• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes it does, thank you! I also want to ask later when my sheet is posted if it is acceptable (not like oh yay I'm in but like if there is anything wrong with it) because he is not only just a bard though that will be his role <3.
once itโ€™s post you can dm me abt it or i can dm you!!

CD2F85E7-CAE4-463E-851C-4A9111884D45.jpeg

Just wanted to pop in and ask if this is still happening. I understand the deadline hasnโ€™t happened yet, itโ€™s just been so quiet that I wanted to make sure. ^^

Just wanted to pop in and ask if this is still happening. I understand the deadline hasnโ€™t happened yet, itโ€™s just been so quiet that I wanted to make sure. ^^
hi!! yeah, itโ€™s still happening!!
classes just started so iโ€™m scrambling to get it together
49256622-F905-4718-A67E-A9078F79F29B.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a question, is reincarnation possible, like can my character have died before and they were reincarnated, would they have the memories of their previous life?

I have a question, is reincarnation possible, like can my character have died before and they were reincarnated, would they have the memories of their previous life?
hi!! reincarnation isnโ€™t possible in drasira; however, there could be practices that believe in it, itโ€™s just that it wouldnโ€™t be a real, occurring thing
A856193F-F201-485F-8935-2EAE60DF7ABB.jpeg

That is plenty fair. xD Thanks for the update!
if you needed any help/have any other questions regarding lore, chars, etc. lmk!!
but also
tbh just feel free to share memes because ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ por que no

8A99A200-F32C-4533-8A21-553D6ACBC641.jpeg

hopefully HOPEFULLY I can get a majority of Vasโ€™kas form done tonight.

hopefully HOPEFULLY I can get a majority of Vasโ€™kas form done tonight.
CBA77C5E-3725-455A-8D73-9DFA9A06EFB0.jpeg
PLEASE
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ im looking forward to reading AAAA

Hi I know the deadline is way past but of you ever open applications again I'd love to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back