big fan you actually made me want to sing and act Macie.”

Macie blushed as she heard the compliment from Selena. She was with no idea that she'd inspired so many. She was just a famous Singer. But nothing all that uber special. She wasn't one to just develop an Ego and just be self-acclaimed. She never believed in being one with an ego. She just did what she felt made her happy. In the beginning when she'd done it... it was like something fun. But then when it became a chore... A Job... she couldn't enjoy it the same way as before... But then... when her kids turned a certain age... She had to cut somewhere. But to still be getting praises... It made her feel good knowing that she was still remembered and loved deeply for all she'd done.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg
Macie: *Blushes* Awwww! Thank you. You're really nice. But what you did out there was your own talent. You took that chance and made it yours. However... i truly am touched for that compliment.

Selena smiled as Flora thanked her for the list and went to head off.

Macie Smiled back and saw that she would have to head back with Flora. So she picked up her son and said her goodbye's to Selena before making way back with Flora and towards the main house. Or Mansion. She didn't want to intrude and impede the welcome. For one thing... It wasn't her place to do so. So it would have been ill advised for her to stay without being invited and welcomed inside.

She looked at her son and saw that he was still out and in shock. The surprise had to have been too much for him. It was something that wanted to experience. Seeing a Celebrity. There was nothing most that he wanted to do other than that. Although he was tied to one as it was. His mom. Macie. She was this famous celeb... He saw her every single day. But he wanted to see a different celeb and Selena Gomez was it. Now that he got to see her... He felt like his life was filled with purpose.

(Right)

[As Leslie B. Burke]

Leslie was nearby as they made their way back to the Main mansion. There was still alot to do and time was growing short of having it done.

"So... When do we get the stuff for her and then make with getting hitched? We happen to have a lot of stuff to get done and time is just really running short on us. Isn't it?" She said as she was counting down the moments before the actual wedding. She was only 16 and yet... the wedding was becoming real each passing moment. She looked at Liam who was not far just spacing in the sky. Daydreaming. Leslie could tell that he was daydreaming about things because since she first met him. She saw it once or twice before. So she knew that he was thinking about something. Something about the wedding and about their life together... what it was gonna be like once it was all done...

Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01

Liam daydreamed about the perfect wedding for his perfect beautiful bride next to him.Feeling her gently touch his arm snapped him back to reality.He smiled kindly at her,”Don’t worry I will have everything planned out I don’t want you to worry I just want you to be surprised.”He says kissing her forehead.

Liam daydreamed about the perfect wedding for his perfect beautiful bride next to him.Feeling her gently touch his arm snapped him back to reality.He smiled kindly at her,”Don’t worry I will have everything planned out I don’t want you to worry I just want you to be surprised.”He says kissing her forehead.

(Would we be capable to FF it to the next day and maybe bring in a surprise that comes to be for The mother and her son?)

Leslie smiled at him as she kissed him back. "I Love you. You know that? I love you." She said smiling at Liam. She thought about what the life would be like after the wedding happened and they were both... in fact... without a doubt... Married. It was filling her with nothing but deep sentiments.

(Sure.)

Liam smiled holding her close to him.

It was the next day and it was once more... a day more closer to D-Day... The Wedding of Leslie B. Burke and Liam Winters. Things were going as fine as usual. The soon to be wed couple hanging together like a lovey-dovey couple... But that was to be soon interrupted by a Knock on the door.

Macie went to open the door as she was closest. It revealed...

Lisa Mercer (2).jpg
Lisa: *Gasps* Mom?! Wh-wh-what are you doing here?

Nicky Berry Mercer..jpg
Nicky: You're here... How? That's not possible.

Vanessa Mercer (2).jpg
Vanessa: Dad is gonna flip. Not that we'd tell him. Besides... Dad was just arrested. two days after you left... He was indicted for embezzlement. Someone screwed up at his work and what he was doing... It got pinned on dad. he's taken the bum rap of it. We were about to be sent to the awful orphanage. We escaped. We want to be with family.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (17).jpg
Macie: *Sighs* ... *Groans* Sweet mother of Mercy... Come on. Come on inside. I can't let you girls go to any orphanage. You girls are rather spoiled... But as your mother... i can only pull away so much before i have to keep with making sure that you're all safe. But as long as you're here... and from here on... it's all different. No acting spoiled. You're to be on the best behavior. Okay?

Lisa: Totally.

Liam walked down the stairs shirtless showing his perfect abs as he basically ignored the new girls going to get a water bottle from the fridge.”morning Macie.”He says smiling.

Liam walked down the stairs shirtless showing his perfect abs as he basically ignored the new girls going to get a water bottle from the fridge.”morning Macie.”He says smiling.

Macie turned to see Liam walking by...

Macie: Morning Liam. Nice morning isn't it. Just 4 more days before your wedding.

Lisa: *Seeing Liam's naked chest* Whoa! That guy must be workin' out.

Vanessa: You could say that again. He's hot.

Macie: Girls. Cool it. He belongs to Leslie B. Burke. So... don't think about it.

Nicky: It's cool. He just looks hot is all.

Liam ignored the three girls eye balling him as he heads outside to train with his grandfather again.”Good morning Macie how are you today?”Flora asks carrying an empty tote along with Leslie next to her.

Liam ignored the three girls eye balling him as he heads outside to train with his grandfather again.”Good morning Macie how are you today?”Flora asks carrying an empty tote along with Leslie next to her.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (10).jpg
Macie: I'm doing okay. I'm just having to deal with these girls. They're my daughters. How they got here is just something... something that i'm trying to figure out. *Smiles and Nods* How about yourself? Everything okay?

“We are having a barbecue later you daughters could help me with the drinks.Its to celebrate Leslie and Liam’s marriage in four days.”Flora says smiling.

Liam was outside when he noticed Jeremy watching,”Hey kiddo you wanna learn how to fight?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back