• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Comet

♛combutt♛
Hi! My name is Comet and I have been on this site for a hot minute now. Since... 2016? I think that is what it says. Anyways, I haven't been on here since 2019 and I'd really like to start getting back into rping but I can't seem to find anything that fully interests me. It is either they are too far along in the story, or their writing style is too short for me. Not saying I write big stories in my rp but I can't do one sentences or things like that. I at least do 6+ sentences per paragraph and usually 2-3 paragraphs, depending on the situation(and how easy I can reply at the time).

ANYWAYS.. I am looking for a partner that would love to do a story with me. I love fantasy topics, I love supernatural things and powers and whatnot. I am open to other topics as well if anyone would love to shoot a idea. I am more comfortable rping a female, but rping a male is no issue for me. I am also open to multiple characters, as many as you'd like/can handle. Whatever you see fit to the story. I prefer FxM. This could also be a group thing, I love groups as well, just depending on who likes what Ideas.

Topics
demi-gods: I haven't had a good demi-god Rp in a long time and its one of my favorites. Not just Greek gods, all of them. I love all mythology and will gladly do any of them. Or a big story like the Percy Jackson books but with all of the different types of demi-gods.
Werewolf: I grew up rping on a different site with some friends of mine(a Warrior cats website lol, imagine that) and we would do wolves every now and then. I have also done a lot of werewolf rps on here and it is something I'm comfortable with.
Science experiments escape: We are science experiments who have been tortured with tests and we're tired of it. We team up together and escape and try to reach the new world.
Avians: I forgot the name of the book sadly, but it had humans with wings who escaped from a military facility and trying to find their paradise but they keep getting chased by the military.

Zombies: I love zombie apocalypses and get to play a bad ass, don't you?
Or open to any other ideas.

Now, All I ask for is 18+, no powerplay, and please no one sentences. Replying at a certain time doesn't bother me, I work 13 hour shifts daily(I work at a pet rescue, such a blast) and sometimes I might come home and pass tf out. I will never take longer than 2 days to reply if I do get a partner or a group, I am really understanding of busy schedules. You can either reply here or PM me, I am okay with whatever. Please don't be shy.(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back