• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

“No you didn’t wake me and even if you did it wouldn’t matter.”Liam says smiling at her putting his head on top of hers.

“Geez they are already acting like a married couple.”Francis says not looking up from his newspaper.

"We're just acting the part. I mean... isn't that what we're supposed to do?" Leslie said as she was sounding playful. She was aware of the idea that it was like they were getting ahead of themselves... but they'd figure that... since they're about to get a whole new life... Why the hell should they fight it anymore. It was there and they knew it. Knew it best... knew it well.

Liam smirks at Francis,”What’s the matter old man jealous.”Liam jokes as the old man looked up.
“Why would I be jealous of you kid I got the best and most beautiful woman in the world.”

Liam smirks at Francis,”What’s the matter old man jealous.”Liam jokes as the old man looked up.
“Why would I be jealous of you kid I got the best and most beautiful woman in the world.”

"And that would make me... what? Chop liver?" Leslie said as she too was being playful. She was just enjoying the interaction. It felt like family to her... A Real tight family...

“No it would make you the cutest and best granddaughter.”Francis says.

"Don't you mean... Cutest and best Granddaughter-in-law? That's what i am. But me being part of the family... here. It's a very fulfilling gift" Leslie said. She was just very happy knowing that she would be with a family that would be loving. It was the one thing she wanted.

“Doesn’t matter if you are an in law your are still going to be our granddaughter.”Francis says smiling at her and Flora sets the table for them to sit and eat.

“Doesn’t matter if you are an in law your are still going to be our granddaughter.”Francis says smiling at her and Flora sets the table for them to sit and eat.

Leslie could only smile. She was taking in all that the family had to offer and just enjoy what was. She loved being with a family that had nothing but love in the hearts. That was the most critical thing that she was after. All she could do was smile as she felt that love. It was later on that same day... when things were gonna take off and change. Leslie getting married. That day or was it a little later... She didn't know... but the changes that of which transpired upon her and those around her... It took a lot of energy from them... Because it was busy... Busy. Leslie could only taste the anticipation of the Wedding bells. It was just sooooo close that all she had to do was put her arms out and hands forward... and there it'd be.

Liam smiled sitting down with her as he began to eat.”Here have some.”He says to Leslie holding a piece to her smiling.

Liam smiled sitting down with her as he began to eat.”Here have some.”He says to Leslie holding a piece to her smiling.

Leslie suddenly dug in and had some of the breakfast. It was as if she were home at her own house... back when the things were good and with the cheery atmosphere and disposition that was all indeed part of it.

As Leslie was deep in her thoughts. She couldn't help but wonder if there would be another girl coming in. one that was beyond her time or one who'd been reincarnated from the previous life. She was also thinking about her siblings... Her old home and also the Wedding. About France. There was at least 7 things to think about and each one seemed asif it was just as the same... as the others. Nothing to look at and tell apart.

Liam held her close to him,”I can tell you are worried Les but relax we will figure this out.”Liam whispers in her ear smiling.

He could feel her body tense with her thinking and he didn’t want her to make herself sick so he tried to help her as best he could.

Liam held her close to him,”I can tell you are worried Les but relax we will figure this out.”Liam whispers in her ear smiling.

He could feel her body tense with her thinking and he didn’t want her to make herself sick so he tried to help her as best he could.

(I think that now would likely be the best time to Jump in. As a opening for her to join the flow of the RP)

(I am not gonna be a run away. I figure that i'd make it more intriguing. I'll be a famous Jpop star. Given that i am half japanese and Half Caucasian)

Macie Melody Lightfoot was a famous Jpop singer as she was discovered 14 years ago at a karaoke bar singing. She was apprehensive back then and Nasally. But sometime around then, she was encountered by a Mysterious man. He was with the looks of a suave teenage boy. but had the magic touch. With just a moment or two... Macie was with a whole new look. Totally new and Attractive. Where all the boys wanted to get with her. However her loving loyalty was with a singing Prodigy who was now her husband. She had 4 kids. one son and 3 girls. But Things were not all that great between them as with the stardom... came the excess. The prestige. It came to be too much and Macie... as much as she loved her husband and the life... She couldn't do it anymore.

It was then that she had to run away. Run away and never return to it. She took her son and left the girls with their father as they were mostly daddy's girls. She was on her way north... Although she knew that with her husband's vast resources... she'd be found easily. So she couldn't just go North. She left Metropolis and went west...To California. It was a large state. Massive. She had to find a place that would be well secluded and not easily traced. So she spent days scouring the state till she came upon a vast countryside which happened to harbor a massive Mansion. With a couple buildings nestled around it. Confined by a surrounding gate. The property was clearly 200 acres. Lots of room and the room was sporting for alot of property. As there wasn't any trace of civilization for several miles.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (17).jpg
Macie: *Looking at the Mansion* Sweet Mother of York... That's a big mansion. I wonder who lives there?

Jeremy Mercer.jpg
Jeremy Lightfoot-Mercer: I don't know, Mom. It's not on any map. There doesn't seem to be anything like this anywhere. It could have been built by a high up Aristocrat or something.

Macie: Well... We should check it out... I suppose. It's got to know where we can go so we can hide from your father.

Jeremy: Why? That's what i don't get... Why are you leaving him?

Macie: I don't want to. But i have to leave him. I can't live with him anymore. He's a part of a life that i can't be in anymore. I was trapped in that life. i just couldn't do it anymore. I Love your father. I always will. But, Sweetie...Please understand. It was for the best. It was for the best as i had to at least save you from the excess. It was starting to pull you in and you were just happy with enjoying what you had. It was trying to turn you into all the things that you never wanted to be. I had to do it. It was the only thing that i could think to do.

Jeremy: i guess. *Thinking* You suppose anyone's home?

Macie: We'll find out.

Macie and her son Walked up to the door and knocked on it. They weren't sure if there would be anyone home as to them... it looked like an abandoned Mansion... A well kept Abandoned Mansion and looking as though it was pristine in beauty. This Mansion had to have been her last possibly option as her husband would be just seeking to come for her. She had to think fast and quick. She had to protect her son somehow...

Liam left Leslie to eat as he went to answer the door.He was confused to see a woman and her son,He gave them a confused look,”Can I help you?”He asks.

He couldn’t put his finger on it but the woman looked familiar to him.

Liam left Leslie to eat as he went to answer the door.He was confused to see a woman and her son,He gave them a confused look,”Can I help you?”He asks.

He couldn’t put his finger on it but the woman looked familiar to him.

Macie looked at the Teenage Male who clearly had a aristocratic look upon him and held her composure. She didn't know where she was and she only had the hope of insisting it being far from where her husband was.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (4).jpg
Macie: *Clearing her throat* Hi. I'm not sure where i am and i don't know where else to go. But i'm in need of a place to hide. Hiding from my husband Ridge. I have my son Jeremy with me. He too is hiding out and under protection. My daughters are with their father... as it's for the best. Please... I beg you... If you don't happen to take me. At least take my son. Protect him from my husband. I beg you. *Pleading*

Macie was indeed with the situation where she was looking for protection. She didn't care from where. But the fact that she was in the dire middle of nowhere and there was nothing else around for miles... This Apparent Mansion was the best option left to bare.

“Liam Winters here’s the deal I can cover for you and you’re son so welcome.Gram we got guests.”Liam shouts to flora who comes over smiling.

“Welcome to my home please come in I just made some French toast you are welcome to have some.”Flora says smiling.

“Liam Winters here’s the deal I can cover for you and you’re son so welcome.Gram we got guests.”Liam shouts to flora who comes over smiling.

“Welcome to my home please come in I just made some French toast you are welcome to have some.”Flora says smiling.

Macie nodded and smiles at Flora with acceptance. She looked at the insides of the Mansion and led her son into the Mansion.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (10).jpg
Macie: Thank you. You're very kind. *Smiles* My son and I are very worn out from the traveling that we'd done to find a place for refuge and safety. We didn't know what to do. We were lucky to find this place. IT wasn't on any of the maps. And we almost walked past here and missed sight of it. But it'd only hurt us as there was nothing else around here for at least a good 5 miles or more.

Jeremy Mercer.jpg
Jeremy: This is a nice place that you guys got here. We thank you for taking us in.

Macie started to feel faint suddenly as the long walk finally had taken its toll on her...

Macie: *Fainting* Unh!

Down on the floor she went as she fainted from total exhaustion and weariness. Jeremy ran to his mother and Tended to her. He wasn't a doctor and had no idea of what he was to do. He only could just sit beside her and wait for her to wake up again. But that was not gonna be for a while as she'd just fainted. Fainted from exhaustion and there was gonna be no chance of waking her as she was out cold. Jeremy was also out of it. He looked at the others and just sighs. He didn't know what to say or suggest.

Jeremy: My mom's tired. She's been on the go for days with little to no sleep. She's been more worried about keeping me safe. So she's been on the go for a while.

Flora smiled kindly,”Don’t worry sweetie we have a doctor on speed dial and also you won’t be able to find anything for miles we own all this land and we have houses scattered about over a hundred acre radiance.No location on the map either we don’t want people to be bothering us.”She says smiling as Liam called the doctor and picked Macie up carrying her to a bedroom so she could rest.

Liam showed Jeremy where his bedroom was that had a large bed and a big balcony.

Flora smiled kindly,”Don’t worry sweetie we have a doctor on speed dial and also you won’t be able to find anything for miles we own all this land and we have houses scattered about over a hundred acre radiance.No location on the map either we don’t want people to be bothering us.”She says smiling as Liam called the doctor and picked Macie up carrying her to a bedroom so she could rest.

Liam showed Jeremy where his bedroom was that had a large bed and a big balcony.

Jeremy grinned at the fact that there was a big room. He couldn't help but smile. All he could do was smile and yet... was worried about his mom. He knew that his mother was tired and out of it... but didn't know how badly it was. He started to feel very bad and terrible although if it were to happen a hundred times...his mother would do the same thing. Over again. Jeremy couldn't understand why there'd be all these houses within a hundred mile radius.

Jeremy: I don't mean to be rather a questioning type of teen about this... But why do you have all this land and have it where people don't bug you? I mean... don't get me wrong... And i don't mean anything by it at all. But it just seems rather stupid and completely dumb for there to be all this land. Open fields spanning for many miles and not have anyone close by. Owning it all and not doing something about it... with it. Using it to maybe create a place or town or something. Even if it'd be just some small rinky station or a Pitstop location somewhere.

Jeremy wasn't in means to question the nice people who'd taken his mother and him in. He just didn't understand what the reasons were behind all that land and not doing a thing with it. Not working it. Or turning it into something productive.

Jeremy: How's my mom? Is she gonna be okay?

Flora smiled patting his head,”I will let you into a secret.My very great uncle was Leif Erickson and we own this place to help important people relax that’s why there isn’t many people.We had the president here at one time and we have lots of actors stay in one of the houses.We actually have one here now it was Selena Gomez I believe.”Flora says smiling as Liam walked in.

“Doc says she is fine and she should be up in a little bit she just needs rest.”Liam says smiling

Flora smiled patting his head,”I will let you into a secret.My very great uncle was Leif Erickson and we own this place to help important people relax that’s why there isn’t many people.We had the president here at one time and we have lots of actors stay in one of the houses.We actually have one here now it was Selena Gomez I believe.”Flora says smiling as Liam walked in.

“Doc says she is fine and she should be up in a little bit she just needs rest.”Liam says smiling

Jeremy stood in total shock when he heard the details and the revelation of what the place was like. He was in a place that stood up to the tests of time. Many generations and centuries. He then heard of there being actors staying in one of the houses that were around. He couldn't stop with the shock. He just was in disbelief of what he was hearing.

Jeremy: You're totally kidding me, Right? Selena Gomez? My mom loves her. I even listen to a few of her songs. Like: The Middle of nowhere. Lover in Me. Those were moving. Is she still here? Living here? *In shock*

“I believe she is here for the next week on vacation from paparazzi and other famous people would you like to meet her.”Flora asks smiling at Jeremy.

Liam shook his head,”Grammy Flora here is awesome isn’t she Jeremy.”

“I believe she is here for the next week on vacation from paparazzi and other famous people would you like to meet her.”Flora asks smiling at Jeremy.

Liam shook his head,”Grammy Flora here is awesome isn’t she Jeremy.”

Jeremy: I think all my opinions will be held till later... But if i had to state the opinion now. I'd say... She's a total rockstar. And yes... I'd like to meet her. Really. I wouldn't be surprised if you were to tell that you had Amy Diamond here too... I maybe a little young as i'm only 14... but she's really gorgeous and hot. *Blushes a little*

Flora smiles,”Amy doesn’t come till July and she stays here in the main house with me and Francis my husband.”She says smiling looking at Jeremy.”Come let’s get you some food.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back