• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
eaaa0f006ad6d24e8e2fae5751187a7e.jpg

black-survival-character-designer-scp-foundation-game-martial-arts-png-clip-art.png
This one is my main player character (the siblings and Warlord will be controlled by me but i wont be making them the actual player character as that would be unfair.)

He is known as the Dancing master, he is technically a chi master though he is still trying to perfect his "art" which is actually his character arc. He is incidentally very talented in reactionary movement and defensive fighting. But his main edge is his Chi Projection attacks which have a wide variety of utility applications. With a base Chi of 372 and a modified state that can raise it to about 580 he is rather formidable, but his power takes a backseat to his intellect. He is a follower of the Old Path of Ao, the oldest religion in the world with three tenants.
1.) Be good to yourself so that you may grow strong and through true strength become enlightened.
2.) Use your strength to Guide others towards enlightenment and never forget you were once weak.
3.) Protect those whom you guide as though they were your children, as all who walk the path of chi are your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and Children.
He holds to that faith tightly and it is what drives him forward. He isnt exactly a celebrity but those who are also master level likely know of him if they are from Yangzee.

I once used my Sun Wukong concept with a naruto roleplay I was in and I might reuse the same martial style. Instead of Chi techniques, except for maybe one I have an idea for, he would instead have Monkey Kung Fu. Five styles he shifts around in to change up how he fights.

Check out the Tai Shing section.

I'm not entirely sure what I want to do about the tail. Could just simply say it doesn't exist, but the little white tip makes me think of a calligraphy brush :P

I'm not entirely sure what I want to do about the tail. Could just simply say it doesn't exist, but the little white tip makes me think of a calligraphy brush :P
In theory it could be a mutation brought about by being born with Primal chi. :) i fully support smeargle Wukong.

Sorry for the delay ive had a busy night ill be getting the cs up in 4 to 5 hours and ill be tagging yall to post your characters after i get out my example characters.

I just realized... Of the 4 characters ill be running only one of them actually uses chi as its supposed to be used lol. The others are all weird special cases.

Ok just got off work. Gotta drive home then i can start on the Cs page. If anyone has any experience and access to photoshop message me please im going to draw a map for the story and would like to have it digitized if at all possible.

Ok just got off work. Gotta drive home then i can start on the Cs page. If anyone has any experience and access to photoshop message me please im going to draw a map for the story and would like to have it digitized if at all possible.
I can use Sai painter. As long as it's not too too detailed, because free drawing takes time, luckily it's the weekend and if you get it to me by tomorrow, I can do it soon.

I can use Sai painter. As long as it's not too too detailed, because free drawing takes time, luckily it's the weekend and if you get it to me by tomorrow, I can do it soon.
Awesome i dont need it to be too detailed in fact i prefer it to not be that way its vague enough to allow for wiggle room. But i do need to list things like capitol cities, borders, landmarks, and the warlords camp.

For you? Id make room if there wasnt. Welcome back friend.
XD Well thank you. I'm really looking forward to this.

I have an idea for a character that creates shikigami. They could be imbued with his chi, temporarily animating them to carry out simple tasks. I figured since it is an energy of the mind and the soul something like this might not be too impossible?
鉛華 By 踏月錦

Last edited:
XD Well thank you. I'm really looking forward to this.

I have an idea for a character that creates shikigami. They could be imbued with his chi, temporarily animating them to carry out simple tasks. I figured since it is an energy of the mind and the soul something like this might not be too impossible?
鉛華 By 踏月錦
Hmmm. Creating them no...thats soul manipulation which took someone like Ao to make work. But speaking with communicating with and summoning them is totally doable within reason. There would he no way to summon a soul with more chi than himself and each active one would cut his chi down by how strong it was....this does limit him but its possible to minimize the limitation if you take one of the two guardian roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back