• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

Flora smiles,”Amy doesn’t come till July and she stays here in the main house with me and Francis my husband.”She says smiling looking at Jeremy.”Come let’s get you some food.”

Jeremy nodded and smiled. He was with impressed tones as he was in a place that he felt like as though he belonged there all along. He learned that the people owning the house were decendants of the first ones who stayed. The founders of the country. two of the founders actually. It was a total trip to him as he never expected for it to be like that. For anyone to be with that kind of legacy... that kind of clout. That kind of influence... That must mean that the people here had a family BLOODLINE that lead back all to the very beginning of the country's birth itself. All the way back to the late 1700's. That was a long time. A Long long time.

Jeremy followed Flora over to where the kitchen was and sat at a table. At the table... He saw a Teenage girl there who looked like a model. OR so it seemed as such to him. He was interested in her. But didn't know her name. He asked who she was and made reason for likely greeting her.

Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01 @Leslie Blake Burke

Liam sits back down at the table as Flora made some food for Jeremy.She takes Francis’ newspaper and hits him with it.”Pay attention we have guests you old fart.”She says.

Liam sits back down at the table as Flora made some food for Jeremy.She takes Francis’ newspaper and hits him with it.”Pay attention we have guests you old fart.”She says.

Leslie looked up and saw the new kid in the room. She didn't know who he was or what he was doing there. But she didn't think anything of it. Nevertheless she never seemed to figure that he would be tied to the life she ran away from. But as she sat there... She started to have it hit her.

"You're Lightfoot, Aren't you? You're Macie and Ridge's boy, aren't you?" Leslie asked. She had no issues with Lightfoot. She was cool with them. However thinking about what the others were doing... She didn't want to know. However seeing the Lightfoot kid there... it made her realize that the mother would be there too. "Where's your Mother Macie at? Didn't she come with you? She is here with you... Right? Please don't tell me that you walked by yourself... all the way here. you didn't do that... did you?" She asked as she was not believing what it was that she was seeing. She was being welcoming to the Teen boy. But she was indeed... rather... very confused...

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01

Leslie looked up and saw the new kid in the room. She didn't know who he was or what he was doing there. But she didn't think anything of it. Nevertheless she never seemed to figure that he would be tied to the life she ran away from. But as she sat there... She started to have it hit her.

"You're Lightfoot, Aren't you? You're Macie and Ridge's boy, aren't you?" Leslie asked. She had no issues with Lightfoot. She was cool with them. However thinking about what the others were doing... She didn't want to know. However seeing the Lightfoot kid there... it made her realize that the mother would be there too. "Where's your Mother Macie at? Didn't she come with you? She is here with you... Right? Please don't tell me that you walked by yourself... all the way here. you didn't do that... did you?" She asked as she was not believing what it was that she was seeing. She was being welcoming to the Teen boy. But she was indeed... rather... very confused...

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01

Jeremy was started by the sudden outburst that came from the Teenage girl sitting at the table. He looked at her and nodded with a little reluctance. He didn't really know as to what to say to her at first as he was only there for a while and yet being asked questions like that... It was very nerving. "Yeah. I'm a Lightfoot. Well... that's my biological name... But i am a Lightfoot-Mercer. That's what i am. Jeremy Mercer. My mom is in fact... Macie. Macie Lightfoot. But she left my father and went on the run. With me coming along. The prestige and the glamour high life was getting to be way too much for my mom and she couldn't do anything to bust out from it except just splitting from the scene while she knew that she could. So... for several days and nights... she and I walked over to find some refuge. It came to where we eventually wound up being... here. Which is of course a very close... but so far... a very nice and safe place. Secluded... but it's peaceful." He said as he enjoyed his meal. It was a while since he got to enjoy a hot meal as he and his mother were always having to be on the run.

Liam smiled looking at Leslie,”You got your answer les his mom is sleeping upstairs she collapsed due to exhaustation.Play nice.”Liam joked with her.

Liam smiled looking at Leslie,”You got your answer les his mom is sleeping upstairs she collapsed due to exhaustation.Play nice.”Liam joked with her.

"I will play nice. Besides... I am not about to just snuff an honest good looking teen just because... he happens to have possible ties to my mom's inner circle. My mother... the one i won't mention has a close friendship with his mother. So... if anything is said... She'll likely tell them exactly where i'm at. As if she can get to this place easily." Leslie said as she was being sincere and yet very apprehensive. She didn't know if the woman that was upstairs asleep was gonna make her and drop a tell all to Leslie Sr. She had no clue.

Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01 @Macie Melody Lightfoot

“And like I said before hunny your mother steps foot on my property trying to be the queen bee she will be shot down by my sling shot.Because she won’t be allowed anywhere near you or anybody I’ll be sure of it.”Flora says smiling as both Liam and Francis make a scared face.

“And like I said before hunny your mother steps foot on my property trying to be the queen bee she will be shot down by my sling shot.Because she won’t be allowed anywhere near you or anybody I’ll be sure of it.”Flora says smiling as both Liam and Francis make a scared face.

Jeremy looked at them with an confused but awkward expression and grinned. He right them knew how defensive the place could get and when he right there heard what they thought about Mrs. Burke... He couldn't help but giggle a little. He actually thought it was to be rather funny. He never realized how serious they were. Although he knew something they didn't. Mrs. Burke doesn't know about the Lightfoot family as the other year before the current... there was a fight between them all. And Macie made no secret that her family and Leslie's were to have no contact. At least not with Leslie Sr. The others were fine. Just not Leslie Sr.

Jeremy: You would really need to lower your guard. Your mom, Leslie... She and My mom haven't spoken since the big blowout between the two of them last year. My family has no interest in coming close to your family as long as she is around. But if you guys were like apart from her somewhere and hanging out. She's fine. My mom is okay with you guys. It's just your mom that she's got a beef with. A BIG Beef. I don't blame her... Your mom's a real witch and jerk. You're not though. I can already tell.

Jeremy got it out there and told his piece. Hoping that it'd break the ice and mend the tension. He didn't want any fights. None at all.

“Good boy.”Flora says handing him another plate of French toast.”I will save some for your mom to eat later.”She says as Liam smiles,”Nice to know you’re still safe Les.”He says kissing her cheek.

Liam stood and stretched eating another slice of French toast before he headed to the backyard.”Yo Gramps wanna spar?”Liam shouts as the old man sighs.
“He just wants his ass beat!”Francis says kissing Flora before heading out with Liam.

“Good boy.”Flora says handing him another plate of French toast.”I will save some for your mom to eat later.”She says as Liam smiles,”Nice to know you’re still safe Les.”He says kissing her cheek.

Liam stood and stretched eating another slice of French toast before he headed to the backyard.”Yo Gramps wanna spar?”Liam shouts as the old man sighs.
“He just wants his ass beat!”Francis says kissing Flora before heading out with Liam.

It was a few hours later when suddenly Macie came down from the one room...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (19).jpg
Macie: *Smiles* Hello. *Stretching* That was a good rest. I haven't had one of those for the last 3 weeks. I mostly was up to make sure that my darling son was safe. Keeping him safe. So... What's going on?

Macie was awake and she was feeling better than she was before. That few hours of rest did her well as it rejuvenated her and refreshed her. Knocked out the sleep from her eyes and mind. Body too. She came into the kitchen where her Son and everyone were. They were all conversing. However it wasn't but just moments later when Macie noticed someone familiar. She didn't know whether to notify the girl's mother or to see her protected too.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (10).jpg
Macie: Leslie?! Leslie Blake Burke? What're you doing here? How did you get here? *Turning to see Flora* Flora... Ma'am. How did she get here?

@Leslie Blake Burke Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01

“She is my future granddaughter her and my dear grandson will be married soon.Now I must warn you dear Macie that if you inform her mother there will be great chaos and I will turn into a monster.”Flora says as Liam and francis come back in tired from their fight.

Liam kneeled infront Of Leslie putting his head on her lap smiling.”So comfortable.”He says before he noticed Macie was away.

“She is my future granddaughter her and my dear grandson will be married soon.Now I must warn you dear Macie that if you inform her mother there will be great chaos and I will turn into a monster.”Flora says as Liam and francis come back in tired from their fight.

Liam kneeled infront Of Leslie putting his head on her lap smiling.”So comfortable.”He says before he noticed Macie was away.

Macie looked at Flora and nodded as she understood. She felt as if she should be getting a little insulted... but she couldn't because she knew what it was like to have someone who needed protection and lived to guard the person no matter what the cost was.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (8).jpg
Macie: Flora, Please. Do a favor and calm down. I am not gonna inform her mother about her daughter being here. I haven't spoken to her mother in almost 2-3 years and i don't plan to. Not for this anyway. Besides her mother had screwed me on a business deal. the other year. It was a Singing contract to do a show at her stadium. I had lost 25,000 dollars because of it. I've never forgiven her for that. Her kids are innocent. They had no control. Their mother Leslie T. Burke did. Now... What brings Leslie B. Burke here? What happened, Flora?

Macie was being sincere and direct. She was also being kind as she spoke since she knew that for the next hundred miles there was no other place to go and didn't want to be on the streets with nowhere else to go. Not only that... She didn't happen to have any reason to be snappy or snotty or rude. There wasn't any need as it wasn't like her to be that. Not just out of spite or sheer desire. She didn't have to be. She was always nice and always treated others with respect as she demanded shown to her. She was nice to a fault and very caring. It said so all in her voice.

Macie was open to seeing Leslie Jr. there. She actually loved Leslie B. Burke alot... Like a daughter as she saw that Leslie was just very sweet. Kind and very warmingly. She didn't want to strike any tension or animosity. She actually liked Flora. Alot. Saw her like a mother bear to a cub. Protective and on the guard. She liked that alot.

“She ran away with me and we are going to France after we marry to hide from her mother.She was too controlling and so I got Leslie to safety here.”Liam says when Flora smiles at him.

“Leslie T. Burke ever since I met her when she was a child I never liked her knew she was too evil for a child.She has been trying to gain control of too much land and I won’t let her.”Flora says giving Macie a plate of French toast.

“She ran away with me and we are going to France after we marry to hide from her mother.She was too controlling and so I got Leslie to safety here.”Liam says when Flora smiles at him.

“Leslie T. Burke ever since I met her when she was a child I never liked her knew she was too evil for a child.She has been trying to gain control of too much land and I won’t let her.”Flora says giving Macie a plate of French toast.

Macie: *Gasps* Sweet mother of shock... Did she really do that? As a child? But how... how could she do that? A child could never gain land. She from what i knew... or know... had a very terrible childhood. Grew up with no friends at all. She even posted on the Texts of mine and others once with this...

Macie then pulled out her cell and pulled up this text that she had in archives...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (6).jpg
Macie: Here. *Showing it off*

The Text read:
"Leslie: My name is Leslie Tina Burke and i have been from the first moments i had in Metropolis been called numerous things. Wanderer. Secret protector. Mob-Girl. Rita the Hammer, Rising Burke, Pokemon trainer to those of the Anime and Pocket monsters minded. Miscreant and a hindrance all by the words of one Holly Reedy. A Likely Superhero of the new Breed. I reject all these titles to the Letter. What i am is... A Family protector and defender of the innocent. Friends and allies are protected by me. I am also Rich. But Money means nothing to be but a source of untapped respect and over-inflated Ego. I've protected my family all my young life. Learned survival skills and how to rough it. Lived on my own apart from my family for a time. Taking the environment for what it provides and making it work to live. I've been from Brooklyn to Metropolis Kansas... The rough and tough concrete Jungles. The Aristocratic Society. and it's harsh upbringing. Surviving it's smoldering aftermath. Taking my roots to Metropolis Kansas. The city where the Mighty Newspaper upon the land resides The Daily Planet. Putting my knowhow on the line in my experience as i served as a Mob girl. Then broke out from the gears of the Mob regime. The Mob consisted of Dorian Tyrell, Sweet Eddy. Dr. Freeze. A good friend to Dorian, Orlando and Chun wu. Along with a few handful henchmen on the roster of Dorian's. Dorian Tyrell was a small time mobster who sought to overthrow one man and become the head cheese. The Man on his Radar... Niko Can. Crime Don master of the city and head of all crime teams within the Metropolitan dominion. I joined the Mob of Dorian. Took up a habit. Smoking. Nasty habit to start. Trust me. I know. I have been there. Left the Mob a brief time later and started making my life anew. Building up a Stadium and giving back to the city and thus i regained what i lost. My family. I am a Daughter and well known defender of the Integrity and the honor of the Burke Family Bloodline. It's a hard task... But with my knowhow on how to fight. with Weaponry to trust. *Cocking her Ak-47.* I happen to manage on putting out. Just as fast as putting in. Dishing out some counter to any who threaten the weak and the innocent. or MY family and friends and closest truest Allies. Using a combination of Professional Knowledge and insight. Intuition and rising defense against the oppressors and the vengeful breed of attackers who seek to tear down those who are honest... I've managed to control the uprising of the pretentious threats... Keeping them confined to a expected minimum.
Join me. As I enter into and beneath the Underbellies and oppressing attackers. 1500 hours. Moving through the hell and the aggression of the vengeful snooty socialite communities and the Smoldering onslaughts of taunts... Ridicule and demeaning repose... For those of you newcomers, Who don't have a clue about the situation and the vengeful bree of Judgemental people and stuck-up socialites/Aristocrats. let me bring you
up to speed. A socialite is a person (usually from a privileged, wealthy or aristocratic background), who has a largely known reputation and a high social position in upper class society. A socialite spends a significant amount of time participating in popular social activities and continually attends various social gatherings such as charity events, private parties, fashion shows, fine arts fundraisers, luncheons, festivals and other exclusive events; as well as engaging in conversations with guests or entertaining members who are socially connected or share a similar upper-class social standing. American members of the Establishment, or an American "Society" based on birth, breeding, education, and economic standing, were originally listed in the Social Register, a directory of the names and addresses of the "preferred social contacts" of the prominent families in the 19th century. In 1886, Louis Keller started to consolidate these lists and package them for sale. The concept of socialites dates to the 18th and 19th century. Most of the earliest socialites were wives or mistresses of royalty or nobility, but being a socialite was more a duty and a means of survival than a form of pleasure. Bashful queens were often forced to play gracious and wealthy hostess to people who despised them. Mistresses had to pay for their social reputation and had to use their social skills to obtain favor in the court and retain the interest of their lovers. With the increase of wealth in America in the 19th century, being a socialite developed into a role that brought power and influence. Men and women became social climbers, which was made easy due to their abundance in money and means of attaining it (usually from inheritance). In the 21st century, the term "socialite" is still attached to being wealthy and socially recognized. The lines between being a socialite and celebrity with an exuberant partying lifestyle have since become blurred due to the influence of both popular culture and the media, particularly when the status of being a celebrity is largely due to that lifestyle. Consequently, it is an individual's ability to climb the social ladder due to his or her wealth and recognition that makes him or her a socialite. According to The New York Times, socialites spend between $98,000 and $455,000 per year (young and old, respectively) to maintain their roles as successful socialites. But what no one tells you is that they can get Vengeful and hurtful.

"“We know that you’re still here, you little bitch. You’re sticking up for your parents. You parents are weak and refuse to rub their wealth in the faces of the lower class. We thought that you’d have some smarts and see things our way. But since you want to be weak… Just like your parents… We’re taking you down along with them.”

Leslie: Sensing on locking sights on any of their own who reforms their breed and rises for being one who cares not for the wealth but is sympathetic with and towards those of lower stature and minimum status. It's not a pleasant trip of peace or a walk to remember. Trust me... My family and I know. We've been there. If that wasn't enough... It lead to my Timely Emancipation of my family and gave me a life that i can not erase. The Mobster Chronicles. The Smoking. The Mobster Mentality. The loner and unwanted girl within Metropolis. The Proclaimed Bad seed of Metropolis in the eyes of a girl named Holly Reedy. The Hellbent daughter of the gut bearing... Hard-working Diner owner Sid Reedy. A hearty man with the splash of courtesy and openness. Civil and idle chit-chat maker to see that the customers are made at comfort. But Holly isn't the only one giving the punch. There was also the Cousin to my sought out first official made friend and at first made to believe to be my only friend... Blossom C. Rhapsody. The cousin to her... Zoey T. Rhapsody was also sending out the unwelcome mat for me and leaving me with a reason to flee from the city. However i stuck to it. Refusing to break and leave. But with the passing of time and a lot of patching over. It eventually lead to a new uprising. A new Rich family that could likely pose none more than threat... or a positive embrace of the Socialite field. Using my inheritance for the cause of great wealth and difference. Making a name for all Bloodlines of Burke... Near and Far. Old and New and future coming. I have survived a great many obstacles in my young life. Rich life. Put downs. Taunts. Mocking and sheer vengeance. Hazing and possible Lynch-mob intent. Fighting against bullies and standing my ground from the beginning of my arrival in Metropolis. till current. Faced family issues that came on by. Using all my survival instincts and rich girl insight. Knowhow and resources... And that makes me... Without a doubt... Uniquely Qualified to teach you... how to survive whatever it is that life dares to throw at you. And Remember. Life and Survival... Starts right here. *Pointing to her head* ... *Shooting and taking down a wild snake* ... *Grinning and Giving a thumbs up* Who's the weak one again?"

Macie: That's what she sent to a group of others. And me.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Considering I hate private parties and I don’t like shoving my wealth in poor peoples faces I donate to saint Judy every single week because it’s the right thing to do as a aristocrat.How dare she lump me in with everybody else.”Flora says when francis looks at Marcie.

“My wife is Erick Leifson’s very great granddaughter and she is not snobby.She tries her best to help and she has tried helping she went over to Haiti after the earthquake and helped rebuild many structures.We honestly only used some of our money to keep this house maintained and food in it.Other than that we donate for charities and small towns to keep them safe.”Francis says happily.

“Considering I hate private parties and I don’t like shoving my wealth in poor peoples faces I donate to saint Judy every single week because it’s the right thing to do as a aristocrat.How dare she lump me in with everybody else.”Flora says when francis looks at Marcie.

“My wife is Erick Leifson’s very great granddaughter and she is not snobby.She tries her best to help and she has tried helping she went over to Haiti after the earthquake and helped rebuild many structures.We honestly only used some of our money to keep this house maintained and food in it.Other than that we donate for charities and small towns to keep them safe.”Francis says happily.

Macie: *Shaking her head* It isn't like that for her. She's just stating it as general. Not classifying all of them as that. She was just speaking in general sense as per what that said. She Doesn't deem all aristocrats as that. Not ever. Even though it may seem like she's aiming it where it mentions ones like you. I mean... i can't stand that woman either... haven't since the other year... but i at least will grant her that. She would never classify every last one as snooty and or whatever it is that they are when their mean and cold side comes out. All people have it. Even me. I started showing it while still in the singing career. It was trying to take me... So i left it. Bringing me here. A better place.

Macie was very straight and speaking kind as she could. She was not moving to anger anyone. She was just being truthful and honest.

“If she isn’t as bad as people say then why does she treat her kids badly.”Liam says looking at Leslie:

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (8).jpg
Macie: That... I don't know. I really can not say. But i think that perhaps she saw her daughter change into someone that she once was when she was her age and it scared her. I don't know why she aimed her anger towards Leslie. I would like to be able to answer that... But i can't. There isn't a answer for the reason to why she does that. But i do have some power of law. I can help in getting the others here. If it's what you're seeking to do. Because if Leslie T. Burke is harming or was trying to harm Leslie. She could be trying that on others. It's not right.

Macie was clearly on their side. What she was saying... said it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Sweet I could tell Charles and he could help you.Leslie isn’t that great,we could get your siblings out.”Liam says smiling at Leslie with a happy smile.

“Sweet I could tell Charles and he could help you.Leslie isn’t that great,we could get your siblings out.”Liam says smiling at Leslie with a happy smile.

Leslie beamed up and nodded. She was taken by surprise on the idea of Macie being with some ties to the law and had the ability to see on getting the kids away from a neglectful household. She didn't waste any time at all. She got down the names of the ones she had wanted to save. She knew each and every one of them.
Hailey,
Macie, Ruby Alexis, Artin, Carl and Vincent Burke. Those wee the ones that she wanted to see saved from that awful place. She didn't care what had to be done... But she'd Be all for getting them out and safe. She knew that the longer that they were there... the more danger they were apt to be...

Aneea_Luna01 Aneea_Luna01 @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Liam smiled laying his head back onto Leslie’s legs.

Macie then got on the phone and called the authorities. Stating the situation and giving the details of the matter. It took about an hour before things started taking effect.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (23).jpg
Macie: It's done. It should start producing some results within the very next hour or two. Tomorrow the latest. But it's in the process now.

Liam called Charles telling him everything when Charles is heard on the other end of the phone shouting.”Macie the singer I have loved since I was little is there with you!”His shouts is heard loudly.

Liam called Charles telling him everything when Charles is heard on the other end of the phone shouting.”Macie the singer I have loved since I was little is there with you!”His shouts is heard loudly.

Macie overhearing the comments through the phone listened and right then blushed. She couldn't help but to blush. It was like she was being flattered by the sweet comments. She looked at everyone and knew that she'd be soon expected to sing. It wasn't something she wanted to do as she was trying to get out from that life as she was seeing it trying to lure her son into the world... Exposing him to things that may not be too good to encounter. She was out of it for her son's sake... Although she couldn't deny that the compliments were indeed flattering and indeed touching just the same.

Liam hung up his phone only for it to ring again and Charles angrily asking if Liam hung up on him.”I don’t know did it sound like thi..”Liam says hanging up again and turning his phone off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back