• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Typed up most of the post on google doc. Still gotta do The Ghett versus Dynamite master. Is it okay with you if i bump him up to about 500? Even if its just a temporary buff dragged out by ghetts assholery. It will be useful for a badass and comical end to the battle. SilverFlight SilverFlight

I still have to go over your post @fuil but ill get around to it and add the response of the invasion force.

For now however... Tis date night.
Go nuts :)

We are. Sorry for ghosting yall one of my co workers quit without warning and I've been working doubles for the past five days. Ill get a post up for y'all and get us going. At the very least I've had plenty of time to mentally map the plot forward somewhat.

It is fine, I'm sure we all know what it is like to have to work extra until someone can be hired. Fortunately my slow days are the only ones when I am by myself.

Looking forwards to what you've got and if you need a co gm, I can throw my hat in there. I've run a few rps, and while they died, it was to people not posting and not story issues.

It is fine, I'm sure we all know what it is like to have to work extra until someone can be hired. Fortunately my slow days are the only ones when I am by myself.

Looking forwards to what you've got and if you need a co gm, I can throw my hat in there. I've run a few rps, and while they died, it was to people not posting and not story issues.
Thank you.

Excellent do you condone plot spoilers? If so I'll dm you.

I can also give vague overviews if you wish to maintain secrecy.

Hey everyone sorry for ghosting, i quit receiving notifs and was trying to find the threads! I was also very busy with work and irl life lately but if you have already gone ahead and filled my role i understand.

If not and i am still able to play then expect to see a post by this coming monday or tuesday. For real , for real this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back