• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Puppeteering is possible with threads of Chi. Maybe crafting them and then moving them with chi could work. They could be treated like automatons, using ones chi as a basic programming.

Hmmm. Creating them no...thats soul manipulation which took someone like Ao to make work. But speaking with communicating with and summoning them is totally doable within reason. There would he no way to summon a soul with more chi than himself and each active one would cut his chi down by how strong it was....this does limit him but its possible to minimize the limitation if you take one of the two guardian roles.
Oh I was thinking they would just be like dolls, not sentient or anything. Just given chi which would "bring them to life" Like paper shikigami just flittering around. But I defiantly like your idea and will go with that for sure lol.

Ill have Indakki the Dancing master up in just a few moments i gotta charge my phone. The siblings and warlord and possibly the yokai will be added as we near the opening date. I may also make sheets for the emperors if i have time before we start.

Agent23 Agent23 Can my character use chi to create talismans and seals?
Yes but please dont ude chi conversion seals. Thats Indakki's thing and is very relevant to how Divine Chi is unlocked. Also power restricting seals must have a loophole. Like how Indakki's Foxtrotters can be removed by pumping chi into them. Technically thats a sealing technique of his.

Having proficiency in sealing techniques would likely have him befriending them. Though its important to note sealing techniques are relatively difficult to master and usually require above average levels of chi to preform

Is it alright that I made a guardian? I did ask first when I first posted on here.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Do we need to collab on anything as the two guardians would have likely trained together for a bit.

I guess i could up the number to 4 guardians and you can take one and ill make one myself.

Is it alright that I made a guardian? I did ask first when I first posted on here.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Do we need to collab on anything as the two guardians would have likely trained together for a bit.
I was hoping we could! I basically have my char sort of looking up to Suvon like a brother, he thinks Suvon is pretty cool, and would probably have tried to follow him around when he was little. His martial style is completely different, but I would think they'd at least be familiar with eachother's styles. Suvon would probably be the only one with a big advantage when fighting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back