• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Agent23 Agent23 I was thinking of creating a second character, but someone on the weaker side of the spectrum. Do we need anyone like that for plot purposes or anything?

Agent23 Agent23 I was thinking of creating a second character, but someone on the weaker side of the spectrum. Do we need anyone like that for plot purposes or anything?
The heir would fit that bill. But other than that we could use some normal teir people. Perhaps a friend of the siblings on a journey with them and the guardians. Or a friend of Guardian Daisuke who lives in Yinsig and is who he will be opening with. There is any number of possibilities.

Ima post the char here for now, if no one takes the spot I can put it up with the other sheets once it's approved.

96b1f742a7f2c525ae1511865b779fba.jpg

Name: Jin (she was never given a surname)

Sexuality: Bi

Distinguishing features: Jin has several scars, the most noticeable being one from her ear to the base of her throat on the right side of her face. She also wears a red mask on the lower part of her face, made to look like the mouth of a demon, with curving, pointed teeth.

Occupation: Bodyguard, now the general of the Mountain Warlord that is challenging the twin empires.

• Jin was never allowed to express herself, any attempt to was met with punishment so at first she appears cold, indifferent and direct. Her neutral expression remains on her face through the most heinous bloodshed. She kills quickly and without feeling, being the almost perfect weapon she was fashioned to be. Now that she is free of her old life however she is beginning to find her curiosity; she was never permitted to question her purpose, but now with her role so drastically changed, the questions come unbidden. Compassion is foreign to her, and so is pride in her own ability. She is beginning to learn that she quite likes fighting, but more to test her strength than to kill her opponent and she is learning that her point of view was born of a very dark life.

Jin is still learning to be more than a weapon, she will only see people of greater or equal strength as true equals, and approaches everyone with a quiet caution. She has come to expect being tricked or double-crossed so gaining her trust is difficult, but deep down, she wants to trust and she has always wondered what it would be like to have someone watch her back instead of try to stab her in it.

Jin will be greatly liked by the warlord. Her professional demeanour and cold ruthlessness speak to him. He would have a similar mindset of the strong being the ones that matter, the major difference is he believes the strong should guide and protect the weak within reason. Thats why he is so angry at the emperors. Millions live in their nations and suffer a lack of guidance. Granted its a bit naive of him to think he can do better. But he doesnt aim to take thrones from anyone. He aims to tear them all down and leave the world as a collection of small communities within towns and cities.

She will likely find him weird when it comes to combat, he isnt particularly skilled you see he is just...powerful. High levels of strength and speed that dont seem to waver. His chi doesnt drop no matter how hard he exerts himself and he seems incapable of lowering or raising it. Some theorize that he doesn't even use chi...which is technically true as he will know not even one chi technique. Regardless few can survive an encounter with him to learn this as he doesnt really pull his punches, so jin's survival is an impressive feat in its own right. Her being able to make a profile on him is another impressive one altogether.

In short. I accept jin as the Right hand she will be a damn good candidate.

Ok i am off work now. Imma get straight to Daisuke and the Warlord then ill backtrack and work on Amaterasu. Ive been thinking about my big bois so much theyre still fresh so im going to capture them while i have them.

Alright, I am ready to pull this all nighter; just so every one know when I make the "power/chi moves" I will not have read any of yours past glancing at Agent's dancing man (yes sorry I call him that right now) and the Monkey style. So if when I post and you read/see there is a move that sounds too similar to yours, please inform me <3
right now I am way to absorbed in her backstory

Alright, I am ready to pull this all nighter; just so every one know when I make the "power/chi moves" I will not have read any of yours past glancing at Agent's dancing man (yes sorry I call him that right now) and the Monkey style. So if when I post and you read/see there is a move that sounds too similar to yours, please inform me <3
right now I am way to absorbed in her backstory
To be fair...thats what he is to me as well.

Oh, and what might this mean >.>Currently trying to condense BG, complete powers (chi and fight style) and condense personality

ok quote don't work for me that's cool

His reply, delete the quote code, then copy and paste. Works for me and im on mobile.

So I am torn between character ideas right now XD.

Female: Princess that uses Chi to enhance her beauty and bewitch people. Or a poet/artist who was friends with the twins and uses Chi to turn her paintings into weapons.

Male: A protector of a small village on the border who is a little free spirited. A musical prince that fights using sound waves and is a little nefarious. Or a Prince who secretly sold his soul for infernal Chi with the hopes of winning the coming war and claiming the opposing throne

Gonna start off the warlord in a sec just gotta drive my wife to work real quick. Fair warning...the warlord will in fact be OP. He is made to be capable of fighting the Yokai, or up to three of the guardians at once. So uh...dont be demoralized by him please.

Female: Princess that uses Chi to enhance her beauty and bewitch people. Or a poet/artist who was friends with the twins and uses Chi to turn her paintings into weapons.

Male: A protector of a small village on the border who is a little free spirited. A musical prince that fights using sound waves and is a little nefarious. Or a Prince who secretly sold his soul for infernal Chi with the hopes of winning the coming war and claiming the opposing throne
Im digging the painter. The siblings would be very encouraging to artists.

Question, would there be a chance that my character would have met these characters if even for a short period of time if at all, just a bit concerned about her being able to interact with them

Question, would there be a chance that my character would have met these characters if even for a short period of time if at all, just a bit concerned about her being able to interact with them
Which ones? The dancing guy gets around alot. Daisuke traveled alot about thirty years ago. The warlord is on the border territories and has been for about 5 years now.

Wait, I think a better question is; when the roleplay starts; has she already been convinced to be the betrothed or will that be done ic, and I imagine it's possible the dancing guy could have been encountered at a festival or something (she likes to dance). My character will be 21, I just want to know when we roleplay will they be interacting often considering the goals of the guardians and the goal of Jin (emperor); maybe they get in and she isn't yet enlightened that they are people the empire wants?

i just need to finish my bio so it will be better to ask/explain, I'm sorry almost done

Wait, I think a better question is; when the roleplay starts; has she already been convinced to be the betrothed or will that be done ic, and I imagine it's possible the dancing guy could have been encountered at a festival or something (she likes to dance). My character will be 21, I just want to know when we roleplay will they be interacting often considering the goals of the guardians and the goal of Jin (emperor); maybe they get in and she isn't yet enlightened that they are people the empire wants?

i just need to finish my bio so it will be better to ask/explain, I'm sorry almost done
Ill leave it up to you wether she is in the know or not. I am working on 4 different opening scenes that will be occuring simultaneously.

The Yangzee empire will be holding a tournament to find the strongest warrior in all their nation to go and face the warlord.

The warlord will be raiding a border town with his band of merry men, his warrior wives, and his "mom".

The Siblings will begin their journey with the guardians. .

And for yinsin it was to be a military drill but it could just as easily be a wedding rehersal.

All of those sounds awesome.

And for yinsin it was to be a military drill but it could just as easily be a wedding rehersal.
I still have no idea hw to do quotes but,
it could be both, maybe a drill in the morning, earlier part of the day and wedding in the afternoon? Up to you both sound interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back