• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Interesting, very interesting- I am working on my character by the way but I tend to work, take a break, work, take a break; you may not see her finished tonight and I work tomorrow and the next night. But she should be finished some time Thursday before I go to work.

Interesting, very interesting- I am working on my character by the way but I tend to work, take a break, work, take a break; you may not see her finished tonight and I work tomorrow and the next night. But she should be finished some time Thursday before I go to work.
I feel ya pulling a double tomorrow myself. Thursday is our starting date and ill likely have alot of my roster done by then or ill just spend that day finishing it up.

Im going over Daisukes abilities....holy crap man he is gonna be fun. Very indirect and versatile while not being overpowered...at least for a guardian that is.

Also if yoy say 20 years then Suvon wouldve had my guardian Daisuke as a sort of older brother training as thats around the time he was nearing his completion. Sadly Yokai Ieno's final lesson was one that didnt exactly go as planned and Daisuke spent the past 19 or so years in the Infernal plane. He just recently got back so arguably Suvon would be one of the only ones to know of him from the age range and time spent training i see.
I think Su-li would remember him, but I'm going to assume the Daisuke that came back was not the same.

Oh sorry SilverFlight SilverFlight I didn't mean to mimic your techniques, I honestly haven't read anyone's abilities aside from the dancing master's to get a proper understanding of how skills work.

Also I think that our characters might actually get along. as they're both goal oriented and train with unparalleled dedication. They're also pretty clos to one another in age

I can see them spending hours trying to perfect a technique together like a race of sorts XD

Also I think that our characters might actually get along. as they're both goal oriented and train with unparalleled dedication. They're also pretty clos to one another in age

I can see them spending hours trying to perfect a technique together like a race of sorts XD
Su-li would 1000% be friends with anyone who did not actively try to kill him.

I think I want to write a character for the right hand of the warlord, just if nobody else takes that spot, because I feel like it, so lemme know if this fits with your plans?

This character (primal chi user) is the kid of a big-time crime boss, though not any biological relation. They were pretty much selected because of their potential in primal chi, forced into training and weaponized, when the warlord arrived in the village, this boss took it as a personal insult and challenged him, making the kid (or now grown-ish) fight in his place. Though they didn't win, as you say, the warlord decided to spare the town if they agreed to work for him, their test of loyalty? Kill the 'father'. So this character is gonna start with patricide. Always fun.

I do not have to post this character at all, but I thought it'd be fun to write.

I think I want to write a character for the right hand of the warlord, just if nobody else takes that spot, because I feel like it, so lemme know if this fits with your plans?

This character (primal chi user) is the kid of a big-time crime boss, though not any biological relation. They were pretty much selected because of their potential in primal chi, forced into training and weaponized, when the warlord arrived in the village, this boss took it as a personal insult and challenged him, making the kid (or now grown-ish) fight in his place. Though they didn't win, as you say, the warlord decided to spare the town if they agreed to work for him, their test of loyalty? Kill the 'father'. So this character is gonna start with patricide. Always fun.

I do not have to post this character at all, but I thought it'd be fun to write.
That sounds pretty epic though the warlord wouldnt phrase it as kill your father. He wouldve said something like "break the shackles that bind you" or some idealistic thing that basically means the same thing. But yeah that sounds perfect it would explain why he is above the average power cap.

That sounds pretty epic though the warlord wouldnt phrase it as kill your father. He wouldve said something like "break the shackles that bind you" or some idealistic thing that basically means the same thing. But yeah that sounds perfect it would explain why he is above the average power cap.
The thing though, I designed this character as female. Can I do that?
She'd have a style similar to tiger, and though she isn't a bad person, she's been taught that anyone weaker is less than human, and would have been expected to kill without thinking twice, this could be undone but it'd take some time. She would follow orders though, so if the warlord said no killing unless needed, she would comply without question.

hqdefault.jpg

It would be a weird friendship/rivalry where they are less enemies and more excited to fight each other every time they meet :P
For sure, this char wouldn't be malicious, or like hurting people, she simply grew up in a world where people kill, and her power was the only thing valued, so it's the only thing she values.

Thursday i am off work and we start. Im about to go into work now. Im off in 9 hours. Once im off imma stay up late finishing Amaterasu, Daisuke, The warlord, and both emperors....i may compress them into one post with multiple tabs.

Thursday i am off work and we start. Im about to go into work now. Im off in 9 hours. Once im off imma stay up late finishing Amaterasu, Daisuke, The warlord, and both emperors....i may compress them into one post with multiple tabs.
No worries brah, even if you need more time, we'll still be here.

Ima post the char here for now, if no one takes the spot I can put it up with the other sheets once it's approved.

96b1f742a7f2c525ae1511865b779fba.jpg

Name: Jin (she was never given a surname)

Sexuality: Bi

Distinguishing features: Jin has several scars, the most noticeable being one from her ear to the base of her throat on the right side of her face. She also wears a red mask on the lower part of her face, made to look like the mouth of a demon, with curving, pointed teeth.

Occupation: Bodyguard, now the general of the Mountain Warlord that is challenging the twin empires.

• Jin was never allowed to express herself, any attempt to was met with punishment so at first she appears cold, indifferent and direct. Her neutral expression remains on her face through the most heinous bloodshed. She kills quickly and without feeling, being the almost perfect weapon she was fashioned to be. Now that she is free of her old life however she is beginning to find her curiosity; she was never permitted to question her purpose, but now with her role so drastically changed, the questions come unbidden. Compassion is foreign to her, and so is pride in her own ability. She is beginning to learn that she quite likes fighting, but more to test her strength than to kill her opponent and she is learning that her point of view was born of a very dark life.

Jin is still learning to be more than a weapon, she will only see people of greater or equal strength as true equals, and approaches everyone with a quiet caution. She has come to expect being tricked or double-crossed so gaining her trust is difficult, but deep down, she wants to trust and she has always wondered what it would be like to have someone watch her back instead of try to stab her in it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back