• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings lemon’s longterm partner search

LemonBread

🍋🌿☀️🐝🌻

Hello! I’m brand new to the site and figured I’d toss out a line for the folks looking for a longterm partner!

you can call me lemon! i’m 25, go by she/they, a big ol’ wlw and lover of cozy games/all things citrus.

I’m mostly interested in writing romantic OC pairings, but I’m more than down to do friendship interactions as well. (Doubling/side character discussions welcome!)

I’m a huge fan of slice-of-life, supernatural, and horror genres, as well as light historical fic/fantasy, sci-fi, or modern/realistic settings. (Cowboys and werewolves, mermaids/pirates, gas stations in space, you name it.)

I am LGBT+, so if you’re not comfortable with that you’re probably not the partner for me—most of my characters/ships/pairings usually are as well!

I’ve been roleplaying for over a decade and tend to be semi to lit (usually 2-3 paragraphs, at the least) descriptive, 3rd person present (odd, I know) or past tense, and I like to experiment with sentence structure, sound/rhythm and imagery in particular. Feel free to experiment when writing with me.

Fast Facts:

⚠️ NOs:
-Not comfortable with rping with anyone under 20-21!
-I’m not interested in fandom rp, sorry! (I’d still love to chat about whatever fandom interests you have outside of rp!)
-Heavy angst is tough for me to get into/enjoy, I’d rather have it written between soft moments, or use it sparingly for development of plot or characters
-I'm not interested in high school/academy RPs--all my ocs are 20+, so college settings are fine!

💛 YES:
-Making friends with partners/OOC chat! I’d love to learn about you, if you like
-A sense of humor—I tend to write goofy moments into my stuff no matter the genre, so feel free to do the same!
-Communication about triggers
-Sharing and making playlists/pinterest boards/moodboards
-Worldbuilding, developing and chatting about characters
-Tell me about your plots/stuff you’ve wanted to do

Feel free to DM me here, and I’m also happy to talk through Discord once we’ve chatted a little!

🍋🌿☀️🐝🌻

Last edited:
🍋🌿☀️🐝🌻

Hello! I’m brand new to the site and figured I’d toss out a line for the folks looking for a longterm partner!

you can call me lemon! i’m 25, go by she/they, a big ol’ wlw and lover of cozy games/all things citrus.

I’m mostly interested in writing romantic OC pairings, but I’m more than down to do friendship interactions as well. (Doubling/side character discussions welcome!)

I’m a huge fan of slice-of-life, supernatural, and horror genres, as well as light historical fic/fantasy, sci-fi, or modern/realistic settings. (Cowboys and werewolves, mermaids/pirates, gas stations in space, you name it.)

I am LGBT+, so if you’re not comfortable with that you’re probably not the partner for me—most of my characters/ships/pairings usually are as well!

I’ve been roleplaying for over a decade and tend to be semi to lit (usually 2-3 paragraphs, at the least) descriptive, 3rd person present (odd, I know) or past tense, and I like to experiment with sentence structure, sound/rhythm and imagery in particular. Feel free to experiment when writing with me.

Fast Facts:

⚠️ NOs:
-I’m not interested in fandom rp, sorry! (I’d still love to chat about whatever fandom interests you have outside of rp!)
-Heavy angst is tough for me to get into/enjoy, I’d rather have it written between soft moments, or use it sparingly for development of plot or characters

💛 YES:
-Making friends with partners/OOC chat! I’d love to learn about you, if you like
-A sense of humor—I tend to write goofy moments into my stuff no matter the genre, so feel free to do the same!

Feel free to DM me here, and I’m also happy to talk through Discord once we’ve chatted a little!

🍋🌿☀️🐝🌻
<3 interested.

🍋🌿☀️🐝🌻

Fast Facts:

⚠️ NOs:

💛 YES:

🍋🌿☀️🐝🌻
*peeks curiously*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back