Leina

Angelostar4

Solo Walker

Name: Leina Holmes

Appearance:

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130.5lbs

Alignment: Neutral. Leina cares for both Valken and the Outlanders, despite being an illegitimate child to a nobleman of Valken. Having the blood of a Valken and Outlander running through her veins.

"Why can't we all just stop this nonsensical fighting! Valken or Outlander, at the end of the day we're people! So please, let's end this war together!"

Class: Free Fighter classline (But with Grassrunner replace with the unique class, Bastard Lord.)

Primary Stat: Skill

"With all those sword lectures and training drilled in by my mom, I see myself as a good swordfighter. Though, I think my mom is a hit with some girls..."

Weapon Proficiency

Sword- B

Bows- C

Axes- C

Shields- B

Skills:

• Personal Skill- Noble Aura: With mysterious sense of nobility around her, Leina grants plus 20 Hit and plus 4 Crit to units close to her.

Starting Skills

• Uncanny Dodge: Gives plus 5 Dodge

• Plains Fighter: Grants plus 5 to avoid and 1 extra movement, while fighting in plains terrain.

• Will to Survive: At critical HP, the unit gains plus 5 Spd, plus 3 avoid, plus 1 dodge.

• Carefree: If debuff with a physical attack, the turns to regain original stats are reduced by two turns.

Later Equipped Skills:

• Corrosion: As they strike the enemy, the foe's weapon durability will drop 5 uses. This skill is based on how high the unit's Skill stat is.

• Primed and Ready: At the start of every turn, 10 HP is restored.

• Awareness: Negates effective damage towards Leina as well as Critical Hits.

• Piercing Strike: Leina pierces through the foe's defense when the skill is activated. And the skill activation is by the luck stat.

Weapons/Equipment

• Steel Sword- Has 9 Might with a base hit rate of 60%

• Estoc- Effective against armored units. Has 6 Might with a base hit rate of 90%

• Iron Shield- Increases the user's defense by 5

• Miracle Charm- Protects the user from a fatal strike. Breaks after use.

Magic:

Cannot use magic whatsoever.

Armor/Apparel:

Free Fighter/Forrest Apparel:

Bastard Lord Apperal:

Classes Strong To: Armored Units, Horse Units. Axe Wielders, Thieves.

Classes Weak To: Flying Units, Lance Wielders, Ninjas.

Classes Neutral To: Beast, Dragon, Sword Wielders, Mages, Archers.

Personality:

Leina is but a naive young girl, who cares for the people around her. She finds aiding other to be a nice feeling, and seeing the smiles on others faces brights up her day. Her sense of justice is to aid those of need, regardless of nationality. Valken or Outlander, she'll help them all the same. Though, she can get quite angry at needless bloodless and the pillaging of towns. Hell, she isn't really a big fan of killing others... but she does so to protect herself and her ideals of a peaceful world. Due to being raised in the outlands, Leina's manners are somewhat poor, never really dealing with royalties or people of higher social standing than her.

History/Bio

House Leda, tis but a small house in Valken. Being that of a royal house, it has some importance in Valken's politics but not much as individuals barely recognize it's existence, even though it is upper class in status. On one fateful day the head of the house, Duke Lars was riding along the countryside of Valken receiving some much needed fresh, until he spotted a wounded woman on the ground. Riding towards her, Lars gotten a better look at her. She was bleeding heavily from her chest as she was laying on her back, the woman have on a green bandana, red chest plate that was damaged. Strangely enough the woman was wearing any boots, but had on leather pants.

Being the man he was, Lars put a hand on the woman's neck. And to his surprised, the woman was still alive. As such, he travels back to the Valken capital where his house was located. His servants nursed the woman back to health. When she opened her eyes, Lars was absolutely in love with this woman.

Later down the line, the two of them were madly in love with one another, nothing could ruin this love between the two. Until, it did. Several officials came into his house, informing him that the woman he love oh so much... and who is carrying his child, was a woman from the Outlands. Lars feeling conflicted, did the only thing he could do. He banished the woman he loved out of his house with a stern look on his face.

Without a place to call home, the woman wanderer The Outlands, still carrying the child inside her. Luckily for her, she arrived at a small village. There, the people helped her carried out the baby. She has bright orange hair, with purple eyes, crying quite loudly and wiggling her small arms and legs. With a look of happiness in the woman's eyes, she named the baby Leina Holmes.

(Will add more to the bio if asked to do so.)

Other:

Bastard Lord- A youth who has discovered their hidden lineage. Can use swords, bows, and axes.

Skills:

• Awareness- Negates effective damage and critical hits towards Leina.

• Piercing Strike: Leina pierces through the foe's defense when the skill is activated. And the skill activation is by the luck stat.

• Rising Dragon: When this skill is activated, Leina will perform an attack that deals triple amount of damage. But, the attack itself must be a one-range attack for this to be in effect. This is proc with the skill stat.

Free Fighter Classline/Skills/Bio

Wanderer > Free Fighter > Forrest > Grassrunner

Wanderer weapon types: Swords (Cap is D)

Unit Type: Footsoldier

Wanderer description: A traveler with no clear goal or sense of direction. They let the wind guide them on their journey. They have a tendency to avoid lethal blows, despite being amateur adventurers.

Wanderer Skill:

• Uncanny Dodge: Gives the Wanderer +5 to their Dodge stat (Which is crit avoid)

• Plains Fighter: While in plain type terrain, the unit gains +5 avoid and 1 extra movement.

Free Fighter weapon types: Swords (Cap is B)

Free Fighter description: An individual with a heart of gold. They do as they please in the heat of battle, and have a clear goal of staying alive. They let the wind and their wit decide who their sword belongs to. (While also going on gut feelings.)

Free Fighter Skills: 

• Will to Survive: At critcal HP, the unit gains +5 Spd +3 Avoid +1 Dodge

• Carefree: If debuff with a physical attack, the turns to regain original stats are lower by two turns. (Meaning that the debuff timer will go by quicker, if it's a physical attack).

Forrest weapon types: Swords (Cap is A) Bows (Cap is C)

Forrest description: A veteran adventurer that has seen the battlegrounds many times. With their subpar skill with a bow and great swordplay, they'll defeat their foes.

Forrest Skills:

• Corrosion: As they strike the enemy, the foe's weapon durability will drop 5 uses. This skill procs based on how high the unit's Skill stat.

• Wild Shot: This skill is a command skill meaning, it can be selected as a different method of attack. With a bow equipped and the command selected, the unit's Hit Rate is 30%, no matter what buffs or debuffs are place on the unit. But, the command gives the user 70% Crit Chance.

• Primed and Ready: The user at the start of every turn, restores 10 HP to the user

Grassrunner weapon types: Swords (Cap is S) Bows (Cap is S)

Unit Type: Footsoldier/Thief

Grassrunner description: An excellent adventurer that have since the field of battle and knows it like the back of their hands. 

Grassrunner Skills: 

• Graceful Footwork: Is able to move through forests with out movement penalty, and can move up mountains at the cost of losing some movement. It also grants the unit 30 avoid during combat, while negating sword skills and skills that increase chances to crit.

• Lightning Strike: This skill when activated, the Grassrunner will cancel the foe's first strike and attack first before them. (So, if you have a brave weapon per say and the skill activates, you can only attack three times.) This skill is activate with the unit's speed stat.

• Point-Blank: Allows the unit to attack close range with a bow. 

^ Your classline in the Custom Classes section

Heres my points on her bio <333 It looks mostly good, but not completely! Sowwy!

what needs to be fixed is bolded <3  @Angelostar4

• Her personal skill is a bit too strong, lower the stats just a bit
  • Awareness is not a skill you have here ^ Its also a bit op
  • Neither is Piercing Strike
  • Im just a bit confused because of that, also the "Bastard Lord" thing confuses me, but i get it in regards to her history.
  • You gave her a shield, but her class line doesnt say it can use them?
  • Whys she strong to thieves?
  • Ah, getting to the end i see that the Bastard Lord part adds those skills... mkay. Okies, thats fine, whoops lol. Still just a tad confused why the Free Fighter line ends up her having a personal class attached to it, but i dont guess its a huge deal or anything <3

@Thalia_Neko

Okay, I shall explain. The reason I gave her Awareness and Piercing Strike is that I want those skills to be active at the very end of the RP, but if that is not the case, I shall get rid of them quickly, and replace them with different skills. As to why she is strong to Thieves and not Ninjas, and this is my fault really. Is that spending time with her mother, she fought off thieves and axe users all the time. So, she has a better grasp at fighting them, but I can get rid that as well if it suits your needs.

With using shields, I can just add that to the custom classline. Allowing other Free Fighters to do the same.

Any other requests?

@Thalia_Neko

Okay, I shall explain. The reason I gave her Awareness and Piercing Strike is that I want those skills to be active at the very end of the RP, but if that is not the case, I shall get rid of them quickly, and replace them with different skills. As to why she is strong to Thieves and not Ninjas, and this is my fault really. Is that spending time with her mother, she fought off thieves and axe users all the time. So, she has a better grasp at fighting them, but I can get rid that as well if it suits your needs.

With using shields, I can just add that to the custom classline. Allowing other Free Fighters to do the same.

Any other requests?

everything seems fine, based on what you just told me :) <3

except her personal skill needs less numbers in it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back