• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Legends of the Eternablooms - OoC

Characters
Here

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Tada! Chat thread

Soooo, do you guys have any basic ideas for your characters? General concepts, powers, etc

I have a few ideas in mind, but I need to narrow them down first. If it's not a spoiler or anything, can you tell me what the inciting incident is that brings them all together? Do any of them know each other beforehand?

I have a few ideas in mind, but I need to narrow them down first. If it's not a spoiler or anything, can you tell me what the inciting incident is that brings them all together? Do any of them know each other beforehand?
Basically all the characters get grouped together for a school project and are hanging out at the library or someone's house to work on stuff. Then all the magical stuff starts happening
So they probably don't know each other yet, or at least not well since all of the characters have moved to Sunny shade in like... The past few months

Last edited:
Gremlin child who gets shapeshifter (into literally one thing) abilities goes BR=RRRRRRRRRRRRR

might just head for the bad-tempered delinquent type, the one who's angry all the time, pretends to be uninterested in relationships
but actually cares way too much

powers-wise, I might raise my own death flags by just going for guns, but most likely anything combustion-based would work just fine

Interested. I think I might just go for a classic ninja. Just, the quiet kid who vanishes into the background only to gain the power to... literally vanish into the background, only to reappear in a puff of smoke.

FYI yes I will be using this power to steal the bully's lunch.

So I'm currently leaning towards a golden retriever sort of plucky jock character with maybe some kind of air or electric abilities.

oi
don't ignore my question

To answer your question, the big schoolyard bully that can't see or think any further than the next day and gets their kicks out of pushing others down. That asshat that started to smoke at 14 because he thinks it's cool. That guy.

I’m thinking that my character will be the embodiment of this comment:
Will you share?
His reaction to someone stealing lunch from a bully isn’t “oh no that’s wrong” or “oh yeah that’s awesome” it’s “are you going to share.” Because obviously sharing is polite and it’s important to be polite.

He probably wouldn’t ask you to share your own lunch because it’s yours but if it was somebody else’s lunch (specifically, somebody who’s a complete ass) he’d ask you if you can share because that’s just how he is.

To answer your question, the big schoolyard bully that can't see or think any further than the next day and gets their kicks out of pushing others down. That asshat that started to smoke at 14 because he thinks it's cool. That guy.
ah, good
no unfortunate misunderstandings here then

ah, good
no unfortunate misunderstandings here then
To be clear if you want to wear the official 'a ninja stole my lunch' shirt we can come to an arrangement. I am willing to do one theft pro bono.

going for the crazy chick that nobody talks to type character

WAITAMINUTE

NESSI! I remember now where I saw that name. This should be good fun.

Last edited:
Ngl, I think Ariiasq is going to end up being the "Volatile smart person in the background"

I’d say I am suddenly worried for some reason but I was already worried because GK is gming this and if you know them like I do (about as well as you can know someone you’ve only talked to on the interwebs) then you know they’re weird. In a good way.

I’d say I am suddenly worried for some reason but I was already worried because GK is gming this and if you know them like I do (about as well as you can know someone you’ve only talked to on the interwebs) then you know they’re weird. In a good way.
we'll be fine...right fellas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back