• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends Of Khartouma: An Empire Falls (OOC)

Characters
Here
Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Can we (in the royal sense) get some more info on Demons and the different levels of The Abyss/Realms? The idea of playing a demoness that wants to eff over Tother-Rai and/or Teth-Arr either because it's in her chaotic nature to, she holds a personal grudge, or she thinks it will earn her brownie points with the specific demon lord she serves interests me.

I'll tell you what, this will give you an idea of just how in depth I've gone with this project. I'm actually currently in the process of producing an entire YouTube channel based around the lore I've come up for this universe. So far I've produced around fifteen videos and want to get finished around 20 or so before I release them and kick start the channel. But for these purposes, Im going to upload a few of them as unlisted to give you a much better idea of what I'm working with. Stay tuned as I'm going to upload a video on the exact nature of the Nine Realms, how they were created and who exactly the Nine Lords are that preside over them. I also have an entire video of how The Kadavruu (the zombies) work. Stay tuned.

ithinkcat ithinkcat

I am arrived! Watched the first lore video. Nice work on the editing. Heading over to the character thread soon to read yours and brainstorm. Is there any particular character type you're looking for?

I am arrived! Watched the first lore video. Nice work on the editing. Heading over to the character thread soon to read yours and brainstorm. Is there any particular character type you're looking for?
Nothing in particular, just something you think would fit well into the lore and story.

Where are you thinking of picking up? After the fall of Marcian and exile of Judah?

Nice, nice! Thoughts on flashback writing?
Also, I'm hoping to get up a character sheet, even if it's just a WIP over the weekend.

Nice, nice! Thoughts on flashback writing?
Also, I'm hoping to get up a character sheet, even if it's just a WIP over the weekend.
Yea, I had planned on writing some flashbacks myself for context and dramatic effect. But if you do want to get into this, be warned, in all likelihood it's going to wind up as a 1x1 since there seems to be no other takers.

I'm OK with either! I'm OK with doubling main characters and writing NPCs along the way, too, but it'll take me longer to get posts up.

Whatever works for you! I'm also down to wait and see if anyone else shows interest.

It's been up long enough and I don't think it's gonna take. Just post up your character whenever your ready and I guess we can go from there.

Sure! I'll try to get it up by the end of the week--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back