Legends of Axelhaven RP

- I did ? Where ?

Jin is a bit unsettled and confused at Rayla's statement. He looks around the mess that he and the two guys caused earlier, but the only corpse he sees is that beast, getting jumped by the three's combined force. No-one else is injured... no-one except that Victor guy.

- ... I'm pretty sure I only helped in taking that thing down, I didn't kill anyone else. At least on my way here.

He glances over to see the sadness on her face. He wants to cheer her up but doesn't know what's going through her hea right now. Maybe she's just stressed out from the monster's rampage earlier.

- Just... take it easy, buddy. At least that thing won't kill anyone anymore, either.

"Ehhheheh well there, Jin. Seems like ya got some pretty magic there. I aint ever seen sword magic pulled so finely like that.." He said in gleaming awe, his eyes glowing a bright piercing crimson red. He drooled at the thought of what could be achieved with this beast at his side. Crudely drawn images of him and the mammoth appear in his head with piles of gold behind them. He laughed audibly before gaining composure, turning to the female who was brimming with unbalance. He sighed and pulled an elixir from his bag, shaking it harshly before kneeling to the elven female. "I've been hungover 'nuff times to notice when someones vision is gonna go black soon as they stand up. Here, pierce the seal on this bottle and drink its contents. It should boost your energy as i use it when cave diving. Warnin': It smells putrid." He offered kindly. It was the least he could do for just standing around like a dumbass. He reached down for the snobby boy on the floor, a growl rising in the back of his throat. "Your stupid self almost died. So thank the nice lady and mosey on home, son." He cackled, his tail waving behind him in sassy slithering motion. It was fun for him, this transaction as he picked at the warrior. "As ive said to the Big Guy over there, my names Tex. I run the famous Axelhaven Gearcobbling Company. Come by anytime if there is something broken you got." He said with pride, a toothy grin widened, his hands on his hips like a big hero would have. 'I might hafta come by for some a potion or two...if ya would get a drink with me at some other date ehe." He offered the mistress with a kind tone, however the growliness of his voice over-carrying his words to become low.

Rayla's head snapped to look over at Jin with a hardened glare. "You don't see who got hurt? The plants got hurt! They were screaming for you to stop until they got frozen, or stabbed, or electrocuted!" She yelled, her voice getting louder so her deeper tone more prominent. The tears were returning, slipping down her cheeks freely. The anger, though, had shifted back to the sadness just as quickly as the anger had shown its ugly head. Her attention went back to the tree, its crying seeming to calm as she did. She had to take a minute before she could respond to the reptilian, Tex, who was offering her something to drink. Something about being hungover? She shook her head before offering him the kind smile she had once before. "Thank you, but no. It's just a result from my magic. It just takes a bit out of me, but I'll be fine in a couple of minutes. But I would definitely look forward seeing you in my shop. You seem like a nice guy, so I wouldn't want you dying because you are doing something stupid such as chasing a new Chasm." She added with a soft laugh, the sound akin to a deeper tone of bells. "Also, I don't drink, so maybe not."

Jin tilts his head to a side when Rayla snaps at him. Only more confusion for him when she sort of personificates the plants, even claims that she heard them "screaming" too.

- ... Uh, OK, alright... alright, so... yeah, I got nothing to defend myself on that. You're right, I kinda messed up the trees here and there. But, come on now, really. If we didn't try to stop that monster then I'm afraid there'd be people screaming too, not just the trees. So either we mess up the trees as little as we can, or that thing messes up everybody's lives as much as it can.

He doesn't know what else to say to help ease up the situation like this. Can't say he feels too bad if she's mad at him for this, though. Blacksmith and herbalist ? Sounds like fire and ice. His job is bound to provoke and trigger a lot of people that care for the nature as much as she does, and he just has to put up with her disapproval as much as she has to put up with what he has to do, to keep his job going.
Sucks that he got on the healer's bad side, though. Would be so awkward if one day he ends up getting injured and having to swallow his pride, to see her for some help.

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Victor scoffed at Rayla as he stood. His wound had closed, but he felt--squishier? Regardless, he was baffled at her prospect of 'plant casualties'. It pissed him off, really. While he couldn't quite find a way to fully communicate why, he would still make an effort to, to some extent.

"Oh yeah, you really are the height of morality, aren't yea? Oh no! Your little flowers died! Boo hoo!" He approached Rayla closer. "But don't forget that a great number of people were saved because I did what was necessary!" He pinned an accusatory finger against her chest. "You're nothing but a damn fool if you think that a mortal soul is fair trade for a few square meters of grass. See, what was lost here can always be filled once more. Nature always reclaims what is hers, and new grass will take its place in the forest. The energy that is fed to the creatures here will return to the earth, like that Tarrasquilla. But when someone, a person dies? There is no amount of grass and plant life that can fill that hole in your heart left behind!" His voice seethed with malice and rage, but he did not yell. Instead, it was naught but a whisper. After that moment, what seemed like some grand amount of time hidden in that pregnant pause: his furrowed brows relaxed and straightened up; his clenched jaw softened; his face took on a more neutral and composed look. Then, he turned away from her, moving to the Tarrasquilla's fresh carcass.

He fetched a dagger from off his boot; a special dagger made for carving proofs off of a monster: proofs being a material form of a monster's certain death. It had a particular shape, made specifically for tearing flesh. It was curvy, back and forth. Stemming from the centre of the blade were several serrations pointed downward into the hilt. After lining the blade up to just the right contour, Victor tore off its hand in one fell swoop. Then he sighed a sigh of relief, before calling back.

"Alright, someone help me bury this damn thing!" He then took to himself, whispering. "Your body is to become the food of this forest, and what you have taken shall return once more."

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy

He pursed his lips and nodded, backing up from the angry woman. "This is bloody wild, yall." He scratched his head at the situation, placing the sealed bottle back in his bag and zipping it shut. He crossed his arms and began walking away from the mess, pulling his hood up over his face. "Plants and flowers...they speak to you. That is so very strange, how do you walk the earth with caution everyday?" He cackled to himself out of pity for them both, fighting over something as trivial what lives cost more. "Everything is expendable to a certain point. The grass will recover their numbers in a matter of days. I cant say much more. Bad situation to be in." He shrugged, dismissing it altogether. He looked up to the sky to see that the bright blue from before had wept to a soft orange as the sun began its journey past the horizon. He sighed, looking to the carcass and blinking. "I aint ever seen something like this so close to the gates before. I say we just toss it in a hole before anymore come fer it." He moved to the behind of the creature and began pulling in vain to its weight, only getting an inch off the grass. "What a pain." He growled, letting go and dusting off his clothes. "Its getting late. I say we leave it to the guards and tuck in for the night."

Jin stands there, listening through the dispute between Victor and Rayla, while thinking to himself.

"Already off to a great start, are we..."

He lets out a sigh, his mood dragged down because of that. He doesn't say it, but he's with Victor in this. The girl should just chill and be glad that the monster is done for, not getting salty at some dead trees. Besides, not like they just up and came here to burn down all the trees in sight to lure the monster out in the first place, anyway.
Though, he doesn't feel too comfortable with Victor snapping at her like that ; if anything, she just healed his injuries.
Then he walks over to the dead thing.

- You sure it's a good idea to bury this thing, here ? Or we take our leave, like the lizard guy says ?

Lucas was in the forest with his face covered in a cloak, part of his outfit and his way of making sure he wouldn't be recognized by anyone. His crown was in his bag along with his royal pendant. He smirked at the thought of putting them on. "No not for now it isn't time." Next to him appeared a taller cloaked figure he walked along side him, "Sir, it seems there are three people ahead. Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Lucas looked at his comrade, "Cap I told you that you don't have to call me that, We're on the same level." The other cloaked figure shook his head, "I would die for you sir." Lucas smiled and they both continued to walk in silence. Ahead he felt the magic of three people. He than thought to himself, they have great power. How shall I approach them. He felt a single drop of sweat slide his face. I must think of something fast he quickly thought as he approached them.

As the two cloaked figures appeared in the opening they stayed silent as they're faces were hidden. Lucas examined each individual and even the creature on the ground and waited.

Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Jin hears someone coming, and looks to the direction, to see the two figures. Can't see their face due to their cloaks, but he guesses they're probably humans or elves, due to their height way too tall to be dwarves, and their feet fitting pretty OK in those boots and shoes, something that beast races almost never can, with their paws, claws, talons, hooves and so on.
However, he doesn't pay them much mind, thinking that they're probably just there on their own business, and having nothing to do with the band of four people at odds with each other here. He adjusts his backpack, loaded with foods and other supply items.

(wooo ping time)

DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed Yakov011001 Yakov011001

Lucas smiled, and flung his hood down with a big goofy grin. "well actually were just lost?" lucas looked at them, "and we dont know where to go?"
Cap kept his hood up, "Yes, sorry we aren't really from around here so please forgive our intrusion." he nodded toward lucas.
Lucas than thought about the food and the free meal. He would continue to act dumber than he actually was. he wouldn't want to give too much reason for this group of strangers to think about who he was.
Cap than nodded and started to follow tex with Lucas behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread