• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eve13

You are sitting on the stone steps outside the church of a village you are passing through, just a traveler resting for a moment on her way. Suddenly, a large, hulking beast steps in front of you, growling and foaming at the mouth. However, a dagger pierces its skin and flies straight through its body, sticking into the wall of the church right next to your head. As the beast falls aside, dead, a small-ish young woman walks up swiftly, yanking the blade free of the wood.

"I believe this is mine," She smirks as she pulls the knife out of the wall. Then she holds out her grey-skinned, dark-grey-clad hand for you to take, and when you look up into her deep, stormy grey eyes, you know it's not a suggestion.

"Get up," She growls, not in an unfriendly way, but not subtly. "Let's get out of here."

You both leave the village as flames devour the bloody bodies and broken buildings, smoke pouring into the picture perfect blue sky.

"Lost another one," She sighs.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued! Never seen a partner search like this. I am happy to jump right into rp if you so please. Pm me. This will be my character
7c89ecc34745d014c5357d88b8fbbe2c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back