• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
But yeah you can easily take out large swathes of marauders. Only Nona and the warrior wives are non oneshotable here.

Interestingly enough the mauraders are only killing imperial soldiers that don't put their weapons down. The rest of the villagers are being rounded up, admittedly not gently. All with the exception of those with high chi levels who seem to be being taken elsewhere (Ghetts camp.) .
Alright. I'll have a post up today. I'll have Daiwa take a few soldiers out and save a couple villagers if that's cool. Just stir the pot.

Alright. I'll have a post up today. I'll have Daiwa take a few soldiers out and save a couple villagers if that's cool. Just stir the pot.
Awesome ill have some of the wives on standby as Daiwa is certainly strong enough to warrent attention. Depending on what SilverFlight SilverFlight has to say he may be stronger than the gunpowder monk ghett is about to face. Id say he could handle at least three maybe four of the wives but they would be able to eventually bring him down with numbers. After all each on has 75% the chi he does so they are bound to outlast him based on numbers and coordination. But nonetheless he would be one of the strongest foes they have faced second only to jin and their warlord. and if he is utilizing lethal force he would certainly fell more than one of them but thats up to you. There are 16 for a reason lol.

Awesome ill have some of the wives on standby as Daiwa is certainly strong enough to warrent attention. Depending on what SilverFlight SilverFlight has to say he may be stronger than the gunpowder monk ghett is about to face. Id say he could handle at least three maybe four of the wives but they would be able to eventually bring him down with numbers. After all each on has 75% the chi he does so they are bound to outlast him based on numbers and coordination. But nonetheless he would be one of the strongest foes they have faced second only to jin and their warlord. and if he is utilizing lethal force he would certainly fell more than one of them but thats up to you. There are 16 for a reason lol.
I wasn't planning on the guy having more than 300 or so, like, enough to stay alive for 5 minutes at least.

Daiwa when he meets the wives: "whoa. whoa. whoa! is this a mask party?"

Did a post. Tell me if there is anything wrong or need to fix and it will happen pronto. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Alright, woo, Sorry guys I coudl not get into the site for like the past 3 or 2 days, I still have no idea what happened but I'm back. Going to take me a minute to get the right musey juices flowing. Also LadyOfStars LadyOfStars I don't think so, she would have stayed away from shady people growing up even though knowing they exist. But maybe that person conveys it to Min Li that they share chi rather than deals it, Min Li wouldn't have interacted with too many trouble makers in her youth unless she believed they were in the right and smart (never caught). However she doesn't consider being an oiran a shady job, it might not be her cup of tea but she would not job someone solely because they were an oiran. Keep in min also they would have come to trust each other in order for them to be friends (they don't have to trust each other completely but more so than almost everyone else they meet/come across)

I'll be getting a reply up later on tonight. Sorry for ghosting had a 9 year anniversary to plan.

Ghett and the Gunpowder Master will have their bout.

The warrior wives and Nona will address this pesky traveler.

The dancing man will take the stage.

The Yokai will give the quests to her pupils.

And "The Nomad" will have there cs posted and their Debut will come soon afterwards.

Also....monks-creature-fantasy-men-fantasy-art-staff-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
This is the nomad. Yamamoto Shinryu. The Cursed Master, The Man from the Abyss, The Mutant, the Abomination, and of course...the Nomad.

Yamamoto? A possible relative for Haruki?
Its possible but i intended for that to be his first name. He is in his 90's and was one of the guardians of the previous Yokai. So i could swap the order of his names and say he is Haruki's grandpa OR Uncle or something.

Its possible but i intended for that to be his first name. He is in his 90's and was one of the guardians of the previous Yokai. So i could swap the order of his names and say he is Haruki's grandpa OR Uncle or something.
I like the idea but do whatever you think is best for the plot lol

I agree. let's add some more depth to the story and through a grandpa in the mix haha.
Well in light of that decision i am removing ex guardian from his history as that would nit make sense based on your characters history...instead he will have been an enemy of the Yokai and the Guardians. And boy let me tell ya....he was a worthy foe.

Well in light of that decision i am removing ex guardian from his history as that would nit make sense based on your characters history...instead he will have been an enemy of the Yokai and the Guardians. And boy let me tell ya....he was a worthy foe.
I love a good plot twist!

The family unable to achieve official Yokai status instead becomes its greatest foe. For a brief moment haha.

Typed up most of the post on google doc. Still gotta do The Ghett versus Dynamite master. Is it okay with you if i bump him up to about 500? Even if its just a temporary buff dragged out by ghetts assholery. It will be useful for a badass and comical end to the battle. SilverFlight SilverFlight

I still have to go over your post fuil fuil but ill get around to it and add the response of the invasion force.

For now however... Tis date night.

Sorry for taking a bit, i have work back to back until monday, so a post on monday at the latest
Thanks for the heads up. Imma go read the latest posts in the main and then go to sleep. Tomorrow i may link this page, the CS and the main page after i finish the post.

Also...i need a co gm. It may get a bit difficult and time consuming for me to steer the story alone as we gain more players and characters.so i need someone to help...but be warned this job comes with spoilers as you will need to know the plot even if only loosely to help steer it. This role also helps with the planned progression routes of the characters in the rp helping to find out what each players goals are and how we can tie their ambitions for their characters into the plot.

Players you may have to concede in certain areas to make things work for the plot. Sometimes you will have to loose the battle. The co-gm will help me to ensure that when situations like this occur they occur in a way that does both the character and the plot justice. Notice i said help me each time. That's because the co gm and I will work closely to tackle issues together.

Do i have any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back