• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; lore UPDATED

OOC
Here
Other
Here

miyabi

๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
Roleplay Type(s)

โ€”LORE.

• Tell me, friend. Have you ever heard of the Age of Beasts? LINK TO MAIN LORE DOCUMENT

In the monsters that plagued Drasira, was the first coming of magic.

Upon a land unlike any other, across the expanse of Drasira, comes the calamities of war; the Gods against humans. What used to be a land full of bounty, rivers and lakes so large they stretch far beyond the greenery; now littered with the remains of ruins, lost cities, and monsters plagued unto thee.

Above all, Drasira is a land filled with beasts far and wide -- built of clay, fire, brimstone, and vengeance itself. The surface, however, has only been scratched; far and wide, as if new monsters arrive, humans have been terrorized by the product of their own foolishness.

Magic flows through this land, as does darkness -- consuming and all powerful.

It began with the first wave of humans, the Godsโ€™ gift to this Earth; in human idiocy, they spoke foul of the Gods. Misinterpretations and lies, the Gods were displeased. I fought my battle, now it is your turn: whomever is reading this passage, I beg of thee, find the artifacts and rid this land of devastation--before it is too late.

intro.
nations.
beasts.
mythos.
gods.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back