Intelligence: 8, -1

Wisdom: 20 (18 + 2 half-elf bonus), +5

Charisma: 10, 0

Weapons:
(M) Glaive 1d10+1
Attack roll (+7)

Traits and Drawback:
Adopted
You were adopted and raised by someone not of your race, and raised in a society not your own. As a result, you picked up a race trait, and may immediately select a race trait from your adoptive parents’ race.

Elven Serenity (From Adopted Trait - Half-Elf raised by Elf)
You embody the peace of the elven way of life, and apply this philosophy in your interactions with others. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Diplomacy and Handle Animal checks to calm other creatures. You need not speak the same language to attempt a Diplomacy check in this manner.

Reactionary
You were bullied often as a child, but never quite developed an offensive response. Instead, you became adept at anticipating sudden attacks and reacting to danger quickly. You gain a +2 trait bonus on initiative checks.

Vainglory
You compulsively seek recognition for your deeds, making it hard to act with subtlety. You take a –1 penalty on Bluff, Disguise, and Stealth checks, and the save DC of any illusion you create is 1 lower than normal

Languages: Common, Elven

Class Skills:
Acrobatics
✓ Appraise
Bluff
Climb
✓ Craft
Diplomacy
Disable Device
Disguise
Escape Artist
Fly
Handle Animal
✓ Heal 9 (ability mod 5 + rank 1 + misc mod 3)
Intimidate
✓ Knowledge (Arcana)
✓ Knowledge (History)
✓ Knowledge (Nobility)
✓ Knowledge (Planes)
✓ Knowledge (Religion) 3 (ability mod -1 + rank 1 + misc mod 3)
✓ Linguistics
Perception 8 (ability mod + 5 + rank 1 + misc mod 2)
✓ Profession
✓ Sense Motive
✓ Spellcraft
Survival
Swim
Use Magic Device

Domain: Air

Feats:
Channel Smite
Before you make a melee attack roll, you can choose to spend one use of your channel energy ability as a swift action. If you channel positive energy and you hit an undead creature, that creature takes an amount of additional damage equal to the damage dealt by your channel positive energy ability. If you channel negative energy and you hit a living creature, that creature takes an amount of additional damage equal to the damage dealt by your channel negative energy ability. Your target can make a Will save, as normal, to halve this additional damage. If your attack misses, the channel energy ability is still expended with no effect.

Guided Hand
With your deity’s favored weapon (glaive), you can use your Wisdom (+5) modifier instead of your Strength or Dexterity modifier on attack rolls.

Special Abilities:
Lightning Arc
As a standard action, you can unleash an arc of electricity targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This arc of electricity deals 1d6 points of electricity damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Elven Immunities
Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.

Adaptability
Half-elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.

Keen Senses
Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.

Senses Racial Traits

Low-Light Vision
Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

Channel Energy 2d6

Spells:
(italicized spells are prepared ones - the rest are just ones I want to keep track of)

4 lvl 0s
5 (3 + wis bonus) lvl 1s
3 (2 + wis bonus) lvl 2s

Create Water
Detect Magic
Light Guidance
Read Magic

1st
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds (2)
Divine Favor
Magic Weapon
Obscuring Mist
Protection from Evil
Sanctuary

2nd
Cure Moderate Wounds (2)
Lesser Restoration
Silence
Grace
Masterwork Transformation
Protection from Evil Communal

Saves:
Fortitude: +4 (3 + ability mod 1 )
Reflex +1
Will +8 (3 + ability mod 5)

AC: 16
BAB: 2
CMB: 3
CMD: 13

Inventory:
267 Gold
Agile Breastplate (Medium)
Ioun Torch
Dusty Rose Prism (Cracked) Ioun Stone
Cloak of Resistance
Wand of Cure Light Wounds 1d8+1 (50 casts remaining)

History:
There aren't too many notable things to point out about Lenorei's life except for two events. When she was just a baby, she was dropped off to a temple and abandoned by her parents. She has no idea who they could be...and doesn't particularly want to find out. Lenorei figured that if they didn't have the time to care for her, she wouldn't have the time to care for them either.

Under the care of an excitable yet dedicated elven priestess of Shelyn, Lenorei rarely left the temple, not quite fitting in with her human neighbors. Neither a full elf or human, Lenorei was often only told of what she wasn't and not what she was. It's no wonder why she ended up so sour. However, she didn't come out of the whole bullying ordeal as a weak and sensitive kid - she ended up becoming someone with a tough skin. Whenever someone her age tried to get to her, Lenorei would just scoff and continue cleaning...assuming she didn't say some snarky phrase to provoke said bullies.

Mothers, even when adoptive, are frightening when you try to hurt their children. This is something Lenorei learned very quickly and took advantage of, seeing justice being served to her peers.

Of course she also learned that people can be complete a-

-side from this next event in her life, things have been relatively normal and peaceful. The one time it wasn't was an extreme case. While the majority of the town came out of the ordeal unscathed, she...didn't. Like all small towns, there was always a chance of bandits going by to mess things up. And that's pretty much what happened - bandits showed up to mess things up. A battle between a teenage clergy girl against a big-shot outlaw went as well as one would think Down on the ground with a jagged blade pointed to her face, she wondered what the point of fighting was if it only delayed inevitable troubles.

This way of thinking ended quickly when she looked behind the chief outlaw and saw the vivid colors of the temple.

Beauty. There was beauty in the world to fight for, no matter how small it was.

She got up and did her best to fight back, but her sudden resolve wasn't enough against raw strength. Humored by the young girl's attempt, the bandit leader scarred her face with his signature X. It was an ironic and sick joke - a follower of the Goddess of Beauty with ugly scars. He left the town as a damaged yet recoverable mess, and the young Lenorei grew into an adult, determined to do one thing:

Make this crapsack world better.

Last edited:
A few things that caught my eyes:
- You'll start at 7550 experience - odd number, but that's where the entire group is at the moment.
- If I'm not mistaken, you can choose two different domains for your cleric - thus far, I only see air. Also, don't forget your domain spell slots - they'll give you a few more options as well.
- I don't see your spontaneous casting anywhere, and I think you're missing the bonus language that comes on lvl 1 for the cleric. Both might prove useful at some point, especially the spontaneous casting since it means that you don't need to prepare cure spells but can drop other spells for them as appropriate.
- You might want to add the number of times you can channel energy per day - should be 3 if I'm not mistaken.
- There is a 1 missing in your strength characteristic - at least, I really hope you did not choose to have 3 strength.
- Your initiative should be at +2, I believe, thanks to your trait - or I just can't do math, that's always an option.
- Just a note: If I'm not mistaken, you can only cast each prepared spell once, but you can prepare the same spell multiple times. If one of the spells seems more important for whatever lies ahead, you might want to consider doing that.

Other than that, everything looks great - just change those things over the next couple of days when you've got the time, they won't be needed right away (most likely). Glad to have you with us!

Last edited:
I'll get to the rest to the errors some point tomorrow, though just wanted to say I adjusted what I did for the prepared spells based on your clarification. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back