• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Good news and bad news. Bad news is rpn deleted my progress again as i got busy doing holiday stuff...the good news. I saved it. Ive finished the Warlord, Siblings, and Yokai posts, just need the emperors posts now. So today we start with 100% certainty. Im so sorry for all the waiting guys, very busy past couple of days.

Unrelated but i just found out my Anniversary is election day :lennymeh:

Lol just don't have any TV on on your Anniversary :C

Also all sounds great, I am excited ( I do work today but later I'm ZOOM)

I give this warning to everyone, but never write your long posts directly into rpn, it's too unstable. Always write them in word first.

I give this warning to everyone, but never write your long posts directly into rpn, it's too unstable. Always write them in word first.
Thats a good idea. It has been stolen and trademarked. You are no longer allowed to use it.

In other news im off. Working on the emperors posts now. I'll tag you all in the post when it goes up.

Ah, where to put this guy in?
Surprisingly the warlord most aligns with his ideals. Plus your guy is strong, ghetts literally looking for another strong person. And theres plenty of other fights to be had in that direction.

There is also the tournament in yangzee which will inevitably lead you to the warlord anyway so I could certainly see him there as well.

Surprisingly the warlord most aligns with his ideals. Plus your guy is strong, ghetts literally looking for another strong person. And theres plenty of other fights to be had in that direction.

There is also the tournament in yangzee which will inevitably lead you to the warlord anyway so I could certainly see him there as well.
Y'know, I'll say Daewi was passing by in the village heading towards the tournament. Because a tournament would appeal to him, but he was caught off guard like the villagers than an attack was happening.

That work? So no matter what happens, my guy has another thing to go to no matter how this pans out if that makes sense.

Y'know, I'll say Daewi was passing by in the village heading towards the tournament. Because a tournament would appeal to him, but he was caught off guard like the villagers than an attack was happening.

That work? So no matter what happens, my guy has another thing to go to no matter how this pans out if that makes sense.
Okay but he would need to be pretty fast. Its like 450 miles from the border town to the Ancient fair grounds.

Okay but he would need to be pretty fast. Its like 450 miles from the border town to the Ancient fair grounds.
He just naruto runs. Okay. I guess nevermind. I'll have him check out the village thing since people getting hurt takes precedence over having fun.

He just naruto runs. Okay. I guess nevermind. I'll have him check out the village thing since people getting hurt takes precedence over having fun.
I mean to be fair with speed enhancements availible to a 600 chi user thats like an hour or two run.

I mean to be fair with speed enhancements availible to a 600 chi user thats like an hour or two run.
Well, holy cow. I did not know. I have severely underestimated how powerful chi was in that regard lmao. I knew it enhanced stuff but i didn't think it would be that much. I mean, I read everything but okay. Well, I guess both works or something. idk. i'll figure it out. i'll get a post up sooner or later. latest would be tuesday

Well, holy cow. I did not know. I have severely underestimated how powerful chi was in that regard lmao. I knew it enhanced stuff but i didn't think it would be that much. I mean, I read everything but okay. Well, I guess both works or something. idk. i'll figure it out. i'll get a post up sooner or later. latest would be tuesday
No problem its a pretty slow paced story to be honest. But nonetheless yes. Chi enhancements can push the average soldier (chi of 100-200) to around ten times the average human in all regards of physicality. That already allows a person to run between 70 and 80 mph. Masters of 300 and over actually usually able to go more than twice that. Your dude would likely double that again.

So if the average person can move at 7-8mph then with 600 chi we are looking at a lowballed speed of 300mph with chi enhancements alone.

Some people can pair this with chi techniques in order to achieve levels beyond what should be possible. There are a few in the 500 range who can turn themselves into lightning . The Yokai is said to be able to move at the speed of thought. Emperor Bantu is Allegedly able to arrive anywhere in no time flat. The bar is very high here after all...we are all legends.

No problem its a pretty slow paced story to be honest. But nonetheless yes. Chi enhancements can push the average soldier (chi of 100-200) to around ten times the average human in all regards of physicality. That already allows a person to run between 70 and 80 mph. Masters of 300 and over actually usually able to go more than twice that. Your dude would likely double that again.

So if the average person can move at 7-8mph then with 600 chi we are looking at a lowballed speed of 300mph with chi enhancements alone.

Some people can pair this with chi techniques in order to achieve levels beyond what should be possible. There are a few in the 500 range who can turn themselves into lightning . The Yokai is said to be able to move at the speed of thought. Emperor Bantu is Allegedly able to arrive anywhere in no time flat. The bar is very high here after all...we are all legends.
Jeez. Lmao! Alrighty then. That's cool to know. Thanks.

Hello everyone! Sorry for being MIA!! I’ve recently been having complications regarding my house and moving, so I’ve been rather busy between that and schooling. As much as I would love to stay, I’m afraid I’m going to have to back out of this to give myself time to sort things out irl without worrying about making a cs or replying to the rp. I am so terribly sorry!

If anyone is wondering where my dancing guy is he is currently at the Tournaments about to flex on some no names.

@LAmour would your character have befriended someone with a somewhat shady job? I'm think my second character will be (have been) an oiran and also a Chi dealer. Selling bottled up reserves of her Chi to soldiers looking to improve their fame or bandits looking for some temporary backup power.

Agent23 Agent23
Are the soldiers attacking the village npcs as well as the villagers? I'm not going to take them all out or something, but do I have to worry about autohitting them or whatever the terminology is? Just want to make sure in case they aren't or you have something else planned. Thanks!

Agent23 Agent23
Are the soldiers attacking the village npcs as well as the villagers? I'm not going to take them all out or something, but do I have to worry about autohitting them or whatever the terminology is? Just want to make sure in case they aren't or you have something else planned. Thanks!
Interestingly enough the mauraders are only killing imperial soldiers that don't put their weapons down. The rest of the villagers are being rounded up, admittedly not gently. All with the exception of those with high chi levels who seem to be being taken elsewhere (Ghetts camp.) .

Interestingly enough the mauraders are only killing imperial soldiers that don't put their weapons down. The rest of the villagers are being rounded up, admittedly not gently. All with the exception of those with high chi levels who seem to be being taken elsewhere (Ghetts camp.) .
And ya know, the ones Jin let go to get the gunpowder martial artist to cooperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back