• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom leo’s roleplay search! [always looking] [updated 7.24.21]

light of kshahrewar

kaveh is so babygirl 🙏
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name is Leo!

a few requirements first:

• I am 20, and would prefer for you to be 18+ as well. This is my preference, as I will not roleplay with minors. It simply makes me uncomfortable.
  • I will and am able to reply daily. I will not require this of my partner, but I would like relatively frequent replies.
  • I have a full-time job, so I will be occasionally busy with that.
  • I do not like to be ghosted. If you are going to be busy/unable to reply for more than a week, let me know. If you’re not interested in the roleplay, let me know. I won’t be offended. Just please don’t be that person. I can’t stand that.
  • I am semi-lit to lit, mostly depending on the circumstances. I can write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs, but mostly it depends on my energy level and how invested in the rp I am.
  • I do not double. This is non-negotiable, I just prefer for the both of us to only play one character.
  • I 100% prefer canon x canon. I am very picky when it comes to canon x oc, but I am willing to give it a try. I would play the canon character, in that case.
  • I know a lot of this may seem strict, but I hope it’s not too much.

Bold is a craving, and the starred role is the character I'd prefer to play.

Death Note

L x Light**
Mello x Matt**

Dragon Ball Z/Super/GT

Goku** x Vegeta
Trunks x Goten**
Gohan** x Videl

Kale x Caulifla
Shallot x Zahha
Gogeta** x Vegito
Gine x Bardock**

My Hero Academia

Denki** x Shinso
Todoroki x Deku**
Aizawa (Eraserhead) x Hizashi (Present Mic)**

Bakugo x Kirishima**
Denki x Kirishima
Tamaki** x Mirio

Fullmetal Alchemist

Edward** x Winry
Edward** x Ling

Danganronpa (i’ve only seen the anime, never played the game)

Makoto** x Byakuya
Haijme x Nagito**

(more to be added as i get further into the fandom!)

Alright, that’s it! Thanks for reading and if you’re interested, pop me a comment or a dm! I’m always looking.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in a Lawlight rp it’s been a while since I’ve watched and rped as L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back