• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; a dark fantasy rp (re-opened apps)

Yeah, so I just need you to know, that you need to give yourself a round of applause. This is amazing, I'm out on vacation right now, but I will be applying. Glad to have seen this when I did.

Yeah, so I just need you to know, that you need to give yourself a round of applause. This is amazing, I'm out on vacation right now, but I will be applying. Glad to have seen this when I did.
thank you so much!! we look forward to seeing an app. :)

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ DO YALL PERCEIVE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I am highly interested! This concept is amazing, and I'll get right to filling out a CS, if that's alright?

I'm quite interested as well! My friend Lady Seer introduced me to the concept and I have to say it looks fantastic! If you still have room for more applications I'll definitely be trying out.

I am highly interested! This concept is amazing, and I'll get right to filling out a CS, if that's alright?
I'm quite interested as well! My friend Lady Seer introduced me to the concept and I have to say it looks fantastic! If you still have room for more applications I'll definitely be trying out.
thanks for your guysโ€™ interest! the application process is still open until july 6th @ 11pm PST. if you have any further questions just let me, mother of sorrows mother of sorrows , or .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ know!

Hello!

Just have to say that this thread has thoroughly impressed me with it's detail and depth! It's an amazing concept and I'd love to join in if you have any room left

Hello!

Just have to say that this thread has thoroughly impressed me with it's detail and depth! It's an amazing concept and I'd love to join in if you have any room left
hi! thank you for the interest, the application process is open until july 6th @ 11pm PST. after that time we will be looking through sheets and choosing from the pool! go on ahead and submit an app! :)

miyabi miyabi

Are there any roles in particular that haven't received as much love?
as of right now, the classes that haven't are: blacksmith, medic, and rogue.

we are reopening apps and accepting 3 more people! the rp has already started however, its only the very very beginning.

classes needed most: warrior, bard, blacksmith, medic

y'all better get on this ๐Ÿ”ซ or else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back